PDA

View Full Version : [Trinitycore] Transmogrification 3.3.5a

Rochet2
04-19-2013, 07:33 PM
Video:*Transmogrification - YouTube (http://youtu.be/xtH4ogz12iM)

Key features:
Blizzlike
dynamic (custom items work)
customizable from config
uses gossip menus

Limitations:
(These are defaults, can be configured)
http://www.wowwiki.com/Transmogrification

Get It:
http://rochet2.github.io/Transmogrification.html

How To Transmogrify:
Equip an item that is suitable for transmogrification.
Have an item in your bags that is suitable to be used to transmogrify the equipped item
Talk to Transmogrifier and select the item slot. Then select the item you want to transmogrify to.
Click to proceed when prompted and your items are transmogrified.

Links:
How to add a new script? (http://www.trinitycore.info/How-to:CustomScript)
Updating core? (http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10414769/git-pull-keeping-local-changes)

Transmog threads:
http://www.trinitycore.org/f/topic/6508-patch-transmogrification-335a/ (requires login)
Transmogrification 3.3.5a - SICKind (http://sickind.net/topic/22993-transmogrification-335a/)
http://emudevs.com/showthread.php/33-Trinitycore-Transmogrification-3-3-5a

Tommy
04-19-2013, 07:35 PM
Thanks for the release, Rochet2!

Portals
04-20-2013, 05:40 AM
One of the most used scripts! This is simply amazing.

OMGhixD
05-28-2013, 10:35 PM
Bump love this script <3

Selik
05-28-2013, 11:00 PM
Awesome release!

Cortana
05-28-2013, 11:33 PM
Thank you for this release. It will be helpful for many people. Now we dont have to worry about Dispersion WoW complaining that they are the only ones with it.

_Ikester_
05-28-2013, 11:36 PM
Yah relly nice bro.. :P I love this.

Parranoia
05-29-2013, 08:39 AM
Would be a different world out there without this :)

Rochet2
06-26-2013, 10:34 PM
Update 5.0 is here :)

http://youtu.be/xtH4ogz12iM

Adding sets, config options, possible corrections, fixed prices, information options (How does transmogrification / sets work?)
Adding icons, colored item names, deleted useless storage.
Totally compatible with 4.x (can be upgraded)
Removed translation support (sadly)

Tommy
06-27-2013, 02:24 AM
Awesome, Rochet!

Parranoia
07-07-2013, 04:46 AM
I really enjoy the icons. It's quite refreshing to have new nice things to look at :)

Fort
07-14-2013, 11:54 PM
Thanks for the Share Rochet2 Btw is there anyway i can make it Detect Custom items like Cata and MoP stuff for transmorg

darksoke
09-27-2013, 08:25 PM
Rochet how can i remove items used after transmog ? it seem that after i transmog , items remain in bags ....
and 1 more thing about messages "How transmogrification work" and "How sets work" actualy don't work :|

Synth
09-27-2013, 09:02 PM
Rochet how can i remove items used after transmog ? it seem that after i transmog , items remain in bags ....
and 1 more thing about messages "How transmogrification work" and "How sets work" actualy don't work :|
Make you sure you have Save Set after Remove Transmogrification Items.
It work perfectly make you sure,you add SQL files,then delete your cache.

darksoke
09-28-2013, 07:14 AM
Make you sure you have Save Set after Remove Transmogrification Items.
It work perfectly make you sure,you add SQL files,then delete your cache.

what do you mean ?

