if I'm not mistaken:
Replace for:Player* player = me->GetPlayer(*me, playerGUID);
andPlayer* player = sObjectAccessor->FindPlayer(playerGUID);
replace for:if (Player* player = target->GetPlayer(*target, playerGUID))
if (Player* player = sObjectAccessor->FindPlayer(playerGUID))
No. GetPlayer and FindPlayer were moved to ObjectAccessor, so it would still be GetPlayer, but using ObjectAccessor:
Code:Player* player = ObjectAccessor::GetPlayer(*me, playerGUID);Code:Player* player = ObjectAccessor::GetPlayer(*target, playerGUID);
- View the Rules before making any decision
- EmuDevs is supported by ads and the community. Disable EmuDevs and sites associated with ED on your AdBlock.
- Check EmuDevs' Twitter
- EmuDevs SQL Generator
- Emudevs FAQ
- I had to make a new account, was my old account deleted?
- Give more information about your Support Issue
- Eluna FAQ
- How can I correctly help a member?
Show EmuDevs your new #attitude!
o.O What was with quote O.o
Well it compiles with no errors with both codes, but in game i get just Greetings s**t on gossip hello, And yes i put "simon_himself" in the script name on npc What can be wrong?
This was so noobish, i forgot to add script in ScriptLoader.cpp....
Ok, It works like a charm!! Thx for this Tommy!
Last edited by luciferr; 07-18-2014 at 02:52 AM.Achievements:
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)