Cataclysm Launcher Version 1.1
The main purpose of this launcher is to distribute custom patches and/or automatically set the realm-list for a WoW private server.
Requirements: Visual Studio
Steps To Configure:
- Launch CataLauncher.sln
- Right click on the project (which is in the solution explorer) and go to Properties.
- Go to the Settings Tab
- Change the settings to match your server configuration
- realmlist = set realmlist realm.yourserver.com
- server = realm.yourserver.com
- patchDownloadURL = http://www.example.com/patches.txt
- port = your realm port (usually 3724)
- WebsiteUrl = Url of your website (Leave empty to not show button)
- ForumsUrl = Url of your forums (Leave empty to not show button)
- VoteUrl = Url to Vote (Leave empty to not show button)
- DonateUrl = Url to donate (Leave empty to not show button)
- Distribute CataLauncher\bin\Debug\Launcher.exe to users
In order for the launcher to download the patches, you will need to create a text file with the name of the patches, the location (http://example.com/patch-D.MPQ), and the MD5 hashes of the patches. I have included another application which will create this text file for you. You will need to upload this text file, as well as the patches to your web server.
- Load Patches File = The .txt file that the patch details will be saved to, e.g. patches.txt
- Patch File = The file of the patch that will be downloaded
- MD5 Hash = Automatically filled in based on "Patch File"
- Patch Url = Url to the "Patch File"
Note: In order to have patches update from the launcher, you must update the MD5 hashes of the patch files in patches.txt (or whatever you named it), as well as the patch files themselves.
Download Launcher Source: https://github.com/Mitch528/CataLaun...ive/master.zip
Download "Distribute Patches.exe": http://www.mediafire.com/download/8l...te_Patches.exe