Synth
09-28-2013, 07:58 AM
what do you mean ?
In the Transmogrification npc there is a gossip called "Save Set" once you find it click "Save Set" then remove your transmogrification items it will not delete whole your items just transmog one,if you didn't do that it will remove whole your items.
and be sure you run the query's,you can find it on Transmogrification.diff,for you make "How does Transmogrification" gossip work.

darksoke
09-28-2013, 09:20 AM
In the Transmogrification npc there is a gossip called "Save Set" once you find it click "Save Set" then remove your transmogrification items it will not delete whole your items just transmog one,if you didn't do that it will remove whole your items.
and be sure you run the query's,you can find it on Transmogrification.diff,for you make "How does Transmogrification" gossip work.

man i have instaledit correctly and i set

Transmogrification.EnableTransmogInfo = 1
Transmogrification.TransmogNpcText = 50000

Transmogrification.EnableSetInfo = 1
Transmogrification.SetNpcText = 50001

executed all SQLs

and this settings don't work

Transmogrification.AllowMixedArmorTypes = 1
Transmogrification.AllowMixedWeaponTypes = 1

Synth
09-28-2013, 04:10 PM
man i have instaledit correctly and i set

Transmogrification.EnableTransmogInfo = 1
Transmogrification.TransmogNpcText = 50000

Transmogrification.EnableSetInfo = 1
Transmogrification.SetNpcText = 50001

executed all SQLs

and this settings don't work

Transmogrification.AllowMixedArmorTypes = 1
Transmogrification.AllowMixedWeaponTypes = 1

You don't have to excecuted all SQL's.You have to run the follows SQL's:
●Run characters.sql to your characters database.
●Run world_texts.sql to your world database.
●Run World_NPC.sql to your world database.
●Run the 4_x_to_5_0 updates from sql/transmogrification/updates.
●Delete your cache.
●Restart the server.
●Enjoy your game :smile:

darksoke
09-28-2013, 07:02 PM
You don't have to excecuted all SQL's.You have to run the follows SQL's:
●Run characters.sql to your characters database.
●Run world_texts.sql to your world database.
●Run World_NPC.sql to your world database.
●Run the 4_x_to_5_0 updates from sql/transmogrification/updates.
●Delete your cache.
●Restart the server.
●Enjoy your game :smile:

i know what i have to add man i'm not dumb but it still don't work :|

Barebones
12-17-2013, 04:19 PM
\sigh

Can someone give me a dumbed down version of the guide for this explaining where each files goes in order to add it it, because the .diff isn't the only file is it?

Rochet2
12-17-2013, 05:13 PM
The diff contains all files created and changes done to existing files.
Basically it adds 2 files and changes 3 files about.. Then also creates sql files.
You should be able to use git to add the code and if not, reading a diff shouldn't be that difficult.

The script files go to custom folder in scripts folder in the source, sql doesn't matter and the modifications can be read from the diff easily

Barebones
12-17-2013, 05:27 PM
Alright, the git didn't work and that's what I was having issues with. I'll just read it like you said. ty <3

Barebones
12-21-2013, 01:55 PM
I got some errors when compiling.

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/5099/0es7.png

Rochet2
12-21-2013, 02:59 PM
You are using a newer version of trinity than suggested.
Compiling errors are likely to happen if you do that.

Barebones
12-21-2013, 03:04 PM
awesome

frost
01-23-2014, 04:53 AM
i think this should be moved to an outdated scripts section or have a guide to convert it to newer releases of trinitycore.

Tommy
01-23-2014, 05:04 AM
i think this should be moved to an outdated scripts section or have a guide to convert it to newer releases of trinitycore.

It's pretty disrespectful to say that you aren't going to use it just because it requires an outdated version of TrinityCore. If you don't want to use it, that's fine, keep it to yourself or ask Rochet2 if he could update it. Errors are pretty simple to fix and if you need help adding this, just start a support thread to ask for help.

Barebones
01-23-2014, 05:08 AM
I've added this to the newest TC. No issues.

frost
01-25-2014, 05:13 PM
then please give me a guide because it tells me that it cant apply the patch and gives massive errors when trying to apply it saying syntax error that the patch cant be merged etc

Rochet2
01-25-2014, 05:55 PM
then please give me a guide because it tells me that it cant apply the patch and gives massive errors when trying to apply it saying syntax error that the patch cant be merged etc

Try git apply --check -v Transmogrification.diff

This will not actually apply the patch, it will just show the errors.
Then show us the errors so we know what is going on exactly and how to guide forward.

