PDA

View Full Version : [Eluna] Grumbo`z Guild Warz 'Tides of Desolation'

slp13at420
01-04-2014, 07:30 AM
Grumbo'z Guild War'z

'Tides of Desolation'

WoW's Bloodiest
Guild House/Plot System

This is NOT your Grandpa's Guild House System.

--Built-Tested and Approved for TC2 3.3.5a Eluna--
--Built-tested and Approved for TC2 4.3.4 Eluna--
--Rumored to be compatible with Eluna for Mangos--

desolation

/ˌdɛsəˈleɪʃən/
noun

1. The act of desolating or the state of being desolated; ruin or devastation .
2. solitary misery; wretchedness.
3. a desolate region; barren waste.

This System allows Guild Masters to purchase multiple Guild Plot locations for xx guild coins. when a location is purchased a flag will spawn based on team ally/horde.
Guild members can invade other guild plot locations from an apposing team or if Anarchy is enabled then A same team Guild can attempt to take there flag. if a guildmember tags the flag of an apposing Guild , that location will transfer ownership (including all GO's/NPC's that belong to that location), to the guild that tagged the flag.

What's new in version 4.9e?
------------------------------------
`Eluna` - Converted the system from ALE for ArcEmu to Eluna for TrinityCore.
`Anarchy` - same team invasions allowed now. HordevsHordevsAllyvsAlly
`guild invite` - players can now use a guild flag to join a guild.
`Guild Cannons and Vendors` - require a hall to support them.

"PERK" "Guild Commands" Guild Access to Buy/Sell commands is adjustable by each GuildMaster.

Guild members with access to the `sell` commands can sell off the individual team based npc's and buildings of any Guild controlled location or a guild location.
Guild members with access to the `buy` commands can buy areas, buildings and npc's for any Guild controlled location.

"FEATURE" "Anarchy System." Allows Flags to be captured by same team guilds thru FFAGvGPvP Chaotic Anarchy. May be turned on/off live in game by the Admin.

"FEATURE" "No-Tag-Flag Timer." A cooldown timer so Flags cant be captured until the timer expires. May be turned on/off and time adjusted live in game by the Admin.

"FEATURE" "Guild Invite" Allows Non-guild players to interact with the guild flags. the flags will open a gossip menu so players can choose to join the flag's guild. May be turned on/off live in game for individual guilds by there GuildMaster.

"FEATURE" "Flag Require" Invaders MUST clear ALL guards to be able to claim flag. May be turned on/off live in-game.

"FEATURE" "Guild Teleporter" Guild members can easily teleport to any of there guild's locations using the location's id.

Guild members can list all the areas owned by there guild by location id.
Guild members can display information about the location they are at.

"PERK" "Farms" Guild masters can now buy farms to support buying pigs. Guild masters can place up to xx guild pigs. (to have pigs you must have a farm)

"PERK" "Pig's" Pigs are support for guards and other npc's.

Pigs are faction based and display id's can be changed in the DB.(NPC ID's 49000 Ally, 49001 Horde)
Amount of pigs per farm can be adjusted live in game by the Admin.

"PERK" "Pig Payz" Each pig will pay xx gold to all guild members online per half hour.

Farms are faction based and display id's can be changed in the DB.(GOB ID's 500000 Ally, 500001 Horde)

"PERK" "Barracks" Guild masters can now buy barracks to support guards. barracks require a pig farm to support them.

Barracks are faction based and display id's can be changed in the DB.(GOB ID's 500002 Ally, 500003 Horde)

"PERK" "Guards" Guild masters can place guards at each location to protect there flag for xx guild coin each. Guards require a barrack.

guards will announce location id when in combat so guild members can tele to location.
guards are disposable and wont respawn when killed.
guards are faction based and id's can be changed in the DB.(NPC ID's 49002 Ally, 49003 Horde)

"PERK" "Guild Hall" Guild masters can place a BIG ol' Guild Hall at each location for xx Guild coins.

To have Hall's you must have a barracks.
Halls are faction based and id's can be changed in the DB.(GOB ID's 500004 Ally, 500005 Horde)

"PERK" "Guild Vendors" Vendors Require a Guild Hall.

"Guild Buff vendor" Guild masters can place a Guild Buff vendor at each location for xx Guild coins. .(NPC ID's 49004 Ally, 49005 Horde).
"Guild Fun items vendor" Guild masters can place a Guild Fun items vendor at each location for xx Guild coins. .(NPC ID's 49006 Ally, 49007 Horde).
"Guild Gear vendor" Guild masters can place a Guild Gear vendor at each location for xx Guild coins.(NPC ID's 49008 Ally, 49009 Horde).
You can create your own custom team vendor's for guilds and add there id's live in-game.

"PERK" "Guild Cannons" Cannon's Require a Guild Hall.

