- View the Rules before making any decision
- EmuDevs is supported by ads and the community. Disable EmuDevs and sites associated with ED on your AdBlock.
- Check EmuDevs' Twitter
- EmuDevs SQL Generator
- Emudevs FAQ
- I had to make a new account, was my old account deleted?
- Give more information about your Support Issue
- Eluna FAQ
- How can I correctly help a member?
Show EmuDevs your new #attitude!
Use same queues just change the name of the table. So something like this:
orCode:LoginDatabase.PExecute("Update MYTABLE set entry='%u' where id='%u'", player->GetSession()->GetAccountId())
for executing the queue for table located in worldbCode:WorldDatabase.PExecute()
Last edited by Skrbx; 09-04-2013 at 02:57 PM.Achievements:
Tutorial for how to connect the website account data to the script.
First you cant connect the account data to the script. You can connect the web data to the TABLE of your database which is also used by the SCRIPT.
So here is a piece of tut i have made for 5 minutes.
1) Create connection from the website to the database:
2) Add your website vote/donor/vip/whatever code into the page and navigate the queues to lest say table with name EMUDEVS_VIP_USERSCode:<?php $host = "localhost"; $user = "usr"; $pass = "pwd"; $auth = "auth"; $global_connect = mysql_connect("$host", "$user", "$pass"); ?>
3) Make the script to get data from same table
So this is basically how the website and the script will use same table.Code:WorldDatabase.PExecute("Select * from EMUDEVS_VIP_USERS where id='%u'", player->GetSession()->GetAccountId());
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)