I think there might have been a TC update, or then your source is old or then you have custom scripts or then there are multiple of these problems at once :)

frost
01-27-2014, 08:32 AM
i got it to work. for some odd reason a few of the source files was broken :/ im guessing cmake caused the issues. as like about 15 scripts had missing () marks in them and about 5 files was not even loaded. how i fixed it. re-downloaded trinity source re-added my custom scripts applied the patch and now it is working thanks :)

sandyqyh
02-24-2014, 08:41 AM
Thanks a lot!
Maybe I first learned compiler technology, and I want to Localization,for example set gossip menu to Chinease. when I compiled,All options garbled, can you tell me how to modiy it,or maybe you can set all menu into DB,it will help for us to lacalization.
sorry for my bad English.

Rochet2
02-24-2014, 09:21 AM
Thanks a lot!
Maybe I first learned compiler technology, and I want to Localization,for example set gossip menu to Chinease. when I compiled,All options garbled, can you tell me how to modiy it,or maybe you can set all menu into DB,it will help for us to lacalization.
sorry for my bad English.

Might do an update to reintroduce localization possibility, but not at this time.
The item names should be localized already if you have the DBCs on your server.

sandyqyh
02-24-2014, 09:31 AM
items name is right,but gossip menu wrong,for example menu text is "head","back……","How transmogrification works" and so on.
Now I try to modify Transmogrifier.cpp and Transmogrification.cpp,for example :
your code:
player->ADD_GOSSIP_ITEM(GOSSIP_ICON_MONEY_BAG, "|TInterface/ICONS/INV_Misc_Book_11:30:30:-18:0|tHow transmogrification works", EQUIPMENT_SLOT_END+9, 0);
and I modified it to
player->ADD_GOSSIP_ITEM(GOSSIP_ICON_MONEY_BAG, "|TInterface/ICONS/INV_Misc_Book_11:30:30:-18:0|t XXXXXX my language (CHINA)", EQUIPMENT_SLOT_END+9, 0);

After generating compiled,in game the menu text garbled,I don't know why……

Thanks a lot,I have solved.

Plikaplouk
02-27-2014, 03:55 PM
Hi all,

First of all, thank you Rochet for all script that you give.

However i got issues with the transmog, I apply the diff file in my TrinityCore/ (i'm on Debian), then i re-compile, everything is fine. I run sql files, i edit the worldserver.conf with the new one.
It compile without problem, but when i add the npc @entry 190010, he just says "Greetings", nothing else.

I searched for a while but i didn't find a good answer.

I'm on TrinityCore 3.3.5a, i never modifier the core, i only modified sql.

Can someone help me please ?

PS : Sorry for my bad English, i try my best.

Rochet2
02-27-2014, 10:37 PM
Read the readme.
See startup errors. (logs)

Try everthing?

Report back.

Plikaplouk
02-28-2014, 12:11 AM
I read the Readme, i followed the instructions, i have no error when i compile, the script seems ok, but when i create a new NPC with the script "Creature_Transmogrify", nothing happen in game when i talk to the npc.
I ran the 3 sql files, everything was good but it would appear the NPC is not linked to the script
The server is online and works but without Transmogrification

Rochet2
02-28-2014, 12:18 AM
Were there any start up errors?
Possibly about the transmogrification NPC scriptname ..?

Otherwise the only explanations I can think of are that you either messed up somewhere : | or that there was a TC update that broke it.

