View Full Version : ADS info

02-13-2014, 12:13 PM
Hi people's of ED :)

I was not sure where to post this because this doesnt fit emulation section and its kind of some questions related to the site , but yet no .. anyways feel free to move it ty .

So I want to learn some more about ads etc. Where (site) can you find ads to put on your website and earn money for it?

Also i Wonder how much you can earn? for example how much does a site with such a community, website visits, website traffic as EmuDevs earn? maybe you dont want to tell the exact amount but maybe you can tell how much a site around that usually would earn a month?

thanks already :) just need to know where i can get ads and earn money of it as well as i said

02-13-2014, 01:58 PM
google ad cents i think one of them is called not sure though

02-13-2014, 03:48 PM
Google Adsense is the way to go. You can put ads on your websites and/or youtube. You will need at least 1000+ visitors per day to see any kind of revenue.

02-13-2014, 07:33 PM
http://www.google.com/ads/ this is the one i used

02-14-2014, 01:48 AM
Slight problem with using Google AdSense, is that they can remove your ads if they find any kind of piracy content on your site. :/

EmuDevs earns a decent amount with our community, plus EmuDevs Youtube Channel (on the same Ad account). As, Faded said, you won't see a difference until you get a good amount of traffic per day (and clicks). Building a community isn't as easy nowadays as it was back in early 2000's.

02-15-2014, 10:12 PM
Ah ty , explains :)