- View the Rules before making any decision
- EmuDevs is supported by ads and the community. Disable EmuDevs and sites associated with ED on your AdBlock.
- Check EmuDevs' Twitter
- EmuDevs SQL Generator
- Emudevs FAQ
- I had to make a new account, was my old account deleted?
- Give more information about your Support Issue
- Eluna FAQ
- How can I correctly help a member?
Show EmuDevs your new #attitude!
What is for LOG_FILTER_SQL - and what is for TC_LOG_DEBUG?
TC_LOG_DEBUG is just a logging level. They go from fatal errors to lower and lower severity of error.
TC_LOG_DEBUG would indicate that what you log isnt really something anyone needs to know unless they are debugging the application. Lets say for example that it would log specific values of a function call - you dont need to log those in normal use of a server. In a normal run of the server you would mostly want to know the most severe errors such as fatal errors, errors and warnings.
Im sure the original function was sLog->outDebug(..); in the old versions.
LOG_FILTER_SQL would be the "sql.sql" logger
Last edited by Rochet2; 12-12-2016 at 06:48 PM.Awards:
rochet2.github.io - Home of great codes
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)