I recently converted (most) of my project from arcemu to trinitycore. The new trinity structure is still new to me, so bare with me if this is general knowledge.
When I create a character, it starts with a bow equipped as helmet, shoulderpads, left and right hand weapon. I have no idea at all why this is.
I have already tried running the version of my worldserver.exe from yesterday, which gave me no errors at all(yesterday) and it too has this problem.
So I figured the problem had to be in my database... I tried deleting everything from playercreateinfo_items and character_inventory and it did not work.
Below screenshots has been taken right after character creation:
After 3-4 hours redoing my entire item_template table I finally found the problem. So obvious! The bow in the above pictures entryid were set to 0, which screws the entire character creation up, so one more lesson learned.