Plikaplouk
02-28-2014, 02:50 PM
The issue is that i don't have any errors, like i said it compile, i add the npc in the database, the new worldserver.conf is edited with the transmog setting but in game, the npc is a basic npc, he just says "Greetings"
All the .cpp / .h are added in TrinityCore/src/server/scripts/Custom and the CMakeList.txt is update. The .diff is working well but the npc in game does nothing.
I have the same problem with all scripts I add, i tried to add a scripts wich grants your profession with a NPC max but the npc still says "Greetings", i guess the problem come from me but i really don't know where i mess up

Edit : I use the transmog 5.1

Edit2 : I don't know if it can help but i tried to add a new custom scripts called "npc_enchantment.cpp", i got this when I compile : Picture (http://imageshack.com/a/img802/5986/wipx.png).
It compile @ 100%, i can launch the worldserver but the npc linked to the npc_enchantment script still says "Greetings"

<MISS>
03-01-2014, 10:24 AM
Hi there dear administration can you tell me please how to do transmogrification in this patch for players to change any lvl item like... to legendary item like ....

Rochet2
03-01-2014, 10:49 AM
Hi there dear administration can you tell me please how to do transmogrification in this patch for players to change any lvl item like... to legendary item like ....

So you want to be able to transmogrify any item to legendary as well?
I think that should already be possible by default. But, legendary items are blocked.
Set the setting to allow legendary in the config (worldserver.conf).
+Transmogrification.AllowPoor = 0
+Transmogrification.AllowCommon = 0
+Transmogrification.AllowUncommon = 1
+Transmogrification.AllowRare = 1
+Transmogrification.AllowEpic = 1
+Transmogrification.AllowLegendary = 0
+Transmogrification.AllowArtifact = 0
+Transmogrification.AllowHeirloom = 1

Plikaplouk
03-01-2014, 01:40 PM
ahem, can someone try to help me please ?

Rochet2
03-01-2014, 02:04 PM
ahem, can someone try to help me please ?

Uh, its pretty hard to just try guessing whats wrong. When everything is supposedly fine.
Atm I can see that you probably have the script in the source you are compiling (check this)
And that you have the right scriptnames and all. But nothing happens ingame. Cant really think of a reason.
If you for example failed to run Cmake after adding the patch, it /should/ error.

Btw. you still didnt check the startup logs? or did you?
Did you apply it manually?

Plikaplouk
03-02-2014, 02:38 PM
I apply the script by launch "git apply Transmogrification.diff" in my TrinityCore/, should i try to add the script manually ?

What do you call "startup logs" ? If it's the server.log, see here : Logs (http://pastebin.com/b2vsT3xJ)
There is the warnings when i compile with the transmog script : Warnings (http://imageshack.com/a/img600/9366/72hi.png)

Rochet2
03-02-2014, 03:44 PM
Hmm, what about the NPC?
Are you using the exact one provided with the transmog?

Plikaplouk
03-02-2014, 04:49 PM
I run the "world_NPC.sql" in my world database, then i add the npc in game with .npc add 190010, the NPC is here but does nothing

Rochet2
03-02-2014, 05:26 PM
I run the "world_NPC.sql" in my world database, then i add the npc in game with .npc add 190010, the NPC is here but does nothing

Check that the scriptname is right on the NPC and so.
The SQL doesnt overwrite existing NPC.

ps. dont try to run any updates.

Plikaplouk
03-02-2014, 05:43 PM
The scriptname for the npc @entry 190010 is "Creature_Transmogrify"

There is the npc @entry 190010 : Picture (http://imageshack.com/a/img132/5923/wwjd.png)

Rochet2
03-02-2014, 06:08 PM
Well, I find it impossible to try to see why what where like this : |
Its just not possible to try to guess whats wrong.

Plikaplouk
03-03-2014, 01:15 PM
Ok thank you anyway, you tried and it was nice :)
I'll try to solve my problem alone
Thank you again !

Regards

Rochet2
03-03-2014, 01:35 PM
Ok thank you anyway, you tried and it was nice :)
I'll try to solve my problem alone
Thank you again !

