View Full Version : [SOLVED] Haste Cap Tutorial/Help wanted

08-18-2014, 09:25 PM
I've recently launched my own 4.3.4 Custom 85 realm, and i'm currently in need of a Haste Cap either patch/script. And i don't seem to find anything working as it should or the link is deleted or outdated.

So now i'm here wondering if someone can either give me a hint on how to fix so haste is more then than it should be(Coremod) or a script for it.

Please feel free to add my skype, so we can talk smoother.

08-18-2014, 09:42 PM
There's so many different tutorials and threads about this. Everyone has their own different opinion and ways in doing this. I for one don't get the point of it since it doesn't make much sense. Not sure if you'll find anyone here with the information, but who knows, someone might. I don't have anything regarding this, even for 4.3.4. I've attempted this many times, sometimes it would work and sometime it wouldn't. Crazy stuff.

08-18-2014, 09:46 PM
Yeah i know, but like everything i find is just nonsense, pure bullshit.. I want something that's for real and is working.

08-19-2014, 04:12 AM
Well looks like me and you are going to be friends sir. As i already added you tonight about a vip thing and the patch reloac had released was mine and i have it still and know how to add it. :P

Ill chat with you about it on skype when i wake up.