Yup, like I can write the code however I want but it must match the output 100% when it's tested against what is expected. Which I don't think is right, but I have learned a few things by taking lessons in the textbook and writing my own programs i think i've made like 10 in 2 weeks, neither of them is very large they're mostly calculators and stuff like that but I would've been stumped by this task a few weeks ago so i guess i'm learning just not really the way that would be most beneficial.
- View the Rules before making any decision
- EmuDevs is supported by ads and the community. Disable EmuDevs and sites associated with ED on your AdBlock.
- Check EmuDevs' Twitter
- EmuDevs SQL Generator
- Emudevs FAQ
- I had to make a new account, was my old account deleted?
- Give more information about your Support Issue
- Eluna FAQ
- How can I correctly help a member?
Show EmuDevs your new #attitude!
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)