View Full Version : [QUESTION] Custom Item Quality?

10-27-2014, 12:50 AM
i was wondering if anyone knew how to add custom item Qualitys in trinitycore 3.3.5? i tryed editing the core the SharedDefines.h but the colors didnt work ingame seems to set some random ones.

mabey its a DBC or Client mod i need?

Thanks in advance!

10-27-2014, 06:32 AM
I'm pretty sure i've saw a tutorial some time ago, where he created a red color for items. I'll search it for you. :)
It's serverside.

EDIT: Found it, was already on Emudevs: http://emudevs.com/showthread.php/1268-Custom-Color-Item-Qualities
EDIT2: Meh, this tutorial doesn't work, but there is another method mentioned in the thread.

The red text should be the color, green is itemname. Just add it like this into the database. (I'm not sure if the first ff is intended, i can't test it but i used this method before. if it looks weird or doesn't work, just remove the first ff, i copied it like that from the thread)

10-27-2014, 09:37 PM
ya i been using the color code method for a long time pain in butt to get the color code each time just started wondering if it was possible to do it Via Quality so like 8 is red just how like 5 is legendary on items