Credits to this patch to 'silviu2008':
How to install
- Import character_loot_rate.sql and character_xp_rate.sql in your TC characters database
- Import commands.sql in your TC world database (not necessarily needed, used to add help to commands)
- Apply individual_rates.patch to your TrinityCore clone, via git apply rates.patch (the file must be inside root TrinityCore folder), or GitExtensions. There are a lot of tutorials on how to apply patches via GIT.
- Copy custom_rates.cpp to ../TrinityCoreClone/src/server/scripts/custom
- Use cmake to configure & generate TC project files again, then re-compile
- Make sure to copy worldserver.conf.dist in your server's binaries folder, on the bottom it contains different configs for this patch
Tested by me AlexeWarr today on [30 april 2013]
Tested on this revision "TrinityCore rev. 54749e6918df+"
I do not take any credits for this script, I just tested and shared because it works fine!
Using configuration file worldserver.conf.
Using SSL version: OpenSSL 1.0.1c 10 May 2012 (library: OpenSSL 1.0.1c 10 May 2012)
Using ACE version: 6.1.4
TrinityCore rev. 54749e6918df+ 2013-04-30 11:10:39 +0200 (master branch) (Win32, Release) (worldserver-daemon)
Using World DB: TDB 335.51
Credits given to silviu2008