Original Poster
    Founder <span style='color: #FF4500'>Tommy</span>'s Avatar
    XP
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,858 Times in 1,120 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxtheonly View Post
    Hi all!

I've tried to make this repack work, but i got stuck at the very beginning :(
    I thought I need to start the MySQL database with the "MySQL-Start.bat" but after the echos the window instantly closes itself and the auth server can't connect to the database.
    I've tried everything but I don't know how to solve the problem.

Thanks for any help!

Maxtheonly
    Is MySQL already running when you try to launch the bat file? Should try and launch MySQL-Stop.bat and then launch MySQL-Start.bat again.

Emulation Addict
    XP
    Level
    Thanks
    I've tried but, the "MySQL-Stop.bat" says "Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061)"

Super Baked <span style='color: #4B0082'><span class='glow_32CD32'>kolakocide</span></span>'s Avatar
    XP
    Level
    Thanks
    Open up your task manager. Look for a task that relates to MySQL and kill it. It actually should say "MySQL Server". Then run the script.

Emulation Addict
    XP
    Level
    Thanks
    There is no MySQL Server in my tasklist. I think the database server doesn't even start when I launch the "MySQL-Start.bat".
    Maybe i missed a step after extracting the packages :(

XP
    Level
    Thanks
    I'm not 100% sure if this may be the issue in your situation but if you have any other database required programs installed etc XAMP which provide a database trough MySQL, they both may interfere with another if they are using the same port and result in the MySQL that starts second will close itself or display an error message. If however this isn't the issue your encountering I wish you good luck on solving your issue here on Emudevs! :)
    Last edited by Unknown96; 05-19-2015 at 06:12 PM.
    Achievements:
    Got a Sticky! 1 year registered Level XL Level C
    "Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!"
    Unknown96@Emudevs.com

Original Poster
    Founder <span style='color: #FF4500'>Tommy</span>'s Avatar
    XP
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,858 Times in 1,120 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown96 View Post
    I'm not 100% sure if this may be the issue in your situation but if you have any other database required programs installed etc XAMP which provide a database trough MySQL, they both may interfere with another if they are using the same port and result in the MySQL that starts second will close itself or display an error message. If however this isn't the issue your encountering I wish you good luck on solving your issue here on Emudevs! :)
    Xamp is NOT recommended at all. The MySQL service in this repack works just fine. Xamp would cause more problems than it could ever solve and people shouldn't use it.

I downloaded and re-tested:

Works fine so it must be OP's side that's having the issue. Though, I'm not sure what is causing it.

Founder <span style='color: #FF4500'>Hyperion</span>'s Avatar
    XP
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,184 Times in 631 Posts
    Do not install xampp.

Screen shot your running processes if you're still having the issue when launching the .bat
    Achievements:
    Got a Sticky! Referrer Conversationalist 1 year registered Member Level XL Level C
    Awards:
    Member of Staff Support Smartass LOL Scripter Repacker Picasso Most Threads Facepalm! Pot Head On the fly Raffle Winner Drunk
    Upvote our public Teamspeak 3 Server!

Thread Information