Hi guys, here is our TrinityCore 4.3.4 Cataclysm repack! It is pretty much straight forward when you receive it. The maps and vmaps are on a separate download. This repack does not come with Apache.
This repack will feature more database error fixes overtime. TrinityCore's 4.3.4 Cataclysm is still under development, so there will be a lot of issues that doesn't pertain to us. If you come across an issue, you should report it on TrinityCore's tracker. Don't mention that you're using a repack or they won't help you. This repack has FRESH binary files that were just compiled. Everything will be up to date as well, just keep a lookout.
What this repack features:
- MySQL (FadedSQL ~ The Easy SQL, MySQL version 5.6)
- DBC files
- TrinityCore Fresh binaries
- Full and fresh database
- 300+ database error fixes ~ There's still a lot of errors, but we will get rid of them overtime.
What EmuDevs will do with this repack:
- Keep everything up to date
- More database error fixes
Report if something is out of date and we'll fix it right up!
I don't have a full feature list on what it working or what isn't. I'm not going to lie just to get attention anyway. It is pretty much a fresh compile and a fresh database, along with fresh everything!
Also, make sure you have:
- .NET Framework 3.5 or greater
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86)
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)
If you have VS 2012
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable Package (xX)
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable Update
.: Download Links :.
OUTDATED! Download EmuDevs up-to-date repack(s) instead!