PDA

View Full Version : WoW Blizzlike 1.12.x Server Repack

Arkadus
02-25-2015, 12:18 PM
This is a MaNGOS zero 0.20 x32 latest updated build as of 20/12/2016, including added blizzlike enhancements that have been coded into this project to improve functionality where the official source isnt yet functional. This WoW server repack contains all the files that you need to run your own server excluding the C++ redistributibles, which can easily be downloaded from microsoft's website. This server is compatible with WoW client versions 1.12.1 / 1.12.2 / 1.12.3.

**SUPPORTS ELUNA**

Latest Updates as of 20/12/2016

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fixed NPC pathing on deaggro

Fixed NPC's (e.g. Guards) that deal more than 50% health in damage to an NPC is no longer lootable by the player

Fixed pet catchup movement when far away

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fixed extra spell damage on weapon attacks e.g. (Cold Iron Pick)

Fixed melee/ranged attack reset timers on spell cast

Fixed NPC extra talk options after finishing certain quests

Fixed gnomeregan - booty bay transponders

Fixed Battleground Buffs and AB flag capture script

Fixed pet spells and abilities when using focus

Improved AQ20 General Rajaxx script

Fixed de-aggro bug when NPC's cast spells with knock back, jumping etc...

Fixed Triage Quest script - no longer crashes server

Fixed pets no longer cast spells if they dont have enough mana

Fixed you now lose aggro on enter/exit instances

Fixed resurrection spells cast inside dungeons/raids

Fixed pets/characters crashing server with learned spells/active auras when logging in

Fixed NPC Vaelan Upper Blackrock Spire trigger

Fixed Polymorph/other spells no longer crashes server in PvP now 100% blizzlike

Fixed confuse/fear mechanics - confuse breaks on hit, fear doesnt 100% blizzlike

World boss Taerar encounter 100% Blizzlike

All raid/world bosses drop correct amount of gold

Fixed NPC/Player spells where certain player spells reduce in duration when cast in quick succession
where now only certain player spells decrease in duration

ZG - Hakkar now losses HP and proportional attack strength for each priest killed

Priest Mind vision Rank 2 no longer needs to be in line of sight to cast

Aggro/Deaggro mechanics slightly reworked now much more blizzlike - Bosses should no longer
lose aggro in any situation unless outside of visual range outside of an instance

NPC Guards damage has been re-calculated to be more blizzlike

Hunter's concussion shot now stops auto attack and pet attacking when hit

Fixed NPC spell crit chance now 0%

Reworked stun/fear/confuse/charm effects on spells/actions more blizzlike

Durability on armour/equipment is no longer lost from PvP combat

Core code has been enhanced and now more stable

Fixed Ouro & Skeram scripts in Temple of Ahn'Qiraj

Fixed pathing issues that made bosses randomly reset during a fight

Implemented subnet mask usage and fixed authorization issues for realm

Minor improvements and fixes to various things (e.g. implemented the Elemental invasion event)

Fixed NPC hunters pet deaggro when the owner deaggro's

Fixed when your pet is attacked you are now in combat with the attacker

Fixed crash when multiple players/pets run out of an NPC's aggro range

Fixed when NPC's deaggro they are no longer greyed out as if someone has tagged the NPC

Fixed gnomish death ray/shrink ray they now work as intended only the death ray doesnt vary in health drained atm static 120 per tick for 4 ticks

Updated a few more items/quests/spells to their correct values and mechanisms

Fixed crash when player logging out of an instance while dead

Improved latency issues with higher populated servers

Fixed festival bonfire crash

Fixed starting inventories and starting quickbar

Added SleepCommands in mangosd.conf so you can turn on/off some fixes which may have an impact on lag with large numbers of players on a server

Updated core code with more fixes

Updated database with latest dev updates

Fixed a wide range of different spells and abilities e.g. Cannabalize, Seal of command, Arcane Missile etc...

Fixed Molten Core script for majordomo summoning after runes are doused & ragnaros script

Major update to data files

Fixed Naxxramus and the server crashing bug

100% Fix NPC's no longer run past you when you start combat

100% Fix NPC's die at correct angle

Fixed you will now lose combat with NPC's when you exit a dungeon/raid instance

Updated core code with more fixes e.g. error on exit

Fixed spell aura's e.g. Thorns so they no longer crit

Fixed multiple server crashing bug's

Fixed fear motion effect is now running instead of walking

Gurubashi arena chest now spawns at correct times every 3 hours with correct loot

Fixed Hunter revive pet and call pet spells so they now work properly

Fixed wierd NPC's mounting onto random visual objects after deaggro

Fixed resistances at low level so they no longer provide crazy spell resist

Fixed you can now ghost run to any spirit healer and ressurect at your location rather than getting teleported back to your starting spirit healer

Modified weapon skill calculation again - more blizzlike than before

Fixed buffs (e.g. druid thorns) that cause damage on hit to display properly and calculate as a spell rather than raw damage

Updated creature movement so that it is less likely for a creature to run past you when engaging still not 100% fixed but much better

Kinda fixed creatures dieing at wierd angles

Updated core code with latest updates

Fixed warrior skills being delayed more than they should

Fixed starting inventory / bugged out starting thrown weapons that could crash the server

Updated database with various fixes

Updated weapon/defense skill system to be more blizzlike (can now train weapon skill on level 1's)

Fixed blizzlike NPC classes parry/dodge/block chances

Fixed - deaggro from distance properly

Fixed - in dungeon mobs chase further

Fixed - critters react blizzlike

Fixed - spell crit / dodge / melee crit / parry / block calculations are blizzlike

Fixed - no longer hitting attacks instantly after casting a spell

Fixed - Upper blackrock spire now works finally

Fixed - Other minor changes to make it more blizzlike etc...

implemented - lvl60+ world elite/boss non-humanoids can now be kited indefinately (smiley face - i know its not 1.12.1 blizzlike but i loved this so much in vanilla i brought it back) mangosd.conf has an option to enable/disable infinite world bosses/lvl60+ elites combat range

Many other fixes and improvements have been implemented, this list would be too long to detail each one. So ive only detailed the fixes most people would notice. This server is updated with all the patches/updates on the official github repository.

