We get quite a lot of questions about our XP system. I am finally posting a basic break down
of how this system works and what each level promotion entails. Please read carefully..
- The PPD(Post per day) and activity is calculated every 3 hours.
- Awards are checked and assigned every 2 hours.
- Achievements are checked and assigned every 1 hour.
- Market and user promotions are instantly updated.
- Level I
- This is the registered user group for new members.
- Can view forum and thread content.
- Level II
- Access to the Blogs
- Access to the Market.
- 5% discount from the Market.
- Access to Chatbox.
- Inbox raised to 100 stored msgs.
- Avatar size increased to 150x150
- Level V
- 10% discount from the Market.
- Inbox raised to 150 stored msgs.
- Avatar size increased to 200x200
- Level X
- 15% discount from the Market.
- Inbox raised to 200 stored msgs.
- Level XV
- 20% discount from the Market.
- Inbox raised to 250 stored msgs.
- Level XX
- 25% discount from the Market.
- Avatar size increased to 250x250
- Can delete own threads.
- Can use custom title.
- Level XXX
- Sexy Member
- 30% discount from the Market.
- Level XL
- 40% discount from the Market.
- Level L
- Illustrious Member
- 50% discount from the Market.
- You can view usergroup changes here.
- See how you can earn XP here. (+events/contests)
- You can check user ranks here.
- List of awards.
- List of achievements.
- User statistics.
- The Market.
Quick ways to earn XP:
- Posting threads
- Posting replies
- Clicking "thanks"
- The Weekend Raffle
- Level caps will be raised when a good amount of members reach max level.
This system is a beta and still a bit buggy. If anyone is experiencing an issue
with their level or points, please post on the support section.
I will keep this thread open for questions related only to the level system.