Thread: EmuDevs TrinityCore WotLK 3.3.5a Eluna [WoW Repack] v2.0

Original Poster
    Founder <span style='color: #FF4500'>Tommy</span>'s Avatar
    XP
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,860 Times in 1,121 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieNation View Post
    Anyone mind linking me to a fresh updated trinity core + eluna? Seems the only one I found temporarily removed eluna from their repack for some reason.
    You can download Eluna's 3.3.5 TC Source from here, compile and setup your server. This repack is almost a year old, I've been meaning to get these updated. I'll probably do that today.

Emulation Addict
    XP
    Level
    Thanks
    I made 2 attempts at compiling a trinity core server on my own before posting. I have done so successfully way back during the days of burning crusade and ArcEmu, but after installing all of the required programs to compile trinity core my computer froze at startup and I was forced to restore my computer to an earlier date both times. I'm not too worried about the bugs on the server, I'm more interested in having the latest version of the eluna engine just in case it has any new functions or improvements. Thanks a bunch for the update!

Original Poster
    Founder <span style='color: #FF4500'>Tommy</span>'s Avatar
    XP
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,860 Times in 1,121 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieNation View Post
    I made 2 attempts at compiling a trinity core server on my own before posting. I have done so successfully way back during the days of burning crusade and ArcEmu, but after installing all of the required programs to compile trinity core my computer froze at startup and I was forced to restore my computer to an earlier date both times. I'm not too worried about the bugs on the server, I'm more interested in having the latest version of the eluna engine just in case it has any new functions or improvements. Thanks a bunch for the update!
    You're welcome. \o/

The previous Eluna v2.0 repack was highly outdated and a lot of improvements such as stability and rewritten systems was done to Eluna since then. Yes, there's also new methods, hooks, etc. I only stated a few things that was added/polished -- there's a lot more since it was a year outdated.

You can download Eluna v3.0 new repack here.

XP
    Level
    Thanks
    When i Open : authserver.exe

send a error :

the application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Clock OK to close the app

Super Moderator <span style='color: #FFFF00'><span class='glow_000000'>Kaev</span></span>'s Avatar

XP
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by m8fun View Post
    When i Open : authserver.exe

send a error :

the application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Clock OK to close the app
    Sounds like you need to install the C++ redistributable.
    Achievements:
    Shopper Member 1 year registered Level XL Level C
    Awards:
    Raffle Winner Member of Staff Support LOL Drunk Donator

Read the rules before posting.

Do you have an unsolved issue? Give us more informations about your problem.

Do you have problems with compiling or installing TrinityCore? Unknown96's Tutorial will help you.

Visit our other helpful sites:
    EmuDevs SQL Generator

Thread Information