Can be downloaded here - WoW 1.12.x Server Repack Download (http://www.mediafire.com/file/6oln1drxm086y28/WoW+1.12.x+Server.rar)

These package's contain everything u need to play WoW on your own server. You should have all the .exe/.dll/.conf etc... with a data folder in the same directory. Then in the data folder you should have 5 other folders, dbc/mysql55/vmaps/mmaps/maps. Then all you gotta do is run start.bat and give it 10 seconds to load the mysql database before pressing enter. Set your realmlist to 127.0.0.1 then login. Simple as that.

If anyone finds a game breaking bug give me a message about it and i'll see if i can fix it. By game breaking i mean crashes or something extremely unblizzlike.

Unique
03-09-2015, 08:36 PM
Thanks you, was looking for :thumbupguy:
Put please all sql bases and updates.

gussaki
03-10-2015, 04:25 PM
Is it possible that you upload the source code too ?
It would be awesome to try and fix more things and contribute.
Excellent work and Thank you .

Kaev
03-11-2015, 06:59 AM
implemented - lvl60+ world elite/boss non-humanoids can now be kited indefinately (smiley face - i know its not 1.12.1 blizzlike but i loved this so much in vanilla i brought it back) mangosd.conf has an option to enable/disable infinite world bosses/lvl60+ elites combat range

Seems like to be the best repack. Ever.

SMBComix
05-15-2015, 01:01 AM
I ran into a bit of a problem in the Fargodeep Mine. Every time I got killed by a kobold miner, it would randomly morph into a different creature model, but somehow be wearing the kobold on its shoulder. It would then stay like that until aggro'd again.

I know, it sounds weird, but I swear I'm not making this up. :( I had to uninstall this otherwise-awesome repack because of this.

Arkadus
11-29-2015, 06:38 AM
Yea that was a bug with the current version which since then ive sorted out a long with a bunch of other problems

Mahado
12-16-2015, 03:30 PM
Does this release include Eluna?

Tommy
12-16-2015, 08:56 PM
Does this release include Eluna?

If it did it would be mentioned in this thread. :P

Arkadus
12-17-2015, 12:45 PM
Yeah it includes eluna and you can create your own scripts if u put them in the lua_scripts folder

Tommy
12-17-2015, 08:55 PM
Yeah it includes eluna and you can create your own scripts if u put them in the lua_scripts folder

My mistake then since it wasn't mentioned at all.

perfectman
01-05-2016, 12:55 PM
Hello dear Arkadus
please tell me
whether the new assembly

and will work there Naxxramas
and Blackwing Lair
because now there comes a server crash(((

Arkadus
01-05-2016, 06:22 PM
Yep sorry about this, took me a few days to realise where this problem was located and im in the process of fixing this server crashing bug atm should be sorted out within a day.

perfectman
01-06-2016, 01:46 PM
dear Arkadus
I understand you are fighting over correction Crush and when ozhidaetsya new revision server):RpS_thumbsup:

Arkadus
01-06-2016, 05:34 PM
Hey, yes i found another bug while testing and fixed that as i was uploading the file so the version hasnt changed yet. The updated version is uploading at the moment so it should be ready in 1 hour or so. (EDIT) It is now uploaded and tested.

perfectman
01-07-2016, 10:45 AM
dear Arkadus Thank you so much for new server

new assembly under test , I noticed the following

Naxxramas
Deathknight Wing also causes crash
Frostwyrm Lair not tested
Abomination Wing It works fine before the server crash
Plague Wing also causes crash
Spider Wing not tested

Blackwing Lair works great

Arkadus
01-08-2016, 04:26 AM
Thanks for the info im now testing naxxramus and going to fix this probelem.

perfectman
01-08-2016, 07:19 PM
Arkadus Hi
I hope I will not be distracted from the job)
Well, I understand you right now eliminates crash in Naxxramas
it is a very great)

and more please tell me you could not realize the Majordomo Executus call Ragnaros (spell 19774) I would have been very inspired by your work :RpS_biggrin:

Arkadus
01-08-2016, 10:29 PM
Done and uploaded let me know if you find any other game breaking bugs. Thanks for the help in locating the bugs btw.

perfectman
01-10-2016, 06:31 PM
Arkadus Thank you very nice work
Naxxramas works without this tremendous crash
bugs will unsubscribe if you do not mind as much as possible)

and 1 more
please give a link to the program through which I can add spells NPC
advance very grateful)

Arkadus
01-10-2016, 08:49 PM
Hey, to give spells/abilities to an NPC you will need to edit the database using a program that access's the MySQL database there are many around. Here is a guide to the database http://docs.getmangos.com/en/latest/database/world/index.html. creature_ai_scripts handles NPC spells/abilities in combat/respawn etc.

If you want to add your own custom spells then that will be a bit trickier and also you cant modify NPC spells that are handled by a script which is almost every boss. To do that you would need to modify the source code and recompile.

perfectman
01-11-2016, 06:58 AM
thanks for the info I will be sure to study .
I do not want my spell I want those who are in the base and through quice you can add , I just can not seem to find the appropriate quice if not it will be difficult to give a link quice will be very grateful and thank you very much for your help )

Tommy
01-11-2016, 10:21 PM
thanks for the info I will be sure to study .
I do not want my spell I want those who are in the base and through quice you can add , I just can not seem to find the appropriate quice if not it will be difficult to give a link quice will be very grateful and thank you very much for your help )

If you have someone do everything for you, you will not learn a thing. What in the world is quice? Database table editor (generator)? Those are normally always outdated, unless by "quice" you mean an actual database editor? I'm not sure if there's a "quice" (table query generator program) for MaNGOS Classic, but Arkadus did give you a good link to learn how to setup creature AI: http://docs.getmangos.com/en/latest/database/world/creature-ai-scripts.html

You can easily download Navicat or HeidiSQL to edit your database tables.