Guild masters can place Guild cannon's at each location for xx Guild coins.(NPC ID's 49010 Ally, 49011 Horde)

"PERK" "New Guild Gift" Newly formed Guilds will be gifted xx amount of Guild Coins to the Guild Master to get started with.

"PERK" "Adjustable color layout" Now GuildMasters can change the color layout for the chatbox menus/data.

"CMD" Guild master can customize most guild accessible commands in-game.
"CMD" Guild master can change access level for buy commands in-game.
"CMD" Guild masters can change access level for sell commands in-game.
"CMD" GuildMasters can change the color layout for menus for there guild menus.
"CMD" Admin can customize most GM commands and SYSTEM settings in-game.
"CMD" Admin can change access level for GM commands in-game and the sql.

NOW Supports multi-realm servers. now you can run this on multiple realms . just add the DB table and re-name it then edit the DB name variable `guild_warz_DB` in the start of the script so each realms script matches there individual DB table.

NOW with an adjustable Guild Menu color layout

All variables "xx" , (item, npc, gob)ID's, GM access levels, Guild Member access levels, prices, limits and commands

can easily be changed LIVE in-game, or the sql.

Ally Location:
http://i.imgur.com/D8JPgDw.png (http://i.imgur.com/D8JPgDw.png)

Horde Location:
http://i.imgur.com/uqtq1MF.png (http://i.imgur.com/uqtq1MF.png)

Instructional video's of basic command's usage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu6pwFpOuDs

Invasion:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8754ge7BJc
>> More Instructional Videos (http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBlackwolfsden/videos)<<

Lua for Eluna: (https://github.com/BlackWolfsDen/Eluna-Grumboz-Guild-Warz)

latest version 4.93e/10-03-2016 (https://github.com/BlackWolfsDen/Eluna-Grumboz-Guild-Warz)

--Modified-Tested and Approved for TC2 3.3.5a Eluna--
--Modified-Tested and Approved for TC2 4.3.4 Eluna--

>> Requires the latest Eluna Release : da3b1486661f+ 2016-09-21
or newer. (https://github.com/ElunaLuaEngine/Eluna-TC-Wotlk.git) <<

Now supports Multi-Realm use (https://github.com/BlackWolfsDen/Eluna-Grumboz-Guild-Warz/wiki/Multi-Realm-installation)

>> Grumbo'z Guild Warz TC2 3.3.5a (https://github.com/BlackWolfsDen/Eluna-Grumboz-Guild-Warz)<<

>> Grumbo'z Guild Warz TC2 4.3.4 (https://github.com/BlackWolfsDen/Eluna-Grumboz-Guild-Warz/tree/TC2-4.3.4)<<

>> The Wiki (https://github.com/BlackWolfsDen/Eluna-Grumboz-Guild-Warz/wiki)<<

all commands can be altered easily in-game and the Sql table.
:eek: all limits and costs can be altered easily in-game and the Sql table. :eek:
:eek: Commands function only while using Guild Chat. :eek:

ArcEmu/ALE
Project (http://emudevs.com/showthread.php/4100-ALE-Grumbo-z-Guild-Warz)

latest version: 3.65 - 2-12-2014
>> Grumbo'z Guild Warz << (https://emudevs.com/showthread.php/4100-ALE-Grumbo-z-Guild-Warz)

:fencing: "Welcome to :yield: my nightmare" :fencing:

"I think your gonna like it"
"I think your gonna feel"
"right at home"
"here"

here you go Trinity .....:bounce::eyebrows:

`...and so his Guildmates roared and cheared as he mounted the bloody head of another fallen Guild leader in there Great Hall.`

"!!KING SPADE!!"

!! Raid !! Plunder !! Pilage !!
!! it's bloody frak'n Anarchy !!

"covered with dren."

"cuz PvP'z better with a bag 'o' weed"
special thanks to these guyz:

Rochet2 -- lotta guideance n redo's of my stuff.
Foereaper -- huge re-write of major parts for efficiency and speed.
Grandelf -- for that teleporter that inspired this whole idea !BUMP!.
Greone -- un-ending testing and all that video footage.
@Freedom -- testing,testing,testing and more testing, and all round great help.
things like these cannot be done alone . thank you guyz. :high5:

Additional thanks to:
Creativextent -- for the Newly formed guilds perk idea - adjustable guild command access idea.
foxthecrash -- for the No-Tag-Flag Timer idea.

without these guys assistance, testing, guidance and ideas it would never have been possible to create this high-tech slick responsive power house system it is now. thank you every one. :first: :clap2: :rockon:

My twisted idea of a Guild Plot System

3.3.5a, Eluna, TrinityCore, Trinity Core, Grumbo, Grumbo'z Guild Warz, Guild, Guild House, Guild Plot, Guild Warz, gvg, lua script, slp13at420, wotlk

Skrbx
01-04-2014, 09:06 AM
:spitting-cereal-guy

Awesome! Thanks!

slp13at420
01-04-2014, 02:17 PM
:spitting-cereal-guy

Awesome! Thanks!