Regards
:)

I tested now on a core pulled on 1.3.2014 (2 days ago)
And the script works fine: http://puu.sh/7hnYr.jpg
You get the Greetings only if the script was not compiled at all.
Please do check that the script is in the source again and retry compiling.
A full recompile might also help. Im not exactly sure how linux building works though .. hmm So I cant really help with that.

Plikaplouk
03-03-2014, 02:34 PM
I guess it doesn't work on linux then, because when i modify "Transmogrification.cpp" or something else about the transmog, it doesn't compile, i'll try to find something else
Thank you again for your help !

Plikaplouk
03-03-2014, 03:35 PM
WOOOHOOOO !
I found the issue, my database wasn't update ...
Shame on me ! It works well now !
I love you all !

Rochet2
05-23-2014, 08:38 PM
5.3 is here :3
Updated the code for newest TC (see readme for hash)
Fixed a problem with one handed weapons not being able to be used for main or off hand weapons as displays.
Implemented multithreading support, so you should now be able to use more than one map update thread with this script.
Also changed how saving is handled. Now saves the items to DB when the player is saved.
Only items the player owns that are transmogrified are saved and loaded.
Added new checks and config option for item stat amount
Made logging to use a custom logger

Thanks for the bug report and info for tea91!

St0rmy
06-11-2014, 06:29 PM
Hi, i added the script and compiled everything, but the Items are still the same, the GUI is accepting the Mogg but the Database doesn't update and the appearence is still the same, but i think the rest is working fine, because i'm getting no error messages

Rochet2
06-11-2014, 08:00 PM
Hmm.. What do you mean the items are still the same, not transmogrifying?
What do you mean the database doesnt update, no rows for your transmogrified items?

Can you still transmogrify?
Does a transmogrification still last through relog?

St0rmy
06-11-2014, 08:42 PM
http://s14.directupload.net/images/140611/4yx3dzff.jpg
The "GUI" Updated the Item in the Transmogg dialoge, but the appearance is still the old one

http://s1.directupload.net/images/140611/jurdarjs.png
The table is still empty (after manually saving and logging out)

Randomly one item was saved, but wasn't shown ingame

Rochet2
06-12-2014, 07:59 PM
I will test this on weekend.
I just started a job so I dont have time today or tomorrow to check on this unfortunately ; <

Rochet2
06-15-2014, 09:36 AM
Tested and working on *latest* as intended.
Both images changed and transmogrification was applied and stays over relog etc.

The database data is saved when the player is saved (on logout or .save etc, whenever TC saves the player data)

http://prntscr.com/3szpsp

ps. just a small notice.
Older TC versions are not supported as some critical changes were made in TC source to be able to save player data correctly.
What I mean with older is from a while ago. Cant specify an exact commit atm, follow the supported commits.

Noven
07-03-2014, 10:32 AM
Probally a dumb question, but I can't seem to find the git apply thingy?

Edit: Found it out, but when I try to apply it I receive these lines;

patch failed: src/server/game/Entities/Player/Player.cpp:78
src/server/game/Entities/player/player.cpp: patch does not apply
Patch failed: src/server/scripts/custom/CmakeLists.txt:13
src/server/scripts/custom/CmakeLists.txt: Patch does not apply

Rochet2
07-03-2014, 04:04 PM
patch failed: src/server/game/Entities/Player/Player.cpp:78
src/server/game/Entities/player/player.cpp: patch does not apply
Patch failed: src/server/scripts/custom/CmakeLists.txt:13
src/server/scripts/custom/CmakeLists.txt: Patch does not apply

Use git apply --reject and apply the .rej files manually.
The patch is broken either because of your custom changes or if not, then because you are using older or newer than supported version.
If you are using "latest" TC (TC from within a week), do tell so I know that the patch is broken on latest.

Noven
07-03-2014, 05:23 PM
Okay, thanks :)

Rochet2
07-05-2014, 09:36 AM
Updated. Fixed the warnings and updated to latest TC.
Moved to gist.