You can also use EmuDevs Generator to generate queries for this (creature_ai_scripts) particular table as well: http://gen.emudevs.com/index.php?p=mc_event_ai

If you look, you will find what you need without someone constantly spoon feeding you.

perfectman
01-12-2016, 09:13 AM
Thank you very much for the help I'm just a beginner will cram more)
In the meantime, otpishu bugs that I noticed in the test

Molten Core
Geennas npc = 12259 does not use Shadow Bolt spell (spell = 19728)
Garr npc = 12057 does not use spell Rage (spell = 19516) for the murder of the adds should be up to 8 cups of rabies since 8 adds
majordomo ekzekutus not installed in the raid does not have adds on it + does not pojavljaetsja chest with loot after his murder
Calling is not implemented Ragnaros spell = 19774
Ragnaros / spell = 19773 is not implemented

Naxxramas

Grand Widow Faerlina
Poison spell hail, not stakaetsya spell = 28796

Notes Plague
do not use spell = 29212

Thaddius activate and vstvupaet into battle

Gothik the Harvester
edinstvenny minus player mode or .gm off seen Infernal (spells) should be recorded

Sapphiron
It takes off and does not use a freezing arrow that freezes Player

npc = 16441 nastakivat should spell = 28470 is the longer battle with Cal tuzadom the larger stacks at the NPC

yet all noticed bugs will unsubscribe if you do not mind)

Arkadus
01-13-2016, 09:17 AM
Ragnaros works fine you just need to douse all the flames then he will spawn. There is always going to be a few missing spells here and there.

perfectman
01-14-2016, 04:56 AM
Arkadus I put out the flames but the butler did not appear I may be something wrong?

Arkadus
01-14-2016, 05:02 PM
Yes there is a problem, im working on it atm.

Ian
01-15-2016, 12:23 AM
Yes there is a problem, im working on it atm.

Hello Judging by the description of a good server for 32-bit systems but there are problems associated with mysql. If mysql for 32 (64 is not triggered), realmd.exe and mangosd.exe to 64. That is, run it does not work properly is not 32 not 64

Arkadus
01-16-2016, 12:44 PM
No the script just needed a bit of tweaking

perfectman
01-16-2016, 04:14 PM
Arkadus Thanks!
very very great job!!!

Well, please tell me whether you can correct takeoff Sapphiron
and freezing arrow that freezes the player/s

(certainly understand that you do not have but if you do not mind I'll even unsubscribe bug reports)

Arkadus
01-19-2016, 04:10 PM
I dont know, i will look at it at some point but for now i will be taking a break from this project. I will still be checking forums so if u find a bug that crashes the server let me know.

perfectman
02-17-2016, 02:11 PM
Hello dear Arkadus Are you going to lay out a new assembly?

copiatodo
03-06-2016, 06:58 PM
Hello Arkadus

First, great job!

I have one problem, I not find out by giving me this error.

"2016-03-05 07:52:10 ERROR:Could not connect to MySQL database at 127.0.0.1: Can't connect to MySQL server on '127.0.0.1' (10061)

2016-03-05 07:52:10 ERROR:Can not connect to world database 127.0.0.1;3306;root;mangos;Mangos"

I changed the mysql pass by mangos but not work. any idea?

Thanks.

Hyperion
03-06-2016, 08:37 PM
Hello Arkadus

First, great job!

I have one problem, I not find out by giving me this error.

"2016-03-05 07:52:10 ERROR:Could not connect to MySQL database at 127.0.0.1: Can't connect to MySQL server on '127.0.0.1' (10061)

2016-03-05 07:52:10 ERROR:Can not connect to world database 127.0.0.1;3306;root;mangos;Mangos"

I changed the mysql pass by mangos but not work. any idea?

Thanks.

That's not the fault of the repack but your connection/permissions.

Is your database local? If so is it even running?

Is it on another machine? Does the db user have sufficient permissions to connect remotely?

copiatodo
03-12-2016, 09:40 AM
Hello Faded

The machine it is a second pc and I control conexion remote.

this machine work me other repacks vanilla/tbc but this is not. żit may be a configuration error MySQL?

2016-03-10 22:37:37 Using configuration file mangosd.conf.
2016-03-10 22:37:37 World Database total connections: 2
2016-03-10 22:37:37 ERROR:Could not connect to MySQL database at 127.0.0.1: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

2016-03-10 22:37:37 ERROR:Can not connect to world database 127.0.0.1;3306;root;mangos;Mangos

I have firewall windows disabled and I have reinstalled / reconfiguring mysql several times... others options?

Thanks.

Hyperion
03-12-2016, 03:45 PM
Hello Faded

The machine it is a second pc and I control conexion remote.

this machine work me other repacks vanilla/tbc but this is not. żit may be a configuration error MySQL?

I have firewall windows disabled and I have reinstalled / reconfiguring mysql several times... others options?

Thanks.

Be sure the MySQL Host has your remote user's host/ip added for connection.

eg:
MySQL Host
IP 1.2.3.4
User: server
Pass: *****
Hostname: 1.2.3.5

Server Host
IP 1.2.3.5
Connects to 1.2.3.4 MySQL Host

This will allow you to connect remotely.

copiatodo
03-12-2016, 06:33 PM
I have activated the remote access when I mysql configuration.

now I not know, where I have to go with that information?

thanks

Hyperion
03-12-2016, 11:39 PM
I have activated the remote access when I mysql configuration.

now I not know, where I have to go with that information?

thanks

The remote user information is used in your local server configs

Mekket
03-17-2016, 04:49 PM
Hello, and thanks for an awesome repack!