:rockon: Your Welcome :rockon:

Foereaper
01-04-2014, 03:46 PM
Some repetitive code, other parts could definitely be rewritten. Other than that, the functionality part is very neat :) whenever I have time I'll most likely shoot some ideas your way for things you could change

slp13at420
01-04-2014, 04:07 PM
Some repetitive code, other parts could definitely be rewritten. Other than that, the functionality part is very neat :) whenever I have time I'll most likely shoot some ideas your way for things you could change

ty :D any ideas or pointers to make this better would be awesome.

slp13at420
01-04-2014, 04:20 PM
I did not vigorously test this . just a quick once over .. so there may be issues with ghost respawns of npc's. I still have a couple ideas to add to this.
1. I want guild masters to be able to spawn grunts/peons that have random generated waypoints on spawn. they will move around digging and (pull randomly from a table of misc items) "Find something" then deposit it into the guilds bank....
2. change commands, limits and prices to an sql table . allowing all that info to be loaded into a table and allowing the admin to change those in-game.... but that a lil above my head right now..

Foereaper
01-04-2014, 05:51 PM
I had an idea to rewrite most of your queries to be handled in a separate function. Would this be a good idea? Heck if I know, was just something I tossed together real quick :P

To call the function you'd use

PreparedStatements(key, query vars)

For this example you could use

PreparedStatements(1, "x", player:GetX(), "entry", LocId)

http://i.imgur.com/R0evVPJ.png

function PreparedStatements(key, ...)
local Query = {
"UPDATE guild_warz.zones SET `%s` = '%i' WHERE `%s` = '%i';",
}

local qs = string.format(Query[key], select(1, ...))
print(qs)
end

PreparedStatements(1, "x", 1, "entry", 2)

-- Key = the query selected from query table.
-- All other arguments = which table and what variable it is pointed to in the query statement.

slp13at420
01-04-2014, 06:02 PM
you talking about making a single function that will do all updating to table and sql ? then just pass the values to the fuction when updating is needed?

Foereaper
01-04-2014, 06:07 PM
Another thing I noticed you do a lot is this

GWARZ[locid].X = player:GetX()
GWARZ[locid].Y = player:GetY()
GWARZ[locid].Z = player:GetZ()

What you can do to cut down on line amt. is

GWARZ[locid].X, GWARZ[locid].Y, GWARZ[locid].Z = player:GetLocation()

This can also be done in a lot of the spawning you're doing:

Nflag = PerformIngameSpawn(2, flagdispid+(player:GetTeam()), player:GetMapId(), 0, player:GetX(), player:GetY(), player:GetZ(), player:GetO(), 1, 0, 1):GetGUIDLow()

Instead of that, you can do

Nflag = PerformIngameSpawn(2, flagdispid+(player:GetTeam()), player:GetMapId(), 0, player:GetLocation(), 1, 0, 1):GetGUIDLow()

as GetLocation returns X, Y Z and O, and even separates these already with a , :)

- - - Updated - - -

you talking about making a single function that will do all updating to table and sql ? then just pass the values to the fuction when updating is needed?

Yes :)

slp13at420
01-04-2014, 06:09 PM
shhhhwwwwwweeeeeeeeet k I got it kewl ty :D

slp13at420
01-05-2014, 07:09 PM
ok changed it over so there is 1 function that handles all the sql/table updates. its errrm ... rather primitive tho lol but works. having issues with player:GetLocation() in a couple instances .. I just rem'd them out .

slp13at420
01-06-2014, 04:26 AM
there are areas that I know could use some major refining of how it works.
biggest and #1 is the fact that to get a players location id the script has to still query the sql causing a 1/4sec pause till response. there has to be some way to scan the table entries to find were a players map,area and zone match the entries ...
if I can do that then I can also check if the location is even in the table/sql . that would eliminate the last to spots that still query the sql. then everything will only be updateing or initial table creation.

Foereaper
01-06-2014, 08:02 AM
You can cache values in a table, then whenever you run an update, just update the cache as well :) that way you only have to load the table once into memory at server start up

slp13at420
01-06-2014, 04:29 PM
It does create a table "GWARZ" when Eluna/Lua loads. but I don't know how to make it search the table to match the players MapId(),AreaId(), and zoneId() to the entries (map, area, zone) in the table to gain the LocId. so it still currently searches the sql.

Foereaper
01-06-2014, 04:49 PM
I'll write you up an example whenever I get on the comp

slp13at420
01-06-2014, 08:15 PM
I have also updated my links for Eluna version . this version I have placed all variables into a new sql table `commands`(i.e. command names, values/costs, id's) allowing them to be loaded into a table when Eluna starts. allowing for easy edit via HeidiSql or later down the road the admin can change them in game :D.

