View Full Version : Your impressions on DOTA 2

07-21-2013, 10:11 PM
My first impressions when I played my first game in DOTA 2 was amazing graphics and mechanics but afterwards the only thing that didn`t change was the part about the gameplay / graphics and mechanics but when I saw what kind of players are playing I was sick ...when I saw that there are players that can`t even say hello in english and you can`t colaborate with them via game .... I started puking ....My english isn`t perfect aswell but for god`s sake atleast its somewhat understandable. What are your impressions on DOTA 2 and have you played it?

07-21-2013, 11:34 PM
I started playing it and couldn't get into it. Just like LoL, couldn't get into it... Apparently I'm not a fan of those type of games. Seems to me like valve created Dota because LoL was very popular and they wanted apart of that action. :D

But yeah, not my type of games.

07-22-2013, 12:11 AM
Yeah well unfortunate thing about Valve is that they are hungry for money and they need to get their shit together and release a solid game that be an attraction

07-22-2013, 01:41 AM
I didin't like the interface I was lost all the game compared to LoL

07-22-2013, 03:46 AM
Well to be fair all the MOBA`s that exsist are based of DotA [Map made for Warcraft III -Frozen Throne] <====both LoL and HoN copied the idea and they just added alot of heroes ....alltough I decided to go back to the original DotA and will start playing on Garena because to be honest I am sick of russians

08-15-2013, 01:15 PM
I also couldn't get into it since i'm not that a die hard fan of games that are like that. The only games I can stand is Heroes of newearth and League of Legends ^^
However the graphics on DOTA 2 is sick and would probably be a fun game to play if you had a bunch of friends to do it with.