Would it be possible for you to share the source code?
I would very much love to be able to add my own fixes and updates to the repack :)

Thanks!

copiatodo
03-26-2016, 07:04 PM
Hello Hyperion

Now i'm using another machine, but the menssage error is

"2016-03-26 20:03:36 ERROR:Could not connect to MySQL database at 127.0.0.1: Unknown database 'realmd'"

why?

thanks.

Karrz
04-09-2016, 12:10 PM
Does this server come with an anti hack and will I restart if it crashes?

Ask when I join MySQL and look in account can see the account names but can't find account passwords. The colum beside it where you would think would have pw are all random number and letter.

slp13at420
04-20-2016, 10:34 PM
Does this server come with an anti hack and will I restart if it crashes?

Ask when I join MySQL and look in account can see the account names but can't find account passwords. The colum beside it where you would think would have pw are all random number and letter.

that's a sha hash code so you cant read an accounts password. its for there safety not your convenience.
most repacks admin acct will be username=`admin` password=`admin`.
should only be 1 account . account id 1. should be.....

Xathian
04-28-2016, 11:24 AM
Why can I not login fully to this server over LAN?

The local PC that is running the server can connect fine using 127.0.0.1 and play the game.

My second PC in the next room has the realm-list set to the correct LAN IP and the server itself connects just fine, however I am taken to the realm select and I choose the realm and it just says "Logging in to game server" for a couple seconds then boots me back to realm select. I read through both conf files and can't find anything restricting LAN access.

perfectman
06-11-2016, 01:48 PM
Hello please help who can give a reference to the extractor card to the server ( the finished cards are not necessary) I will be very grateful for the help )

Protostrator
06-18-2016, 01:01 PM
It is possible download link is not working?
because i get ad's all the time, and when i type captcha check they dont give me to download...

Syphex
06-18-2016, 02:58 PM
It is possible download link is not working?
because i get ad's all the time, and when i type captcha check they dont give me to download...

There shouldnt be a problem, those ads are just causing you trouble, download adblock from google, its a Web browser extension and is free.

Try this link >>> "PRESS HERE" (http://download1322.mediafire.com/ze6ys5c5j9zg/2jhebe19jt0a88x/WoW+1.12.x+Server.rar)

Hyperion
06-18-2016, 03:30 PM
If you do download adblock as Syphex suggested, please disable Emudevs.com on it if you can.

Nalgash
06-23-2016, 09:07 PM
Hi:

Awesome repack, any easy way for a noob to add an NPC with options to learn and max class skills and professions? or instant lvl60 with all learned?

Thx in advance.

Bye

perfectman
07-02-2016, 11:37 AM
Please tell me how to increase his pvp rank to the leader of what team?
I would really appreciate the help)

someguy33
07-04-2016, 02:05 PM
Hi,

First of all thank you for the repack.

Can someone please tell me how I update my existing server files to the newer version that has been released? Am I correct in assuming that I need to replace everything other than the database files?

Thanks in advance.

Arkadus
07-04-2016, 06:33 PM
Hey, to update to the newest version and you want to keep all your characters and inventories etc, just copy all the data from your old server from the character database into the new version.

There are some database fixes that you wont have if you keep the old database unchanged.

someguy33
07-05-2016, 12:46 PM
Hi Arkadus,

Thanks for that I have imported the account table from the realmd database and the characters table from the character database.

Everything works and I can see my characters and their gear at the character screen but when I log in all the gear has been removed.

When I check the characters table the equipmentcache has been reset to 0 0 0 0 0 ....

Do you have any idea why it is doing this?

Thanks

Ladrek
07-06-2016, 01:04 AM
could you pm me the source so i can fix the sheep crashing bug

er-c045
07-07-2016, 04:10 PM
First of all i want to thank you for this awesome Repack.
I noticed that some mobs at the start of Molten Core have the names: "Unknown".
Although i think you consider this as a minor fix.

I had one question, since i love this repack and definitly want to use it as a local server with friends. Could you maybe also compile a version with PlayerBots or give me the source of this repack so i can compile it myself into it? Would be pretty awesome!!!

tehroflcopter
07-10-2016, 06:15 PM
Excellent repack, me and a few of my friends have been enjoying it! Thank you very much :)

Could you maybe also compile a version with PlayerBots or give me the source of this repack so i can compile it myself into it? Would be pretty awesome!!!

Since the group I play with isn't large enough to run an instance, I would also utilize PlayerBots if a compiled version or a version to compile became available. Look forward to seeing more content from you! Thanks again :D

perfectman
07-12-2016, 08:22 PM
Let me write you a bug report,I tested Ruins of Ahn'qiraj
generally completely absent event on 2 boss (General Rajaxx) and what, the lack of General (Lieutenant General Andorov npc=15471) and four of his servants (Kaldorei Elite npc=15473) to make it easier,here is a link to the video there all clearly visible (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RgyphdG5GE P. S I hope you fix it) improve vanila together))

Arkadus
07-18-2016, 02:02 AM
Explain what this sheep crashing bug is please?

- - - Updated - - -

There is still a lot of events that need fixing i know. I will look into AQ20 and see what the problem is.

cumq00
08-12-2016, 10:40 PM
Would you please tell me how i can access the database with navicat?

hostname
port
username
password

thank you

Arkadus
08-13-2016, 12:19 AM
well hostname depends on where you are hosting the server, local/on the same computer is 127.0.0.1, connecting on a network through the same router is most likely 192.168.1.x and through the internet it'll be your IP of the hosting machine.

port: 3306
username: root
password: mangos

cumq00
08-13-2016, 06:55 AM
well hostname depends on where you are hosting the server, local/on the same computer is 127.0.0.1, connecting on a network through the same router is most likely 192.168.1.x and through the internet it'll be your IP of the hosting machine.

port: 3306
username: root
password: mangos

Thank you very much i hope your version took care of sap error that most mangos server has problem with. . .