DarkAngel
01-06-2014, 11:27 PM
You could store the player in the table GWARZ and then make the player a table in which you store values, for the specific player.
Table in a table <3

GWARZ.plrs = {}
GWARZ.plrs[tostring(player)] = {player:GetMapId(), player:GetAreaId(), player:GetZoneId()}

Access a key and value:

GWARZ.plrs[tostring(player)][1]

Or wait for Foe to post a proper way of doing it.

Regards, DarkAngel

Foereaper
01-06-2014, 11:56 PM
You could store the player in the table GWARZ and then make the player a table in which you store values, for the specific player.
Table in a table <3

GWARZ.plrs = {}
GWARZ.plrs[tostring(player)] = {player:GetMapId(), player:GetAreaId(), player:GetZoneId()}

Access a key and value:

GWARZ.plrs[tostring(player)][1]

Or wait for Foe to post a proper way of doing it.

Regards, DarkAngel

local function GetLocationId(player, unit)
for i = 1, #GWARZ do
if(GWARZ[i].map_id == player:GetMapId() and GWARZ[i].area_id == player:GetAreaId() and GWARZ[i].zone_id == player:GetZoneId()) then
return i;
end
end
end

This is how I did it :) Gave him an updated version of mine earlier

slp13at420
01-07-2014, 01:39 AM
did find a couple hick-ups but fixed and uploaded newest just now 30 sec'z ago xD

slp13at420
01-07-2014, 01:47 AM
also I may have implemented the random seed wrong so I just rem'd it with a error response
-- math.randomseed(tonumber(tostring(os.time()*os.tim e()):reverse():sub(1,6))); -- err. bad argument #1 to randomseed (number expected, got nil)

slp13at420
01-08-2014, 01:08 PM
added nice video clip of an invasion. has couple good shots of guards in combat and announcing combat.
a couple good shots of the flag changing teams back n forth.

"cant think of anything for that pvp girl who has everything.... how about her enemies head on a pike"

slp13at420
01-14-2014, 09:19 PM
fixed guard faction settings plus a few touch ups - 1-15-2014
fixed Guarddied function 1-15-2014 :nod:
fixed issue with guild chat. 1-15-2014
fixed .txt file missing. dunno how it got screwed up but fixed now. 1-17-2014

creativextent
01-16-2014, 10:28 PM
Thank you very much. Once i figured out how to install this i am going to lol.

slp13at420
01-17-2014, 02:49 AM
Thank you very much. Once i figured out how to install this i am going to lol.

your welcome :D

creativextent
01-17-2014, 03:30 AM
I got it installed.
i got the sql installed.

How do i proceed after that? i tried the commands but could get nothing from it.

slp13at420
01-17-2014, 04:27 AM
I got it installed.
i got the sql installed.

How do i proceed after that? i tried the commands but could get nothing from it.

ok first you must join a guild . use .guild create "blah blah"
then switch to guild chat channel. use /g to change to guild chat.
type commands in guild chat and you should see a list of commands up to guildmaster level . if you acct is admin then gm commands will show also.
I am also assuming that it loaded in the eluna engine without any errors and produced a group of responses to the world console.

I also have a simple video showing basic command use .. altho it is for the arcemu version the basics are the same.

DκuZZ
01-17-2014, 12:56 PM
Hey,
when Eluna loads the script it shows the error

"Eluna Nova::Error loading `scripts\guildwarz.lua`.
scripts\guildwarz.lua:99: attempt to index local 'Currencynamedb' <a nil value>"

Hopefully you can help me ;-;

Foereaper
01-17-2014, 01:38 PM
Hey,
when Eluna loads the script it shows the error

"Eluna Nova::Error loading `scripts\guildwarz.lua`.
scripts\guildwarz.lua:99: attempt to index local 'Currencynamedb' <a nil value>"

Hopefully you can help me ;-;

Just from looking at that error message, your eluna version must be quite old :P

And the error itself means you don't have the currency item in your database

slp13at420
01-17-2014, 02:05 PM
as stated above the currencynamedb error is infact due to the item id it is looking for does not exsist in the db. there are 2 sql file you need to run.
1 the db -- REQUIRED
2. the npc's and items. -- REQUIRED
the txt file is just notes and info.
or you can edit the currency entry in the guild_warz.commands table to an exsisting in game item id.

creativextent
01-17-2014, 03:08 PM
ah i found this while looking in logs.

Eluna: error loading file 'lua_scripts\guildwarz.lua' guildwarz.lua:99: attempt to index local "Currencynamedb' <a nil value>

any idea?

