View Full Version : [SOLVED] Best CMS actually?

11-11-2014, 01:40 PM
Hello m8,

I create that post to know what is the best cms in nowadays for trinitycore in 3.3.5, free or not I dont care, only a bit of information, thanks :)

Sorry my bad english.

11-11-2014, 02:49 PM
Well there are alot actually that are good. But have a look on google since its your internet friend. :/

11-11-2014, 03:41 PM
There is no "Best". Most are no longer worked on or just fail.

Not saying mine is the best either, but it does work. http://emudevs.com/showthread.php/191-CraftedWeb-Easy-amp-Powerful-Management-System

11-11-2014, 08:01 PM
i worked with Faded's cms, it's actually pretty good and free maybe from other free software is Azer cms but if you use azer prepare for low support, one best thing of Craftedweb is that you can get support daily from the owner "Faded" which online here every day. ;)
From payment i don't know if they worth spend money they look shity for me.
I would recommend CraftedWeb of support, updates, and of course easy to use.

11-11-2014, 08:49 PM
Ones you pay for are basically related to the free ones that you obviously don't pay for. You won't get the support like we give here on CraftedWeb, not sure about how the support goes for the other free CMS. As Faded said, "There's no best CMS." It's a matter of perspective and what you want to use.

Black Ace
11-12-2014, 05:19 AM
Craftedweb is the cms I also suggest but I'm personally waiting for the new version faded talked about few months back