View Full Version : [SOLVED] CMake Error

03-25-2016, 08:45 AM
Were stuck on CMake Error and anyone who can help

03-25-2016, 10:39 AM
Read, Section: 1C, Rule#14.

Post the error(s) and we'll help IN THIS THREAD.

03-25-2016, 10:51 AM
Here are the errors we are running into my friend.

The C compiler identification is unknown
The CXX compiler identification is unknown
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:15 (project):
No CMAKE_C_COMPILER could be found.

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:15 (project):
No CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER could be found.

Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
See also "C:/Users/Administrator/Documents/Server/Build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
See also "C:/Users/Administrator/Documents/Server/Build/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log".

03-25-2016, 04:02 PM
From the looks of it, do you have windows visual studio installed? and the correct version one to match all the files you need?
I had a problem similar to this and that was because visual studio didn't install c++ packages as it should have.

You should take a look at this thread. If the problem presists then tell us what you've tried and if it's the same as before or if its a new error. Also make sure it all of the files you download to compile is in 32 Bits.

03-26-2016, 09:10 AM
Since OP can't read the rules I'll quote what he wrote in the new (closed) thread he made.

Hello my friend and i are stuck on a cmake error and we reinstalled everything. Its all 32 bit now but were getting errors still!

This is what we're getting. If anyone wants to connect with us on teamviewer and show us how to do it, we will pay $35! Thank you in advance. We've spent a long time looking at guides and videos and are really stuck.

Follow this tutorial for setting up boost: http://emudevs.com/showthread.php/3864-How-to-install-and-setup-Boost

Search ED for solutions because the errors you are receiving have already be addressed over the years. View TrinityCore -> Tutorial stickies.