Grumbo'z Guild War'z
'Tides of Desolation'
Guild House/Plot System
This is NOT your Grandpa's Guild House System.
--Built-Tested and Approved for TC2 3.3.5a Eluna--
--Built-tested and Approved for TC2 4.3.4 Eluna--
--Rumored to be compatible with Eluna for Mangos--
This System allows Guild Masters to purchase multiple Guild Plot locations for xx guild coins. when a location is purchased a flag will spawn based on team ally/horde.
Guild members can invade other guild plot locations from an apposing team or if Anarchy is enabled then A same team Guild can attempt to take there flag. if a guildmember tags the flag of an apposing Guild , that location will transfer ownership (including all GO's/NPC's that belong to that location), to the guild that tagged the flag.
What's new in version 4.9e?
`Eluna` - Converted the system from ALE for ArcEmu to Eluna for TrinityCore.
`Anarchy` - same team invasions allowed now. HordevsHordevsAllyvsAlly
`guild invite` - players can now use a guild flag to join a guild.
`Guild Cannons and Vendors` - require a hall to support them.
- "PERK" "Guild Commands" Guild Access to Buy/Sell commands is adjustable by each GuildMaster.
- Guild members with access to the `sell` commands can sell off the individual team based npc's and buildings of any Guild controlled location or a guild location.
- Guild members with access to the `buy` commands can buy areas, buildings and npc's for any Guild controlled location.
- "FEATURE" "Anarchy System." Allows Flags to be captured by same team guilds thru FFAGvGPvP Chaotic Anarchy. May be turned on/off live in game by the Admin.
- "FEATURE" "No-Tag-Flag Timer." A cooldown timer so Flags cant be captured until the timer expires. May be turned on/off and time adjusted live in game by the Admin.
- "FEATURE" "Guild Invite" Allows Non-guild players to interact with the guild flags. the flags will open a gossip menu so players can choose to join the flag's guild. May be turned on/off live in game for individual guilds by there GuildMaster.
- "FEATURE" "Flag Require" Invaders MUST clear ALL guards to be able to claim flag. May be turned on/off live in-game.
- "FEATURE" "Guild Teleporter" Guild members can easily teleport to any of there guild's locations using the location's id.
- Guild members can list all the areas owned by there guild by location id.
- Guild members can display information about the location they are at.
- "PERK" "Farms" Guild masters can now buy farms to support buying pigs. Guild masters can place up to xx guild pigs. (to have pigs you must have a farm)
- "PERK" "Pig's" Pigs are support for guards and other npc's.
- Pigs are faction based and display id's can be changed in the DB.(NPC ID's 49000 Ally, 49001 Horde)
- Amount of pigs per farm can be adjusted live in game by the Admin.
- "PERK" "Pig Payz" Each pig will pay xx gold to all guild members online per half hour.
- Farms are faction based and display id's can be changed in the DB.(GOB ID's 500000 Ally, 500001 Horde)
- "PERK" "Barracks" Guild masters can now buy barracks to support guards. barracks require a pig farm to support them.
- Barracks are faction based and display id's can be changed in the DB.(GOB ID's 500002 Ally, 500003 Horde)
- "PERK" "Guards" Guild masters can place guards at each location to protect there flag for xx guild coin each. Guards require a barrack.
- guards will announce location id when in combat so guild members can tele to location.
- guards are disposable and wont respawn when killed.
- guards are faction based and id's can be changed in the DB.(NPC ID's 49002 Ally, 49003 Horde)
- "PERK" "Guild Hall" Guild masters can place a BIG ol' Guild Hall at each location for xx Guild coins.
- To have Hall's you must have a barracks.
- Halls are faction based and id's can be changed in the DB.(GOB ID's 500004 Ally, 500005 Horde)
- "PERK" "Guild Vendors" Vendors Require a Guild Hall.
- "Guild Buff vendor" Guild masters can place a Guild Buff vendor at each location for xx Guild coins. .(NPC ID's 49004 Ally, 49005 Horde).
- "Guild Fun items vendor" Guild masters can place a Guild Fun items vendor at each location for xx Guild coins. .(NPC ID's 49006 Ally, 49007 Horde).
- "Guild Gear vendor" Guild masters can place a Guild Gear vendor at each location for xx Guild coins.(NPC ID's 49008 Ally, 49009 Horde).
- You can create your own custom team vendor's for guilds and add there id's live in-game.
- "PERK" "Guild Cannons" Cannon's Require a Guild Hall.
- Guild masters can place Guild cannon's at each location for xx Guild coins.(NPC ID's 49010 Ally, 49011 Horde)
- "PERK" "New Guild Gift" Newly formed Guilds will be gifted xx amount of Guild Coins to the Guild Master to get started with.
- "PERK" "Adjustable color layout" Now GuildMasters can change the color layout for the chatbox menus/data.
- "CMD" Guild master can customize most guild accessible commands in-game.
- "CMD" Guild master can change access level for buy commands in-game.
- "CMD" Guild masters can change access level for sell commands in-game.
- "CMD" GuildMasters can change the color layout for menus for there guild menus.
- "CMD" Admin can customize most GM commands and SYSTEM settings in-game.
- "CMD" Admin can change access level for GM commands in-game and the sql.
NOW Supports multi-realm servers. now you can run this on multiple realms . just add the DB table and re-name it then edit the DB name variable `guild_warz_DB` in the start of the script so each realms script matches there individual DB table.
NOW with an adjustable Guild Menu color layout
All variables "xx" , (item, npc, gob)ID's, GM access levels, Guild Member access levels, prices, limits and commands
can easily be changed LIVE in-game, or the sql.
Instructional video's of basic command's usage.>> More Instructional Videos <<
Lua for Eluna:
latest version 4.93e/10-03-2016
--Modified-Tested and Approved for TC2 3.3.5a Eluna--
--Modified-Tested and Approved for TC2 4.3.4 Eluna--
>> Requires the latest Eluna Release : da3b1486661f+ 2016-09-21
or newer. <<
>> The Wiki <<
all commands can be altered easily in-game and the Sql table.
all limits and costs can be altered easily in-game and the Sql table.
Commands function only while using Guild Chat.
latest version: 3.65 - 2-12-2014
>> Grumbo'z Guild Warz <<
"Welcome to my nightmare"
"I think your gonna like it"
"I think your gonna feel"
"right at home"
here you go Trinity .....
`...and so his Guildmates roared and cheared as he mounted the bloody head of another fallen Guild leader in there Great Hall.`
!! Raid !! Plunder !! Pilage !!!! it's bloody frak'n Anarchy !!"covered with dren."
"cuz PvP'z better with a bag 'o' weed"
special thanks to these guyz:
@Rochet2 -- lotta guideance n redo's of my stuff.
@Foereaper -- huge re-write of major parts for efficiency and speed.
@Grandelf -- for that teleporter that inspired this whole idea !BUMP!.
@Greone -- un-ending testing and all that video footage.
@Freedom -- testing,testing,testing and more testing, and all round great help.
things like these cannot be done alone . thank you guyz.
Additional thanks to:
@Creativextent -- for the Newly formed guilds perk idea - adjustable guild command access idea.
@foxthecrash -- for the No-Tag-Flag Timer idea.
without these guys assistance, testing, guidance and ideas it would never have been possible to create this high-tech slick responsive power house system it is now. thank you every one.
My twisted idea of a Guild Plot System