View Full Version : [SOLVED] someone help me how to add script :D

01-19-2014, 12:05 AM
Hello community, i wish i had everyones knowledge xD but im asking how do i add scripts in my server ? Its trinitycore and jeuties repack with custom core. my friend set this stuff up, but i need help. if anyone can do some teamviewer with me to show me how to do this stuff for like 30 mins i will appreciate it alot!!! Im beginner at this stuff so please dont make fun of me im trying to learn everything im 17 years old :D Just comment on here if u want to help me ;P

01-19-2014, 12:07 AM
If you're using a repack you cannot add scripts to it if you don't have the source. Also, age doesn't matter. By age 16 I had a successful server with a player base of 80+ players and generated $1000 a week.

01-19-2014, 12:10 AM
Try here; http://emudevs.com/showthread.php/32-EmuDevs-TrinityCore-Video-Tutorial-Collection

Or more specifically; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyHek-s3xZo

01-19-2014, 12:14 AM
Aw so i cant add scripts to it? :( even with the custom core ? idk if im using the repack because i didnt set it up but i will ask my friend

PS : NICE! but i will not keep all $ for myself i will spend it on community that help me, so far this the only one i like and used because EVERYONE is so friendly here no trolls or mean people towards beginners!!! also i will use it towards server too to help it out :)

- - - Updated - - -

@ zulku i'd watch them but from where im at bandwith is limited so i cant use that much watching videos :*

01-19-2014, 12:18 AM
I'm from a place with limited bandwidth as well, videos like that don't take up that in comparison to team viewer.

It will teach you how to do it, and it will save you data.

01-19-2014, 12:21 AM
Hm okay i will try it :D Sorry for replying like that.. 16 GB a month SUCKS haha but thanks guys!! i will watch this later ;) You saved me a lot hehe

01-19-2014, 08:13 AM
Unless you have the source files of a repack ( which you most likely do not have) ( ask the guy) you can't add scripts to a repack.