Updated Lua Express:
I added Eluna method library in Lua Express. It is located in Templates/ folder. Remember, all you need to do to use the methods for Eluna or ArcEmu is to create a "New Project". Here's a screenshot of me coding with Eluna's auto complete items:11/4/2013
- Added 'Close Tab' menu option when you right click inside of an opened tab.
- Added "New" option.
- Added "New -> New File". Instead of creating a new project, you can create a new .lua file whenever.
- Added Eluna Lua Engine custom library.
- 'New Project' has been moved to 'New -> New Project'.
- Removed ArcEmu methods by default. I found it unprofessional to keep them.
- ArcEmu is no longer a default option in the project selector main box.
- ArcEmu has been moved to 'Custom' library option. These are located in Templates/ folder.
- A message box will no longer appear when you click 'File Explorer'.
- Optimized Lua Express (code, etc) and it should run very great.
- Fixed "Network path" error when trying to open a file that isn't in your project or if you don't have a project.
- Fixed crashes when using copy, paste, select and other components when there isn't a file loaded.
If you have the previous version(s) of Lua Express, it should prompt you with an update menu. Just accept and download the newest version!
Don't have Lua Express? Download here: http://www.nomsoftware.com/dl/LE_184.108.40.206_setup.rar
Also note that Lua Express is still being updated!
Original EmuDevs Post: http://emudevs.com/showthread.php/7-...ewfull=1#post7
I recommend using this over Notepad++ for Eluna Lua Engine or ArcEmu!