Btw thanks for the support. It is hard to find good people these days :)

EDIT: just read above info posted. i will try that :)

creativextent
01-17-2014, 03:14 PM
i have ran the sql files again in the proper places.

Still same error. hem

slp13at420
01-17-2014, 03:18 PM
default item id is 62006 for currency. can you add that item to your inventory?

local Currencynamedb = WorldDBQuery("SELECT `name` FROM `item_template` WHERE `entry` = '"..GWCOMM["SERVER"].currency.."';");
local Currencyname = Currencynamedb:GetString(0)

DκuZZ
01-17-2014, 03:52 PM
When I try to add the item it says "Invalid item id: 44209"

slp13at420
01-17-2014, 03:57 PM
When I try to add the item it says "Invalid item id: 44209"

lol k I may see the problem , go into guild_warz.commands and check that currency is set to 62006 . if not then change it to 62006 and save.
sorry the default item id for currency should be 62006 "guild coin"

DκuZZ
01-17-2014, 04:08 PM
Now the console says:
"Error loading `scripts\guildwarz.lua`.
scripts\guildwarz.lua:525: attempt to call global 'RegisterPlayerEvent' <a nil value>"

RegisterPlayerEvent(21, GWcommands)

And ID 62006 works

slp13at420
01-17-2014, 04:12 PM
Now the console says:
"Error loading `scripts\guildwarz.lua`.
scripts\guildwarz.lua:525: attempt to call global 'RegisterPlayerEvent' <a nil value>"

And ID 62006 works

RegisterPlayerEvent(EventId, function)

PLAYER_EVENT_ON_GUILD_CHAT = 21, // (event, player, msg, Type, lang, guild)

line 525 :

how old is your eluna core?
I did have chat hook issues in previous versions

DκuZZ
01-17-2014, 04:25 PM
I don't know how old it is, because a friend compiled the server for me.
But I found out what I can do at the weekend now (compiling server)^^

slp13at420
01-17-2014, 04:30 PM
https://github.com/ElunaLuaEngine/Eluna-TC-Wotlk.git
this is the repository I have been using. its all the basics (world,auth,eluna). you just need your latest maps,dbc n db

Foereaper
01-17-2014, 04:33 PM
His core is at least half a year old, if not older :P

slp13at420
01-17-2014, 05:39 PM
yea I would say anything over 7 dayz old would produce errors.

creativextent
01-17-2014, 05:46 PM
I was using the most up today. Since it was 10 days ago i updated again anyways and recompiled lol.

After changing the items id in the guildwarz db, it loaded :)

I am going though the commands, first i tried was gtele 1.
This dropped me under lordamere internment camp in alterac mountians under groud, so i fell forever lol.

I see i do not have enough gold coin to do anything at the moment.

How do you earn gold coins?

slp13at420
01-17-2014, 05:49 PM
I was using the most up today. Since it was 10 days ago i updated again anyways and recompiled lol.

After changing the items id in the guildwarz db, it loaded :)

I am going though the commands, first i tried was gtele 1.
This dropped me under lordamere internment camp in alterac mountians under groud, so i fell forever lol.

I see i do not have enough gold coin to do anything at the moment.

How do you earn gold coins?

lol k entry 1 is a fake entry to avoid an error.
the SERVER guild name is used for any location not owned so it is more just a system thing ..
but I actually have never tried it as a member of SERVER guild lol
ok to earn gold every half hour just use the command buy pig to spawn a pig that will produce 10g per half hour.

slp13at420
01-17-2014, 05:55 PM
now I recommend that you create a misc acct and create a char that is gm for SERVER that way no one can charter a guild name "SERVER" and exploit un-owned locations.
if your website uses its own acct then you could use that to lock down that guild name of "SERVER"

creativextent
01-17-2014, 06:02 PM
haha i figured that when i look in the sql about the null data.

Now for a guild with no land owned, which in turn they cannot buy pigs. How do you get gold to start off to purchase land to buy pigs?

slp13at420
01-17-2014, 06:10 PM
ok the land, house, pigs, guards are all purchased using (currency) 62006 "Guild Coin" . just add the item 62006 to a vendor then just farm some gold.
or just use command
.additem 62006 1000 to add 1000 guild coins to your inventory.

slp13at420
01-17-2014, 06:23 PM
I cannot figure out a way in sqldb to lock down the guild name "SERVER" so it cannot be chartered in game so I recommend just making an acct with a char that is guild master of SERVER and that will lock that guild name down.

creativextent
01-17-2014, 06:55 PM
it added 63 coins for me haha, but it is coins.

So is there a way to give all guilds that are created instant 10 coin to start off with to buy the areas?

slp13at420
01-17-2014, 07:02 PM
hmm interesting ... you could write a lua using guild event 5 that will add x of guild coins to leader.

