Hey all.
I have on my database 6 Ranks

1 Vip
2 Gamemaster
3 Evenmaster
4 Head Gm
5 Developer
6 Admin

My question is now how i can give the rank Gamemaster more commands? I mean gamemaster cant use .announce and more
I want give the rank some commands? :/

04-11-2014, 01:08 PM
Questions like this are easiely answered by a) looking at the tables... b) Searching the web.
I cannot help but note that you seem to be asking all sorts of questions without doing your own research first or asking in relevant threads.

Like before:
In your auth table you should have 4 tables related to RBAC.

In the rbac_permissions table, you can see the different accesses and their ids.
According to your list, Gamemasters have the ID '2'.
In your rbac_default_permissions table, you should create a new column and add the permission you want to the secId '2'.

Second option is to link the permission you want, to the default permission in the rbac_default_permissions table.
You can see that the secId '2' have a permissionId, note that id, then go into the rbac_linked_permissions table and create a new row.
The column: 'id' should contain the value you noted down, the column 'linkedId' should contain the permission you want to link to the default permission.

I for one have not experimented with RBAC before, I merely looked at the tables. This also means that I do not guarentee this to work.

04-11-2014, 01:24 PM
Like the person above said ^-

In the table 'rbac_permissions' table, you can change the permission for each group/rank.

The table can be found in the 'Auth' database. Good luck my friend.

- Wolfz