User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Random Battles - Converted

Respected Member
    XP
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Foereaper View Post
    That's because you're using a . as a prefix. Punctuation commands are handled before OnChat in Eluna is handled. Thus it checks if the core has a command named .duel, which it doesn't. Use any other prefix and it'll work.
    Well, but what do you suggest ? I used local PREFIX = "duel" ( without . ) this time and it didn't work again . would you please suggest one that worked for ya ?

Respected Member
    XP
    Level
    Thanks
    UPDATED : Fixed this issue with importing Eluna SQL file ... !
    but still my RandomBattle script not works with "duel" perfix !
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    btw i have noticed that command "reload eluna" doesn't work in console ! but when i start world.exe I can see that in end of console it says " Loaded 5 Eluna scripts " ...

So what does it mean ? there is something wrong with my Eluna engine or it's unnecessary ?
    Last edited by ZeuS; 11-26-2013 at 07:00 PM.
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Member Level XV

Founder <span style='color: #FF4500'>Tommy</span>'s Avatar
    XP
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,860 Times in 1,121 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeuS View Post
    Well, but what do you suggest ? I used local PREFIX = "duel" ( without . ) this time and it didn't work again . would you please suggest one that worked for ya ?
    Normally, people use # as their prefix since . and ! is used via C++.

UPDATED : Fixed this issue with importing Eluna SQL file ... !
    but still my RandomBattle script not works with "duel" perfix !
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    btw i have noticed that command "reload eluna" doesn't work in console ! but when i start world.exe I can see that in end of console it says " Loaded 5 Eluna scripts " ...

So what does it mean ? there is something wrong with my Eluna engine or it's unnecessary ?
    Are you sure you added the necessary RBAC queries? You need those to actually use reload eluna command. It is located in your sql/auth folder. What do you mean what does "Loaded 5 Eluna scripts" mean? It means it loaded 5 scripts successfully.

Also, don't come on Teamspeak or any of our social/media networking just because you have an issue. Create a new thread regarding your issue and we'll get to it when we can. We do sleep you know. :P

Respected Member
    XP
    Level
    Thanks
    At first , I added "UPDATED" part to my second post and fixed "reload eluna" scripts by adding RBAC.... that's why I edited my post ;)

As second , I didn't join to TS for my issue or ... I just wanted to "Share" some of important fixes for TC 4.3.4 emulator which took about 6 months for us to fix them ( For example I'm sure Devs know that how much it takes to fix whole of FireLands + End Time and ... ) so joined TS just for having your advice about this otherwise it has no benefits for me ... I wanted to do this just due my respect to EmuDev guys ... Never-mind , unfortunately sometimes our "ego" reaches to higher degrees and we forget about " How to be respectful" . ( BTW I'm not pointing you ;) )

At the last , I have still problem with the prefix , I removed "." ( Dot ) from my command in script and changed it from .duel to duel but it still doesn't work , any suggestions ?
    Last edited by ZeuS; 11-26-2013 at 07:53 PM.
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Member Level XV

XP
    Level
    Thanks
    At first , I added "UPDATED" part to my second post and fixed "reload eluna" scripts by adding RBAC.... that's why I edited my post ;)

As second , I didn't join to TS for my issue or ... I just wanted to "Share" some of important fixes for TC 4.3.4 emulator which took about 6 months for us to fix them ( For example I'm sure Devs know that how much it takes to fix whole of FireLands + End Time and ... ) so joined TS just for having your advice about this otherwise it has no benefits for me ... I wanted to do this just due my respect to EmuDev guys ... Never-mind , unfortunately sometimes our "ego" reaches to higher degrees and we forget about " How to be respectful" . ( BTW I'm not pointing you ;) )

At the last , I have still problem with the prefix , I removed "." ( Dot ) from my command in script and changed it from .duel to duel but it still doesn't work , any suggestions ?
    Our ego? Never knew we had one since we made this website to teach people and help them learn. If you wanted to share something that's fine, but share it on EmuDevs. Your ultimate respect for the community is appreciated, but we've honestly had too many people come on our TeamSpeak and message us about EmuDevs when EmuDevs is irrelevant in our public TeamSpeak. We have it on our site so people can have a place to hangout.

I also mentioned in my post above yours:

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post

Respected Member
    XP
    Level
    Thanks
    No Not you or your community !!! I also said in my post that "I do not point you " ... always said I'm proud of being EmuDevs member , but there was someone talked so rude when i was just trying to help community... I just mentioned him and don't want to write his name here ;-) I really but really respect you and your community mate , this is why i wanted to share my projects with Emudevs .

So you suggest me to use "#" instead of using words or "duel" and ... ?

XP
    Level
    Thanks
    No Not you or your community !!! I also said in my post that "I do not point you " ... always said I'm proud of being EmuDevs member , but there was someone talked so rude when i was just trying to help community... I just mentioned him and don't want to write his name here ;-) I really but really respect you and your community mate , this is why i wanted to share my projects with Emudevs .

So you suggest me to use "#" instead of using words or "duel" and ... ?
    I can read, I know what you wrote. I just implied a few things, no need to get jumpy. :/

Anyway, let's stay on topic here.

Topic:

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post

Thread Information