Rochet2
07-22-2014, 09:37 PM
UPDATE
Now supporting boost. (and should still work with ACE if you were worrying)

Changelog:
https://github.com/Rochet2/TrinityCore/blob/transmog/src/server/scripts/Custom/Transmog/CHANGELOG.md

frost
07-24-2014, 05:15 AM
nevermind i manually added it :D

Barebones
07-24-2014, 11:23 AM
Thanks for keeping it updated!

katos
07-25-2014, 02:08 PM
Using a fresh trinitycore compile (new as of last week)
And applying the .diff:

Fatal: git apply: bag git-diff - expected /dev/null on line 216

Looking at the .diff:

diff --git a/src/server/scripts/Custom/Transmog/CHANGELOG.md b/src/server/scripts/Custom/Transmog/CHANGELOG.md
new file mode 100644
index 0000000..d5c97ec
--- /dev/null

(End line is 216)

Rochet2
07-25-2014, 02:16 PM
Using a fresh trinitycore compile (new as of last week)
And applying the .diff:

Looking at the .diff:

diff --git a/src/server/scripts/Custom/Transmog/CHANGELOG.md b/src/server/scripts/Custom/Transmog/CHANGELOG.md
new file mode 100644
index 0000000..d5c97ec
--- /dev/null

(End line is 216)

Your diff is malformed, most likely due to line endings or similar that got changed when you copy pasted the code.
Either right click the diff or patch link and save as (I tested this today and it worked without screwing the diff)
Or try to use the direct merge.

katos
07-25-2014, 02:28 PM
Your diff is malformed, most likely due to line endings or similar that got changed when you copy pasted the code.
Either right click the diff or patch link and save as (I tested this today and it worked without screwing the diff)
Or try to use the direct merge.

Ta for that, not familiar with Git, will right click and save as <3

Rochet2
07-25-2014, 02:29 PM
Ta for that, not familiar with Git, will right click and save as <3
Dem line endings : |

Added the step to the install guide.

katos
07-25-2014, 02:31 PM
Dem line endings : |

Added the step to the install guide.

hehe, curse the line endings! Curse them all!

I tried the way you said and now got this:

.travis.yml: No such file or directory

What the 'eck?!

Rochet2
07-25-2014, 02:38 PM
I tried the way you said and now got this:
What the 'eck?!

I believe your core is from early boost or from before boost.
You can just ignore the travis change in that case .. or in any case. Travis is only for .. Travis.

katos
07-25-2014, 02:44 PM
I believe your core is from early boost or from before boost.
You can just ignore the travis change in that case .. or in any case. Travis is only for .. Travis.

Ta, removed it and no errors, will recompile now. Many thanks for all of your help! :)

Rochet2
07-25-2014, 05:27 PM
Ta, removed it and no errors, will recompile now. Many thanks for all of your help! :)

Universal guide for backwards compatibility:
If a piece of code errors, just remove it.

:dafuq:

katos
07-26-2014, 08:06 PM
Universal guide for backwards compatibility:
If a piece of code errors, just remove it.

:dafuq:

I always worry I will screw it over and a NASA satellite will fall out of the sky and hit my home. (bit of an over-exaggeration but you get the picture)
Anyhoo, recompiled and fully working - you rock Rochet! :)

Xele
08-05-2014, 05:56 PM
where's the version 5.6 before boost applied on tc ?

Rochet2
08-05-2014, 07:38 PM
where's the version 5.6 before boost applied on tc ?

I suggest you use the latest version anyways. Apply it from diff or patch.
Unless you want that version for some specific reason ...

