PDA

View Full Version : TrinityCore 3.3.5 Crossfaction RDF where to start ?

BuxBunny
07-03-2016, 12:46 AM
Hello,
So I wanted to implement CrossFaction LFG but I have no idea where to start, I looked for a script out there but I couldn't find any, and I'm pretty sure
AllowTwoSide.Interaction.Group = 0 is for groups & raids, I only want the people that queue to be able to find each other on RDF.

Tommy
07-03-2016, 07:38 PM
Hello,
So I wanted to implement CrossFaction LFG but I have no idea where to start, I looked for a script out there but I couldn't find any, and I'm pretty sure
AllowTwoSide.Interaction.Group = 0 is for groups & raids, I only want the people that queue to be able to find each other on RDF.

I just went through some of the LFG files and didn't find any specific Team check statements (unless I'm blind). However, I did find:

void LFGMgr::SetTeam(ObjectGuid guid, uint8 team) (https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/blob/3.3.5/src/server/game/DungeonFinding/LFGMgr.cpp#L1793)
{
if (sWorld->getBoolConfig(CONFIG_ALLOW_TWO_SIDE_INTERACTION_GR OUP))
team = 0;

PlayersStore[guid].SetTeam(team);
}

The code above basically sets the team to 0 if crossfaction group is enabled. I'm not exactly sure, but LFG might already work for Alliance & Horde when you have that config option enabled.

Shaorin
08-25-2016, 09:12 AM
well just set

AllowTwoSide.Interaction.Group = 0
to

AllowTwoSide.Interaction.Group = 1

and it should work.