View Full Version : [SOLVED] Where to change cooldown of spells?

04-07-2014, 10:00 PM
Hey guys!
I have a little question for the TrinityCore experts. Lets take as an example the Death Bringer Will(DBW) spell, wich make your attacks to have a change to transform you into a creature and giving you some stats bonus. When it procs one time it starts an internal cooldown so it cant proc more until the cooldown time has finished. I made a custom spell using the DBW code and it works very well, but the problem is that it doesnt have a cooldown so it procs a lot of times, making the player gettings all the morphs. My question is, in which cpp is located the script of the DBWs or other trinket spells cooldown, so i can take it as an example and make my custom spell to have a cooldown.

I have to say in the DBCs the spell doesnt have a cooldown so im sure its scripted in C++.
Tnx in advance!

04-07-2014, 10:27 PM
check the table spell_proc_event in your database i think u can make it s proc chance in there but im a lil rusty so i might be full of it. lol

04-08-2014, 12:04 AM
Yep, it seems its there where I have to edit the procs, I will test more times to be sure.
Thank you so much frost<3