- - - Updated - - -

that command above should add 1000 stacked. did it not do that ?

creativextent
01-17-2014, 07:15 PM
Ok, when purchasing an area. or house or anything. the other guild clicks on it to try to take it over. They get an error that says error...Phantom flag removed

slp13at420
01-17-2014, 07:32 PM
function Newguildgift(eventId, guild, leader, name)
local gift = 62006
local amount = 25
leader:AddItem(gift, amount)
leader:SendBroadcastMessage("The Guild "..name.." lead by "..leader:GetName().." has entered exsistance.")
return false;
end

RegisterGuildEvent(5, Newguildgift)

ok this will give the guild master 25 guild coins when they create the guild.
tested by route of charter.

creativextent
01-17-2014, 07:36 PM
I didnt add them stacked, it limits how much i can make and then fills the persons inventory up a lot lol

slp13at420
01-17-2014, 07:47 PM
ok I have updated the Entries sql --> http://pastebin.com/T3NpF1EX
max count max stack and added 100k buy/sell gold value to them
don't forget to restart server and clear cache folder. :D

- - - Updated - - -

it added 63 coins for me haha, but it is coins.

So is there a way to give all guilds that are created instant 10 coin to start off with to buy the areas?

added that new guild gift idea to the core as a permanent addition :D ty

creativextent
01-17-2014, 07:55 PM
the 25 coin start up works nicely! Thank you.

But where should i have added it in the script? i added it kinda mid after an end statement and now none of my buildings are appearing lol.

- - - Updated - - -

No problem :D i am here to help, it benefits me as well.

slp13at420
01-17-2014, 08:00 PM
you can download the new Lua with it in there and just replace your original --> http://pastebin.com/RkLhP4F5

creativextent
01-17-2014, 08:21 PM
done and done and seems like it is working nicely.
Thank you for all the awesome support :)

Also, is this faction locked? Can alliance steal another alliance players ground?

slp13at420
01-17-2014, 08:26 PM
done and done and seems like it is working nicely.
Thank you for all the awesome support :)

Also, is this faction locked? Can alliance steal another alliance players ground?

you are greatly welcome. :yo:

and in response to your inquiry
lol I like your thinking .. yes I have ponder a possibility to make the guards hate all but target and attack all NoN loc guild members.
I think it can be done but I don't have the knowledge to build that bridge atm....:eyebrows:
but currently it is horde vs ally only for now

creativextent
01-17-2014, 08:26 PM
Oh also, when a horde player does click the thing alliance standard, the other guilds area does not transfer or become resellable again. it just stays in the previous owners hands.
, and i think we should make the standard take at lest 25 seconds or channeling before being destroyed. Single clicks is a bit to easy.

creativextent
01-17-2014, 08:39 PM
I think maybe if you add an extra faction per guild created? if guild create > create faction guild name > if player = guild then change player faction.

slp13at420
01-17-2014, 08:39 PM
do you get the error flagdispid (a nil value)

creativextent
01-17-2014, 08:58 PM
Nope, no error. Just the standard disappears, Then i try to buy the area on any toon on any faction and it says it is already owned.

- - - Updated - - -

the click my own banner and getting the info was working, saying that i won this location. But i clicked the standard on a random part, it disappeared and got the phantom flag error again lol.

slp13at420
01-17-2014, 09:02 PM
use the command info or loc to display who owns the location . if a flag vanishes you can use spawn flag to replace the missing flag.
if the location is not owned by server then it cannot be purchased. if the location is owned by SERVER then it can be purchased.

slp13at420
01-17-2014, 09:37 PM
fixed couple errors with flag transition 1-17-2014
fixed chat-back for commands 1-17-2014

1-17-2014
added new guild gift to commands sql and lua table.
THIS UPDATE REQUIRES UPDATING THE SQL TABLE ----> http://pastebin.com/8rwpwYzD
this will add 25 guild coins to a guild masters inventory when a new guild is created. default amount is 25. (gift_count) in commands table.
:high5: thanx for the idea creativextent :high5:

slp13at420
01-17-2014, 10:55 PM
Nope, no error. Just the standard disappears, Then i try to buy the area on any toon on any faction and it says it is already owned.

- - - Updated - - -

the click my own banner and getting the info was working, saying that i won this location. But i clicked the standard on a random part, it disappeared and got the phantom flag error again lol.

update everything . then try again. I just uploaded everything with fixes to flags. update your table and lua

table : http://pastebin.com/8rwpwYzD
Lua : http://pastebin.com/RkLhP4F5

creativextent
01-17-2014, 11:27 PM
i updated everything. i will let you know :)

creativextent
01-17-2014, 11:32 PM
This is what i have found at the moment:
When i or anyone clicks the standard this error appears.

guildwarz.lua:642: attempt to index field '?' <a nil value>

slp13at420
01-17-2014, 11:41 PM
ok delete all the npc's and go's . start with a clean area . the update will wipe the exsisting location entries.