You can probably find it with a little searching either on the git repo (see compare view)
or on the changelog. (see readme)

Xele
08-06-2014, 09:52 AM
i found it, ty

- - - Updated - - -

the last patch in google drive is 5.5

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bx5knS2IsjatTlVtWHRwbUN3VlE&usp=sharing

i was looking for version 5.6

- - - Updated - - -

Ops! Last version have new feather ...
Removed mutex locks - Different code style, works with ACE and boost, probably more efficient

Rochet2
08-06-2014, 10:47 AM
i found it, ty

- - - Updated - - -

the last patch in google drive is 5.5

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bx5knS2IsjatTlVtWHRwbUN3VlE&usp=sharing

i was looking for version 5.6

- - - Updated - - -

Ops! Last version have new feather ...
Removed mutex locks - Different code style, works with ACE and boost, probably more efficient

5.6 was only posted on gist. ( see changelog )
I still suggest using latest (6.0+)
as it works with older and newer versions of TC, even though you may need to do some manual applying since the lines dont match on the diff nor patch.

Xele
08-07-2014, 02:02 AM
you probably should add new feather that can skip items need Reputation as there are some options can skip things like

Transmogrification.IgnoreReqRace = 1
Transmogrification.IgnoreReqClass = 1
Transmogrification.IgnoreReqSkill = 1
Transmogrification.IgnoreReqSpell = 1
Transmogrification.IgnoreReqLevel = 1
Transmogrification.IgnoreReqEvent = 1
Transmogrification.IgnoreReqStats = 1

anyway, thankyou

Rochet2
08-07-2014, 03:28 PM
you probably should add new feather that can skip items need Reputation as there are some options can skip things like

Transmogrification.IgnoreReqRace = 1
Transmogrification.IgnoreReqClass = 1
Transmogrification.IgnoreReqSkill = 1
Transmogrification.IgnoreReqSpell = 1
Transmogrification.IgnoreReqLevel = 1
Transmogrification.IgnoreReqEvent = 1
Transmogrification.IgnoreReqStats = 1

anyway, thankyou

Can you give example items that are restricted?

Rather than reputation restricted items, I think you are trying to use fraction restricted items (Ally & horde)

Portals
02-27-2016, 07:26 AM
For the vendor transmogrification you have also, is there a way to add only items you want instead of based on level? For example I only want items with the entry id of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, blah blah.

Optimus
03-14-2016, 01:50 PM
I have problems implementing the Transmogrification Display Vendor. I am using the latest TC core from (yesterday). This is what I get when I enter git pull rochet2 transmogvendor to a clean core:

git pull rochet2 transmogvendor
remote: Counting objects: 640, done.
remote: Compressing objects: 100% (48/48), done.
remote: Total 640 (delta 201), reused 188 (delta 188), pack-reused 404
Receiving objects: 100% (640/640), 437.68 KiB, done.
Resolving deltas: 100% (421/421), completed with 73 local objects.
From https://github.com/Rochet2/TrinityCore
* branch transmogvendor -> FETCH_HEAD
Auto-merging src/server/game/Entities/Player/Player.h
Auto-merging src/server/game/Entities/Player/Player.cpp
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in src/server/game/Entities/Player/Player.cpp
Automatic merge failed; fix conflicts and then commit the result.

Could you please help me fix this? Thanks in advance!

Rochet2
03-14-2016, 07:56 PM
I updated the source now.
Try
git merge --abort to abort that merge.

Then use
git pull rochet2 transmogvendor again.

Optimus
03-14-2016, 09:04 PM
I updated the source now.
Try to abort that merge.

Then use again.

How can I use both transmog scripts?

First "git remote add rochet2 https://github.com/Rochet2/TrinityCore.git" --> "git pull rochet2 transmog", then:

git apply transmogvendor.diff --reject

or is it somehow else?

Rochet2
03-14-2016, 10:35 PM
How can I use both transmog scripts?

First "git remote add rochet2 https://github.com/Rochet2/TrinityCore.git" --> "git pull rochet2 transmog", then:

git apply transmogvendor.diff --reject

or is it somehow else?

