Script compiled on a fresh pull from TC & Eluna ->
the same ERROR: (
idk if it would work but search for HookMgr.h in /src/server/LuaEngine/"HookMgr.h" if there's no such file download it from google :Drecompile again and it should work :|
I don't know what to tell you, we've compiled it on different operating systems without any errors such as those. :/
- View the Rules before making any decision
- EmuDevs is supported by ads and the community. Disable EmuDevs and sites associated with ED on your AdBlock.
- Check EmuDevs' Twitter
- EmuDevs SQL Generator
- Emudevs FAQ
- I had to make a new account, was my old account deleted?
- Give more information about your Support Issue
- Eluna FAQ
- How can I correctly help a member?
Show EmuDevs your new #attitude!
Could you throw your sources? where have all the files trinitycore replaced eluna?
do it all over again now so that's a poser: (
Code:/home/tclua/src/LuaEngine/LuaEngine.cpp: In member function ‘void Eluna::StartEluna(bool)’: /home/tclua/src/LuaEngine/LuaEngine.cpp:67: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)