User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: EmuDevs TrinityCore 4.3.4 Cataclysm [WoW Repack] v3.0

XP
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Faded View Post
    Do not install xampp.

Screen shot your running processes if you're still having the issue when launching the .bat
    I did not recommend installing xampp as a solve to this issue, I only asked if he/she had xampp installed since that auto launches a MySQL on startup with the default port 3306 which also are the default port for most MySQL.bat files in repacks. So if the he/she got xampp installed or any other program like it then that could be the issue.

Once again I did not recommend installing xampp, just letting you know that other MySQL services can collapse with each other and cause errors.
    Achievements:
    Got a Sticky! 1 year registered Level XL Level C
    "Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!"
    Unknown96@Emudevs.com

Original Poster
    Founder <span style='color: #FF4500'>Tommy</span>'s Avatar
    XP
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,858 Times in 1,120 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown96 View Post
    I did not recommend installing xampp as a solve to this issue, I only asked if he/she had xampp installed since that auto launches a MySQL on startup with the default port 3306 which also are the default port for most MySQL.bat files in repacks. So if the he/she got xampp installed or any other program like it then that could be the issue.

Once again I did not recommend installing xampp, just letting you know that other MySQL services can collapse with each other and cause errors.
    Well your question seemed as if you were recommending using xampp. Though, you edited your post since then. Much more clear now. :P

XP
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Well your question seemed as if you were recommending using xampp. Though, you edited your post since then. Much more clear now. :P
    I can assure you I was not trying to recommend XAMPP, I was only trying to provide with more information about what that can cause the MySQL.bat issues. Sorry for the misunderstanding, I'll try to be more clear next time! :)
    Achievements:
    Got a Sticky! 1 year registered Level XL Level C
    "Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!"
    Unknown96@Emudevs.com

Founder <span style='color: #FF4500'>Hyperion</span>'s Avatar
    XP
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,184 Times in 631 Posts
    Regardless, everyone should be told not to use it in general ;x
    Achievements:
    Got a Sticky! Referrer Conversationalist 1 year registered Member Level XL Level C
    Awards:
    Member of Staff Support Smartass LOL Scripter Repacker Picasso Most Threads Facepalm! Pot Head On the fly Raffle Winner Drunk
    Upvote our public Teamspeak 3 Server!

Emulation Addict
    XP
    Level
    Thanks
    Hey guys, fantastic repack! Fired right up easily.

The problem I am having is the battlefield state. None of the NPCs/creatures move and I am getting a few messages in the server log regarding handlers for different Opcodes:

PHP Code:
    No defined handler for opcode [CMSG_QUERY_BATTLEFIELD_STATE 0x7202 (29186)] sent by [PlayerAbsolom (Guid1Account2)]
    No defined handler for opcode [CMSG_GUILD_SET_ACHIEVEMENT_TRACKING 0x1027 (4135)] sent by [PlayerAbsolom (Guid1Account2)]
    No defined handler for opcode [CMSG_REQUEST_CEMETERY_LIST 0x720A (29194)] sent by [PlayerAbsolom (Guid1Account2)]
    No defined handler for opcode [CMSG_QUEST_NPC_QUERY 0x7302 (29442)] sent by [PlayerAbsolom (Guid1Account2)]
    No defined handler for opcode [CMSG_FORCE_MOVE_ROOT_ACK 0x701E (28702)] sent by [PlayerAbsolom (Guid1Account2)] 
    EDIT: NM, this looks like it's a problem with the compiled TrinityCore source. Going to check and see if the 4.3.4 branch is still available in the TrinityCore git repo...

Original Poster
    Founder <span style='color: #FF4500'>Tommy</span>'s Avatar
    XP
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,858 Times in 1,120 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
    EDIT: NM, this looks like it's a problem with the compiled TrinityCore source. Going to check and see if the 4.3.4 branch is still available in the TrinityCore git repo...
    TrinityCore team dropped Cataclysm branch to work on WoD, basically skipping Cataclysm and MoP entirely. Who knows why. I'm not sure if anyone is continuing its development or not, you could probably look in to Skyfire or other teams that have cataclysm.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tommy For This Useful Post:

Emulation Addict
    XP
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    TrinityCore team dropped Cataclysm branch to work on WoD, basically skipping Cataclysm and MoP entirely. Who knows why. I'm not sure if anyone is continuing its development or not, you could probably look in to Skyfire or other teams that have cataclysm.
    Thanks for the response. I know a lot of people hated Cata but quite a few liked it and for the purpose of private server development, it's a shame to see an active team like TrinityCore drop it. Oh well. Maybe I'll give Skyfire or MaNGOS a try. Thanks again!

Thread Information