You must apply both. First the other and then the other.
I recommend first applying normal transmog and then the vendor.
Whatever you apply second, you will get errors with. You need to solve those errors manually. The errors come from the fact that the scripts both edit the same places.
Because the patches edit the same places in same ways, you dont need to do the changes that look like they are doing the same thing (almost all of the conflicts are these)

In addition to all that you need to set the setting at the top here to 1
https://github.com/Rochet2/TrinityCore/blob/transmogvendor/src/server/game/Entities/Item/TransmogDisplayVendorConf.h#L17

So uh .. a little bit of fiddling to do :D

Optimus
03-15-2016, 05:10 AM
I somehow managed to get them both working before... But now I can't make it happen again? Could you help me?

PS: Can you merge both Transmog Scripts in order to use them perfectly without any errors, please? It would be so good, if you can do that!

Rochet2
03-15-2016, 06:28 PM
I will not do that myself at the moment.
Anyone else is free to try that.

Even if I did that, I would not be maintaining it so it would be outdated after a short while.

Optimus
03-20-2016, 09:13 PM
I have found a bug. When a mage cast Mirror Images spell the server crashes. Is there a way to fix this?

Rochet2
03-20-2016, 09:17 PM
I have found a bug. When a mage cast Mirror Images spell the server crashes. Is there a way to fix this?

Is it possible for you to compile in debug and post a crashlog?
If not, then at least describe a way to reproduce the crash. For example were there transmogrifications applied? To which items? etc. Need more info.
Also tell if you used Transmog or Transmog Display Vendor.

I have tested with Transmog and there is no crash so either it is a specific situation where this occurs, I am testing the wrong stuff due to lack of info or the fault is at your end.
Tested with:
equipped:
http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=649/tirisfal-regalia
http://www.wowhead.com/item=1484/witching-stave
transmogged to:
http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=671/tempest-regalia
http://www.wowhead.com/item=18873/grand-marshals-stave
Also tested without transmogrifying.

Optimus
03-22-2016, 04:46 AM
Is it possible for you to compile in debug and post a crashlog?
If not, then at least describe a way to reproduce the crash. For example were there transmogrifications applied? To which items? etc. Need more info.
Also tell if you used Transmog or Transmog Display Vendor.

I have tested with Transmog and there is no crash so either it is a specific situation where this occurs, I am testing the wrong stuff due to lack of info or the fault is at your end.
Tested with:
equipped:
http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=649/tirisfal-regalia
http://www.wowhead.com/item=1484/witching-stave
transmogged to:
http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=671/tempest-regalia
http://www.wowhead.com/item=18873/grand-marshals-stave
Also tested without transmogrifying.

So basically, the problem exist in both Transmog and Transmog Display Vendor. No matter what items you transmogrify - the server's instantly crashes when a mage uses his "Mirror Image" spell.

Perhaps that is because the script can't use the proper transmog sets to the so called doppelgangers.

Rochet2
03-22-2016, 03:48 PM
So basically, the problem exist in both Transmog and Transmog Display Vendor. No matter what items you transmogrify - the server's instantly crashes when a mage uses his "Mirror Image" spell.

Perhaps that is because the script can't use the proper transmog sets to the so called doppelgangers.

Post a crash log and the code around the point that crashes. Most likely it is as you say, but there is nothing wrong as far as my tests show.
So the problem is in your set up. There is nothing I or anyone can do other than guess without more specific information.

Optimus
03-22-2016, 08:05 PM
Excuse me please, the problem was that I was using some kind of an outdated version. It's all good now. Sorry again, for wasting your time.

Optimus
03-23-2016, 07:44 AM
My friend told me that the Transmog Display Vendor should have an option for mixed weapons but not for all weapons but only like: one hand dagger transmoged to one hand axe

Is this possible?

Rochet2
03-23-2016, 08:06 AM
My friend told me that the Transmog Display Vendor should have an option for mixed weapons but not for all weapons but only like: one hand dagger transmoged to one hand axe

Is this possible?

There is only an option for any mixed weapons. Any other setting you would need to code to the script.

xtrem
07-25-2016, 03:38 PM
Awesome