- - - Updated - - -

removeing entries from the zone db will cause errors when the npc's and gobject's try to get info from an empty table.
chatting in the guild channel will cause the lua to fire and find what location you are at or if it is not in db then add it.

creativextent
01-18-2014, 02:20 AM
oh, is my pigs etc supposed to generate gold, or generate the guild coins?

slp13at420
01-18-2014, 03:01 AM
oh, is my pigs etc supposed to generate gold, or generate the guild coins?

the pigs will produce the gold perk per half hour. default is 10g per pig per half hour.

you can add the guild coins to a vendor or add them to a raid boss drop :D

creativextent
01-18-2014, 04:45 AM
ahh good idea :D lol

Also, i am getting the error guildwarz.lua:6114: attempt to index field '?' <a nil value>

with any g chat or command now. this is with new made guilds.

slp13at420
01-18-2014, 05:11 AM
ok with as much info as possible what are you trying to do , with what , and how that causes that error so I can try an replicate it

creativextent
01-18-2014, 01:03 PM
I create a new guild under a different toon.
I tried any command and the error started to occur.

slp13at420
01-18-2014, 02:17 PM
are there entries in the sql guild_warz.commands and zones ?
do you have Skype?

creativextent
01-18-2014, 03:05 PM
i got it working again, i just dropped the guildwarz db and remade it lol.

slp13at420
01-18-2014, 03:15 PM
i got it working again, i just dropped the guildwarz db and remade it lol.

kewl :D enjoy

and ty for the kewl added perk idea :D

creativextent
01-18-2014, 10:42 PM
I have some more ideas.

Instead of the GM getting the gold they earn, it should go strait to guild bank. That way people do not question the gold lol.
Also, if a guild member has guild coins, allow him to purchase areas pigs houses and guards for his guild. This will help guilds spread their ownership fast and evil!

slp13at420
01-18-2014, 11:00 PM
I have some more ideas.

Instead of the GM getting the gold they earn, it should go strait to guild bank. That way people do not question the gold lol.
Also, if a guild member has guild coins, allow him to purchase areas pigs houses and guards for his guild. This will help guilds spread their ownership fast and evil!

k I do have an idea for the future where the master can buy peons/grunts and they just randomly walk around then emote dig or mine and find a random amount of money that gets deposited into the guild bank. now foereaper has this sweeeeet guild perk script that takes 10% of all gold you loot and puts it into the guild bank also that has not been re-added to this do to waiting on them to add the hooks I think not sure or methods need to be built....
now onto this ... notion .. guild members spreddin the luv ?? its Anarchy .. I luv it.. in fact I have an even better idea .. I have the commands stored in the sql for a reason.its also a future addition allowing guild masters to customize there guilds commands. with this they can say ok this level and above can use the guild master commands .. this will give the guild masters more feel of command and control. and allow what level members can build locations..

creativextent
01-18-2014, 11:25 PM
hah! i would love all of that.
Should try to make it for peons and grunts to actually build buildings in area. You can set a marked area for them to build, it would cost money to build buildings per/hr etc. When i say buildings though, i mean real ones you can use :D.

Maybe add barricades that other guilds have to destroy to get to your flag etc. and of course lengthen the flag capture time.

slp13at420
01-18-2014, 11:47 PM
hah! i would love all of that.
Should try to make it for peons and grunts to actually build buildings in area. You can set a marked area for them to build, it would cost money to build buildings per/hr etc. When i say buildings though, i mean real ones you can use :D.

Maybe add barricades that other guilds have to destroy to get to your flag etc. and of course lengthen the flag capture time.

ok per your request .. you can now set minimum required guild level to access guild master commands... k guild level is different.
guild master == 0 anything + above 0 is a lower guild rank .

I have the default set to 0 so only guild master can use guildmaster commands but if you change GLD_lvl +x then guild members >= x will access master commands.

THIS REQUIRES YOU TO UPDATE THE SQL TABLE .. AGAIN

creativextent
01-18-2014, 11:50 PM
Awesome :)

This is going to end up being one of the best scripts for eluna/trinitycore there has been

Oh forgot to ask, both sql entries or just the guildwarz db?

slp13at420
01-18-2014, 11:52 PM
Awesome :)

This is going to end up being one of the best scripts for eluna/trinitycore there has been

ty :D

"just bringin a lil bit 'o' warcraft back to warcraft"

i did a rough test and inititate has commands when set to 4 and then only basics when set to 0. :D

if a guild hase added ranks then it could be an even higher number for access.

creativextent
01-18-2014, 11:55 PM

slp13at420
01-18-2014, 11:58 PM

just the db

slp13at420
01-19-2014, 12:49 AM
updated the info.txt to list all the commands in table and brief info and what NOT to touch :D