Arkadus
08-13-2016, 04:37 PM
What is the sap error you are talking about?

cumq00
08-14-2016, 01:41 PM
What is the sap error you are talking about?

Rogue sap error... I've played it and it is solved~ thank you for this best repack ever!

PS. Is there a way to instantly taxi (when i ride a wyvern?)?

Arkadus
08-15-2016, 04:34 AM
Not in vanilla WoW or my repack

Worlds
08-19-2016, 11:22 AM
Not in vanilla WoW or my repack

Hey, been using your repack for a while now and noticed a pretty annoying bug, I believe it has something to do with mob pathing. While leveling with a buddy of mine when running away from mobs there would often be random freezing, the server doesn't actually crash it just stops being operable and any spells casted or actions that require a response from the server would cease to work all together. The only way to fix this would require me to force close the server and reopen it which would always result in lost progress - hence annoying.

I tried to do testing and couldn't recreate it without my friend, but playing on a hunter I consecutively have the bug appear when a couple mobs are aggroed onto my pet, I flee and make my pet follow me with this macro /script PetFollow("Player Name")
/script CastPetAction(10); which just puts it into passive and makes it try to catch up to me, and while my pet catches up to me with the mobs still aggroed trying to chase my pet the server will freeze, it seems to freeze right around the time the mobs normally would lose aggro and path back to their normal location.

Normally I'd ignore this but its pretty annoying since it happens constantly while playing with my friend, is it fixable? Appreciate it <3

Arkadus
08-20-2016, 01:04 AM
Thanks for the bug report, its been fixed. An updated version should be available soon. Only took a few minutes to fix and ive tested it. To save you a lot of hastle transfferring characters over, simply download the new version and take the new mangosd.exe file and replace the old one. That was the only file that was changed in this update.

Arkadus
08-20-2016, 07:25 AM
I had to go back and check multiple players deaggroing after the hunters pet and turns out there was another slight change that need to be made. It has been fixed now and the latest version with the update is uploaded.

Worlds
08-21-2016, 12:46 AM
I had to go back and check multiple players deaggroing after the hunters pet and turns out there was another slight change that need to be made. It has been fixed now and the latest version with the update is uploaded.

I appreciate it my friend.

Arkadus
08-21-2016, 08:11 PM
I had to retweak the fixes i implemented yesterday, since hunters pets were not deaggro'ing, i have re-fixed this problem and now everything is working as intended. New version uploaded.

cumq00
08-25-2016, 09:41 AM
I had to retweak the fixes i implemented yesterday, since hunters pets were not deaggro'ing, i have re-fixed this problem and now everything is working as intended. New version uploaded.

so all i have to do is change mangos.exe if i want to upgrade it?

Arkadus
08-25-2016, 10:28 PM
Yes

cumq00
08-31-2016, 03:17 AM
I am really new to all these database editing... if you update your repack, is there a way to update my characters along with it?
which database in .world and .characters do i have to back up (i believe it's called sql dumping?)

Tommy
08-31-2016, 04:36 AM
I am really new to all these database editing... if you update your repack, is there a way to update my characters along with it?
which database in .world and .characters do i have to back up (i believe it's called sql dumping?)

Yeah it is called an sql dump. What program are you using to connect to your DB? I use navicat and w/navicat you just highlight all the tables, right click and Dump SQL File.. -> Structure and Data. I don't remember the way of HeidiSQL since I haven't used it in years.

Arkadus
09-06-2016, 09:54 PM
all u need to backup is the characters database.

evilor
11-10-2016, 10:52 AM
How blizzlike is the spells?
Many spell bugs?
Thanks for the upload, downloading atm.
Can you please upload the sourcecode?
Thanks

asdfgasdasd
11-15-2016, 10:26 PM
I'm not sure if this is something you can fix but I haven't encountered this in other repacks.

Whenever a mage casts sheep in pvp mangosd.exe crashes either instantly or when the sheep ends. Tested about 10 times and it happened every single time. Tested in duels within one faction and horde vs alliance without duel.

This shows up in world-server.log that might be relevant:
2016-11-16 00:15:57 ERROR:HandleMoveNotActiveMover: incorrect mover guid: mover is Player Avn (Guid: 7) and should be Player Avn (Guid: 7) instead of Player Avn (Guid: 7)
2016-11-16 00:16:10 ERROR:Heartbeat: spell 12826 max timed 50000, elapsed 12500, chance to resist 0.705600

drkane
11-18-2016, 06:35 PM
Hello,

first of all: Thank you so much for this nice repack!
And sorry for my bad english. :smile:

I enjoy working with this repack.
Years ago, when Mangos was really new to the Emu-Community i worked on a small german emu-project with it. That was about 2007 i think.
In this time i was a small Kid and it was hard to understand anything at all.
Now for me its pretty easy to start a repack like this.
Also it was almost no Problem to change the localisation in the database to german language. (i modified the GMDB (https://sourceforge.net/projects/gm-db/)(german mangos database) and now it works (almost..))

So here are my questions:
- The german-mangos-database does not provide the AI-Texts like "YOU NO TAKE CANDLE!". Where can i find this Informations in german language, to insert them in the SQL Database?
- I know, the GM Command ".gm fly on" does not work. Is there any way to implement this command?
- Same thing: Is there any way to implement a command like ".control", to control Players/NPCs?

Anyway.. Keep up the good work!!!

Have a nice day!

