Paul Walker will rest in peace as a F&F legend, I loved his movies, he also seemed like a nice guy from news stories I have read upon him.
Here is a video that may make you cry:
After the event of Pauls disappearance what did of F&F 7 and what hopes could you have for the eight movie if of course you have seen it yet.
I found this thread relevant for the topic since it has the same meaning really, Paul walker.
- View the Rules before making any decision
- EmuDevs is supported by ads and the community. Disable EmuDevs and sites associated with ED on your AdBlock.
- Check EmuDevs' Twitter
- EmuDevs SQL Generator
- Emudevs FAQ
- I had to make a new account, was my old account deleted?
- Give more information about your Support Issue
- Eluna FAQ
- How can I correctly help a member?
Show EmuDevs your new #attitude!
The movie was pretty much finished when he died, hence why he was in the majority of the movie. The 8th flick will have his brother in it, but not 'as' "Brian" of course. He will be playing another character somehow related to him in the movie
I think the series will still be okay without him, but who knows.. I didn't like 7 very much
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)