View Full Version : [SOLVED] Cmke Problem.... i hate it dud...

06-01-2015, 06:52 AM
Hey guys today i try to compile a 2.4.3 Mangos because i want to have fun when i play wow :D n my server but nvm it... let's talk to the problem i download : Win32OpenSSL-1_0_2a.exe,vcsetup.exe,cmake-3.2.2-win32-x86.exe,tortoisehg-3.4%2B7-x64.msi. :
Idk what is problem.. :(((( Here is my PIC: http://prntscr.com/7brn0w

Also i use ******* for compilling OregonCore 2.4.3.

06-01-2015, 07:21 AM
use the sln files in the win folder.

06-01-2015, 09:29 AM
I am no expert on mangos but I believe that you need to select a path to your includes, lib or libpath. You can do this by pressing Advanced options and scroll down until you find it.

I think this should work because this message

CMake Error_ Error SetGlobalGenerator called with null
CMake warning at CMakeLists.txt:14 (project):
To use the NMake generator, cmake must be run from a shell that can use the compiler cl from command line. This envirement does not contain INCLUDE, LIB, or LIBPATH, and these must be set for the cl compiler to work.

To select the path just press the 3 lined dots and select the folder location manually.

/*Note that this is a theory but I think that should be the issue your encountering.*/

Best Regards, Unknown96!

06-01-2015, 11:55 AM
use the sln files in the win folder.

I second this, as far as I remember mangos never used cmake

06-01-2015, 12:58 PM
I second this, as far as I remember mangos never used cmake
It has taken a turn recently.

Mangos actually does use cmake now, at least on MangosZero.
And it seems OregonCore also uses cmake. I couldnt reproduce the errors OP is having on oregoncore myself though :|
Seems some mangos forks like cmangos .. and maybe some mangos branches are the few left without using cmake these days.

06-02-2015, 05:09 PM
mark solved a fix it