Edit:
Okay, there is a bug, that you cannot change the Texts in Table "creature_ai_texts".. If you change "You no take candle!" to for example "You no take candle! Test", it has no effect in game.

Arkadus
11-21-2016, 01:58 AM
"Whenever a mage casts sheep in pvp mangosd.exe crashes" Yes that has been fixed in the latest version, thanks

Also if you want to backup your old characters from previous versions you need to backup both the character and realm databases then sql dump that into the new version. Sorry i said before u only need characters but i forgot in realm database it stores the number of characters for each realm and account.

Arkadus
11-29-2016, 04:15 PM
If you find anymore crashing bugs let me know i'll do my best to fix them

killeratis
11-30-2016, 03:18 PM
Hello! THX for the update.
I have tested this, and i find a bug, which make instant crash!
The bug was the following. When any of the warlocks enter the world and have a pet (tested with imps) which has learned spell, then the server will crash. I have tested this out with importing my old character database, and the server crash again. When any warlock enter the world and dont have pets, its works well.

The second bug, i found is: As i read the first topic you sad the upper blackrock spire working well. But the npc (Vaelan) which will give the 'Seal of Ascension' quest doesnt trigger and transform into human form when you go near him. Is that a bug, or i just making something wrong? (I have the item (Unadorned seal of ascension) in my inventory.

Thx for your help!

er-c045
11-30-2016, 04:46 PM
Hello! THX for the update.
I have tested this, and i find a bug, which make instant crash!
The bug was the following. When any of the warlocks enter the world and have a pet (tested with imps) which has learned spell, then the server will crash. I have tested this out with importing my old character database, and the server crash again. When any warlock enter the world and dont have pets, its works well.

The second bug, i found is: As i read the first topic you sad the upper blackrock spire working well. But the npc (Vaelan) which will give the 'Seal of Ascension' quest doesnt trigger and transform into human form when you go near him. Is that a bug, or i just making something wrong? (I have the item (Unadorned seal of ascension) in my inventory.

Thx for your help!

Hello Killeratis,

I think something went wrong with your import character db, Imps with spells works well for me with this repack i can learn them how many i want without the server crashing.
Also the npc Vaelan in UBRS you need to attack him once and he will transform into his human form.
Hopefully you have had enough information out of this. Goodluck!

killeratis
11-30-2016, 09:25 PM
Hello!

I tryied that again with a fresh install, and didnt work for me...:( I think the imp's blood pack is the problem when i deactivate it i can relog, but when i activate it and relod then crash always.

I attack the npc once, and doesnt work... :( I am near Scarshield Infiltrator.

Arkadus
12-01-2016, 02:19 PM
Hey, the problem is completely fixed in the latest version. Maybe u still have the old one?

Its either that or you are importing your character database which in that case u need to delete all data from pet_aura and character_aura in the character database then you will not crash

killeratis
12-01-2016, 04:04 PM
Hello!

I dont know then what is the wrong here :(

I tryied that with latest upload (16.11.21). Maybe one time when you have time, can you help me in this? (Skype: killeratis89)

Thx for the help!

Arkadus
12-01-2016, 07:48 PM
the files were updated 16.11.24 so redownload lol

Lewis
12-02-2016, 04:33 PM
This is a MaNGOS zero 0.20 x32 latest updated build as of 24/11/2016, including added blizzlike enhancements that have been coded into this project to improve functionality where the official source isnt yet functional. This WoW server repack contains all the files that you need to run your own server excluding the C++ redistributibles, which can easily be downloaded from microsoft's website. This server is compatible with WoW client versions 1.12.1 / 1.12.2 / 1.12.3.

**SUPPORTS ELUNA**

Latest Updates as of 24/11/2016

IMPORTANT: If you are transferring the character database from a previous version you will need to delete all information within character_aura and pet_aura

Fixed pets/characters crashing server with learned spells/active auras when logging in

Fixed NPC Vaelan Upper Blackrock Spire trigger

Fixed Polymorph/other spells no longer crashes server in PvP now 100% blizzlike

Fixed confuse/fear mechanics - confuse breaks on hit, fear doesnt 100% blizzlike

World boss Taerar encounter 100% Blizzlike

All raid/world bosses drop correct amount of gold

Fixed NPC/Player spells where certain player spells reduce in duration when cast in quick succession
where now only certain player spells decrease in duration

ZG - Hakkar now losses HP and proportional attack strength for each priest killed

Priest Mind vision Rank 2 no longer needs to be in line of sight to cast

Aggro/Deaggro mechanics slightly reworked now much more blizzlike - Bosses should no longer
lose aggro in any situation unless outside of visual range outside of an instance

NPC Guards damage has been re-calculated to be more blizzlike

Hunter's concussion shot now stops auto attack and pet attacking when hit

Fixed NPC spell crit chance now 0%

Reworked stun/fear/confuse/charm effects on spells/actions more blizzlike

Durability on armour/equipment is no longer lost from PvP combat

Core code has been enhanced and now more stable

Fixed Ouro & Skeram scripts in Temple of Ahn'Qiraj

Fixed pathing issues that made bosses randomly reset during a fight

Implemented subnet mask usage and fixed authorization issues for realm

Minor improvements and fixes to various things (e.g. implemented the Elemental invasion event)

Fixed NPC hunters pet deaggro when the owner deaggro's

Fixed when your pet is attacked you are now in combat with the attacker

Fixed crash when multiple players/pets run out of an NPC's aggro range

Fixed when NPC's deaggro they are no longer greyed out as if someone has tagged the NPC

Fixed gnomish death ray/shrink ray they now work as intended only the death ray doesnt vary in health drained atm static 120 per tick for 4 ticks

Updated a few more items/quests/spells to their correct values and mechanisms

Fixed crash when player logging out of an instance while dead

Improved latency issues with higher populated servers

Fixed festival bonfire crash

Fixed starting inventories and starting quickbar

Added SleepCommands in mangosd.conf so you can turn on/off some fixes which may have an impact on lag with large numbers of players on a server

Updated core code with more fixes

Fixed a wide range of different spells and abilities e.g. Cannabalize, Seal of command, Arcane Missile etc...

