User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 15 to 19 of 19

Thread: Explaining the RBAC system

  1. #15
    OnTop500 <span style='color: #9400D3'><span class='glow_ADD8E6'>darksoke</span></span>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lost in a header file
    Posts
    507
    XP
    34,550
    Level
    57
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 99 Times in 51 Posts
    RBAC become preety easy to understand in latest revisions :| also in my opinion account_access is useless now since you can give to each account what commands they want :D if someone really need a tutorial related to newest RBAC changes i'd be glad to make one
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Member Level L
    Awards:
    Raffle Winner

  2. #16
    Original Poster
    Founder <span style='color: #FF4500'>Tommy</span>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    7,399
    XP
    3,449,919
    Level
    378
    Thanks
    891
    Thanked 1,860 Times in 1,121 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by darksoke View Post
    RBAC become preety easy to understand in latest revisions :| also in my opinion account_access is useless now since you can give to each account what commands they want :D if someone really need a tutorial related to newest RBAC changes i'd be glad to make one
    account_access isn't useless as it is still used by the emulator. RBAC didn't replace it fully. Do some research before trying to confuse people. :P

    This tutorial has nothing wrong with it either, if you're implying that.

  3. #17
    Noble Member Seraphim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    82
    XP
    49,981
    Level
    69
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 13 Times in 7 Posts
    Not going to lie... This is still slightly confusing. I'll have to come back to it. >.> But I've seen similar guides before, so I know it's accurate.

  4. #18
    Original Poster
    Founder <span style='color: #FF4500'>Tommy</span>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    7,399
    XP
    3,449,919
    Level
    378
    Thanks
    891
    Thanked 1,860 Times in 1,121 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Not going to lie... This is still slightly confusing. I'll have to come back to it. >.> But I've seen similar guides before, so I know it's accurate.
    It will be confusing as first, it was to me too. However, I was trying to learn it when they first added it and were changing a lot of pointless crap all the time. Once they toned down on the updates I got it going great.

  5. #19
    Noble Member Seraphim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    82
    XP
    49,981
    Level
    69
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 13 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    It will be confusing as first, it was to me too. However, I was trying to learn it when they first added it and were changing a lot of pointless crap all the time. Once they toned down on the updates I got it going great.
    I'll keep that in mind. At the moment, I have to finish a Top Five Class Killer script, a BountyHunter script, and yeah... I'll have to come back and forth, so my head will be full of junk for a while. :P

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •