View Full Version : Tame Beast fix?

11-05-2014, 02:42 AM
So my issue I need support with is that Tame Beast spell will not work even on the latest version of eluna. I've looked inside the Spell.dbc with stoneharry's Spell-editor v2 and messed around with some of the numbers and arguments but I can't get tame beast to work. However the command ".npc tame" works perfectly well. I was wondering if there's a fix for the broken tame beast via LUA? Or perhaps it IS the spell.dbc I'm using? I'm at a loss here since this cuts out a section I had planned for my custom talent trees. Any help with this matter is appreciated, thanks!

11-05-2014, 05:43 AM
What does tame beast do then if it doesnt work?

11-05-2014, 05:44 AM
Nothing, nothing at all.

11-05-2014, 04:53 PM
Just pulled Eluna TC WotLK yesterday so I decided to confirm this and it works for me:

11-09-2014, 08:24 AM
Sorry for taking so long, been really busy with work and other things. As of right now I am currently trying to compile the latest eluna build in mcvs 2013, and am unable to due to an error I get at the end of it building that says I have access denied to to the ALL-BUILD; which inevitably prevents me from starting up the latest logon.exe etc in the release folder. I know I said I pulled the latest eluna but I was mistaken embarrassingly so. If you have a solution to me having an access denied error to ALL-BUILD, it would be seriously appreciated. Thanks again for all your effort and work!

EDIT: I didn't get the access denied error just a second ago when the build finished in mcvs 2013, but I still get this error when starting up the logon.exe: "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)"
I've already searched this up before and was unable to come up with a conclusion on how to fix it. Any solutions or ideas? Thanks again.

UPDATE: I figured it was because I wasn't copying the (3) .dll files from my open-ssl 64-bit folder into my release along with the updated mySQL 6.1 libmysql.dll. I now am able to start up the logon, but it crashes due to me using an outdated mySQL database more than likely. Will let future people know if I completely fix this..