Fixed Molten Core script for majordomo summoning after runes are doused & ragnaros script

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Major update to data files

Fixed Naxxramus and the server crashing bug

100% Fix NPC's no longer run past you when you start combat

100% Fix NPC's die at correct angle

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fixed you will now lose combat with NPC's when you exit a dungeon/raid instance

Updated core code with more fixes e.g. error on exit

Fixed spell aura's e.g. Thorns so they no longer crit

Fixed multiple server crashing bug's

Fixed fear motion effect is now running instead of walking

Gurubashi arena chest now spawns at correct times every 3 hours with correct loot

Fixed Hunter revive pet and call pet spells so they now work properly

Fixed wierd NPC's mounting onto random visual objects after deaggro

Fixed resistances at low level so they no longer provide crazy spell resist

Fixed you can now ghost run to any spirit healer and ressurect at your location rather than getting teleported back to your starting spirit healer

Modified weapon skill calculation again - more blizzlike than before

Fixed buffs (e.g. druid thorns) that cause damage on hit to display properly and calculate as a spell rather than raw damage

Updated creature movement so that it is less likely for a creature to run past you when engaging still not 100% fixed but much better

Kinda fixed creatures dieing at wierd angles

Updated core code with latest updates

Fixed warrior skills being delayed more than they should

Fixed starting inventory / bugged out starting thrown weapons that could crash the server

Updated database with various fixes

Updated weapon/defense skill system to be more blizzlike (can now train weapon skill on level 1's)

Fixed blizzlike NPC classes parry/dodge/block chances

Fixed - deaggro from distance properly

Fixed - in dungeon mobs chase further

Fixed - critters react blizzlike

Fixed - spell crit / dodge / melee crit / parry / block calculations are blizzlike

Fixed - no longer hitting attacks instantly after casting a spell

Fixed - Upper blackrock spire now works finally

Fixed - Other minor changes to make it more blizzlike etc...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OLD fixes implemented into the server:

(new) fixed - NPC's pets will now de-aggro when the NPC owner de-aggros

fixed - Mounted NPC's demount on aggression and remount after combat ends

fixed - All raid instances save progress, so if the server restarts the bosses that you killed wont respawn

fixed - Ironforge/Stormwind/Orgrimmar emote responses with /wave/kiss/shy/salute/chicken/rude

fixed - More quests fixed and improved

fixed - pets which are not defined in the database will no longer spawn

fixed - pets will now regenerate mana after combat

updated - a number of NPC's equipment/waypoints/hp/mana/damage etc...

fixed - so many things that i cant even think of, but its fixed

updated - item drop rates/item loot templates for various quests/NPC's

updated - more NPC's loot templates/skinning templates fixed

updated - more dungeon/raid scripts including objects/rare spawns/creature location's/waypoints

Many other fixes and improvements have been implemented, this list would be too long to detail each one. So ive only detailed the fixes most people would notice. This server is updated with all the patches/updates on the official github repository.

Can be downloaded here - WoW 1.12.x Server Repack Download (http://www.mediafire.com/download/2jhebe19jt0a88x/WoW+1.12.x+Server.rar)

These package's contain everything u need to play WoW on your own server. You should have all the .exe/.dll/.conf etc... with a data folder in the same directory. Then in the data folder you should have 5 other folders, dbc/mysql55/vmaps/mmaps/maps. Then all you gotta do is run start.bat and give it 10 seconds to load the mysql database before pressing enter. Set your realmlist to 127.0.0.1 then login. Simple as that.

If anyone finds a game breaking bug give me a message about it and i'll see if i can fix it. By game breaking i mean crashes or something extremely unblizzlike.
Hi, do guards in stormwind and undercity (deathguard elites and stormwind city guards) have crossbows as their range weapon or not? Thanks.

er-c045
12-03-2016, 01:02 AM
For some reason mangosd.exe will crash eventually when you keep talking with guards / spirit healers / quest givers. I tested it a couple times and some times it crashes after ten times talking with people sometimes its less. Dont know if the problem is on my side or not can you have a look into it?

cumq00
12-04-2016, 07:39 AM
I have trouble updating to the latest version.... what sqls do i have to dump? im using navicat

Arkadus
12-04-2016, 08:30 AM
character and realm databases, but also delete information in character_aura and pet_aura from the character database

killeratis
12-04-2016, 09:38 AM
Hello!

Thx for the tips, now working everything ok! :)

Can you fix "Triage" first aid quest? It's always crash the server after 4-5 spawned guards. (Horde and Alliance side crash too)

Thx for Your help! :)

cumq00
12-04-2016, 11:25 AM
character and realm databases, but also delete information in character_aura and pet_aura from the character database

i think structures in character and realm database must have been changed.... when i log in, my ip gets banned and i cannot log into the server(Drums of War).
mangos command says there is unknown field os ?

i only updated two tables: account and realmcharacters in realmd
all sqldump from characters database except character_aura and pet_aura

i have a backup of the previous version.... and still am playing the previous version... i want to make this server as uptodate as possible.. let me know if i'm missing something...

