Eluna Auto Installer - v0.4
- RedHat, CentOS, Fedora,
- Debian, Ubuntu & Mint
Part of this was taken from my LMLS release.
Script does the following:
- Prepares and installs server dependencies for TrinityCore.
- Creates a sudo user with permissions.
- Fetches Eluna source and TrinityCore source from Github.
- Merges Eluna to Trinitycore.
- CMake and compiles your server.
- Sets up your auth, characters and world databases.
- Updates your databases.
- All features are automatic!
It is very simple.
Simply log into your server, be sure to have bash & wget installed then
type the following:
That's all. The script will then setup the entire server for you along with the Eluna Lua Engine.
wget http://dl.emudevs.com/eluna/setup.sh && chmod +x setup.sh && ./setup.sh
If you have questions or run into any problems, please post here so we can fix immediately.
- v0.3-0.4 - Now works with Boost libraries
- v0.2 - Everything now runs from a single script
Added su commands for user side installation
Fixed unrar packages on debian based OS'