Arkadus
12-04-2016, 12:15 PM
yea the realm database has a new column OS you can add it manually.

perfectman
12-04-2016, 07:47 PM
Let me write you a bug report,I tested Ruins of Ahn'qiraj
generally completely absent event on 2 boss (General Rajaxx) and what, the lack of General (Lieutenant General Andorov npc=15471) and four of his servants (Kaldorei Elite npc=15473) to make it easier,here is a link to the video there all clearly visible (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RgyphdG5GE P. S I hope you fix it) improve vanila together))

Hello arcadus have been asked if possible to fix this event in the video shows that as a Yes )

perfectman
12-05-2016, 11:33 AM
Arkadus That I did not notice the opening event on 2 boss as video(
and another question can you add some NPCs, or give the link which increases the rank to wear pvp stuff please)

Arkadus
12-05-2016, 04:03 PM
You increase your PVP rank by doing a lot of PVP

perfectman
12-05-2016, 08:50 PM
there seems NPS who raises the title up to the maximum of the patch - like

killeratis
12-06-2016, 09:28 PM
Hello!

I find an other little bug. Now with hunter pet's skill. When your pet learn a new skill, and you set is to auto cast. Then in combat, the pet cant cast it, and if you click on the skill, pet cant cast it. And it says: pet is in combat. When you swich off the pet skill auto cast, and you made your pet to use that skill manually, then it works well. Can you fix pls the hunter pets auto attack skills (f.e: growl, claw...)?

Thx so much! :)

Arkadus
12-09-2016, 12:52 AM
thanks for the bug report it is now fixed in the latest version

killeratis
12-10-2016, 12:54 AM
Hello!

I did an other test, and a lot of npcs in undercity, and stormwind summon a guard after taking damage.

Someone told that earlier he got crash after talking with npc-s. At the latest update i got a lot of crash too. I tryied to find out what makes this. I got most of the crashes when rugoes want to talk to rugoes trainers, and poisons vendors.

Sorry about that i always finding some bugs. :) Thx for your help again!

killeratis
12-10-2016, 01:36 PM
Hello!

My players told me that, they cant get the quest in Ahn'Quiraj with horde characters. I just find out what was the problem. Let me told you what to do to complete that.

There is a rekord in database within mangos/quest_template. This rekord's entry is 8579 called 'Mortal Champions'. I think the problem was with this is the 'RequiredRaces' column's value. The original value in the latest update was 77 (i dont know yet what is this), but this need to be modify with 255. And then all races can see and finish quest :) This quest start after you killed the first boss in AQ40.

Can you tell me what means 77 in this column? I hope that i can help you. :)

Can you tell me where can i find raids reset times? (At the latest update naxxramas doesnt show it's reset time.)

I found out a bug with paladins seals and auto attack. Paladins without auras can attack with auto attack, but when they activate any of the auras, the paladin stop auto attacking. (Auto attacks stops when paladins fighting aganist other players!) Can you fix it to us?

Arkadus
12-10-2016, 08:56 PM
thanks for the quest_template fix and also your right naxxramus didnt have a reset timer, but i dont know how your getting crashing talking to NPC's or paladin stop auto attackign because im testing both and i dont get either problem.

killeratis
12-10-2016, 10:59 PM
Hello!

Find an other one bug (sorry). Hunters rank3 disengage skill sad 'character exits combat' Can you fix this? Hunter really need to get out of combat becouse without this they can't use theirs traps. Thx again:)

Arkadus
12-11-2016, 09:08 AM
Hey, disengage never took you out of combat it stops you from auto attacking, only feign death does that

killeratis
12-11-2016, 05:03 PM
Hey, thx the information:)

We tested out BG-s, and we find some bugs there.
1, Warsong and Arathi Basin: players cant get buffs from chests.
2, Arathi Basin: There are problems with capturing flags. F.e: an alliance and horde players are at the blacksmith. Horde player capture flag, and then alliance player capture it back, and horde capture it back, and then the bug is coming. At this time the alliance player cant capture it back.

What happens with bg-s? Before 2-3 updates everything was good.
Thx for Your help.

Arkadus
12-13-2016, 05:52 AM
Yea it should be fixed now

perfectman
12-13-2016, 07:43 PM
Hello Arkadus sorry to bother you again
this is what I want can you add the patch or the NPC or give the command to raise their own rank in pvp to keep things pvp thanks in advance)

Arkadus
12-16-2016, 06:52 AM
there already is a command called .honor add (x ammount) this raises your rank.

killeratis
12-16-2016, 04:55 PM
Hello!

I found an other thing. Now with shaman quest line. At water totem questline. ("Call of Water 7" - http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Quest:Call_of_Water_(7)) You need to 'North Tide's Run', and need to drink "Water Sapta", after you drink it you can attack the elementals there. But the bug is, You drink it, and cant target any of the elementals there. After you got the bracer, everything is work fine.

Can you fix it to me, i doesnt find where is the problem with this. THX so much again! :)

Arkadus
12-17-2016, 01:44 AM
the quest works perfectly fine, you can see how it works here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O54K1CHUP2o

although i have added an extra talk option for the questlihne to re-obtain water sapta if someone was to fail killing the elemental

perfectman
12-17-2016, 07:47 AM
there already is a command called .honor add (x ammount) this raises your rank.
Thank you very much helped)))

gosa
12-19-2016, 12:08 AM
can we get the source maybe?

killeratis
12-20-2016, 05:24 PM
Hey, thx for the update!
Where are these items from database?
http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=18583
http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=18584
http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=18582

Did you remove them?
THX

Arkadus
12-21-2016, 05:09 AM
Yes i removed them, figured they were items from TBC didnt know they actually existed in vanilla lol

Blinkyblinx
12-22-2016, 02:30 AM
I'm running an older xp x86 machine and it says mangosd and realmd are not valid win32 applications.

Arkadus
12-22-2016, 06:11 AM
It was compiled on a windows 7 machine in visual studio x32 compiler, have u installed vcredist?

killeratis
12-24-2016, 02:52 PM
Hello!

Can you fix the warlock fear spell, when you use it, you see that the enemy is before you, but after 1 sec player teleported behind you... Its really hard to find where is your enemy in fears. THX:)