- - - Updated - - -

i want to use the GLD_lvl as a variable value than a switch to allow/dis-allow members access to master commands. with this you master can limit access to higher guild members so noobs don't run around selling areas off for gold lol.

ok so i added 2 command entries to the table :
GLD_lvlb for minimum guild level to use buy commands
GLD_lvls for minimum guild level to use sell commands

both are default = 0 :0 = guild master

and ofc yes this requires you update the tables sql ---> http://pastebin.com/8rwpwYzD

creativextent
01-19-2014, 03:44 AM
awsome, i will let you know how it all goes down :D

slp13at420
01-19-2014, 03:51 AM
:D enjoy :D

slp13at420
01-19-2014, 07:35 PM
ok updated the commands table and modified the new guild creation perk.
- each guild now has its own entry for commands. allowing the manipulation of guild level commands - only if you know and understand what your doing
- editing any of the game master commands in the players guild sql entry will do nothing since the core does not refer to those entries unless its "SERVER" guild
- when a new guild is created or if the guild has no commands entry then an entry is created for it.

these are updates to both the lua and the sql tables. update both for this to work :D enjoy

creativextent
01-19-2014, 11:43 PM
reloaded it all and added it all.
this is the error i am getting
guildwarz.lua:111: attempt to index local 'Currencynamedb' <TC>

slp13at420
01-20-2014, 01:47 AM
reloaded it all and added it all.
this is the error i am getting
guildwarz.lua:111: attempt to index local 'Currencynamedb' <TC>

k check the currency entry for the commands table. it should be 62006 "guild coin"
make sure you have restarted your sql server also

creativextent
01-20-2014, 01:59 AM
i restarted everything.

It is set to the proper currency :/

slp13at420
01-20-2014, 02:58 AM
i restarted everything.

It is set to the proper currency :/

can you manually add the item 62006 using gm command?
this error points to the item not exsisting in your items_template

creativextent
01-20-2014, 04:45 AM
I have it there
http://s29.postimg.org/s299zgpzb/image.png

I will just delete it all and re add in the morning lol.

slp13at420
01-20-2014, 06:51 AM
ok no prob I am about to upload an updated version of the lua. I will also re upload the sql table also.

ok uploaded.
this has a new feature in it . when you type commands as a game/guild master you will se a command section called Game/guild master commands.
it contains a command "set". it is used to change game master commands and guild master level commands :D :D :D
ok to use it .to change the command "info" to "look" type "/G set info_loc look" to change that command.
to set a guild level buy command level use "/G set GLD_lvlb x" where x is greater than 0 (+1 per level == lower guild rank in comparison to guild master who is rank 0)
the command "help set" gives a basic description of the command and its command_ID.

creativextent
01-20-2014, 06:31 PM
works great, thank you:)

slp13at420
01-20-2014, 07:04 PM
works great, thank you:)

I did advance the idea a little more with being able to let lower levels buy locations while a higher level can sell locations.
admin can change most of the limits and higher commands.
guild masters can change most guild commands, access to buy commands, and access to sell commands.

:becky: enjoy :becky:

uploaded version 3.56

updates applied to Sql table (http://pastebin.com/8rwpwYzD) and Lua. (http://pastebin.com/RkLhP4F5) 1-21-2014

uploaded version 3.65 1-23-2014

updates applied to :
npc/Gobjects sql. (http://pastebin.com/T3NpF1EX)
Sql Table. (http://pastebin.com/8rwpwYzD)
Grumbo'z Guild Warz Lua. (http://pastebin.com/RkLhP4F5)

this includes farm Gobject's, barracks, guild halls.
now to buy pigs you must purchase the farm first then you may add the limit of pigs to it.
you can now add a barracks if you have a farm.
you can now add a guild hall/tower if you have a barracks at the location.

new limits :
pig limit is now per farm.
barracks limit is per farm.
hall limit is per location.

new requirements:
pigs require a farm per pig limit group.
guards require a barrack per guard group.
hall requires minimum 1 barracks to be added. lol and yea ... that's a frakin big 'ol hall so be carefull where you put it..
you can allways sell then re-buy something.

all limits and settings are still live in-game adjustments (no server restarting here)
:eek:

creativextent
01-24-2014, 01:34 PM
you keep making this better and better!

Thank you!

now if we could make all gold go to g bank lol :D

slp13at420
01-24-2014, 02:31 PM
you keep making this better and better!

Thank you!

now if we could make all gold go to g bank lol :D

there is apart that is not included yet(created by foereaper: guild gold perk) 10% of any gold looted goes to guild bank.
I just havnot included it yet since last known Eluna doesnot support it yet... but I think I can modify it to accommodate for the pig payz gold also , maybe 50%/50%. I will look it over again this weekend and see if I can adapt it to eluna.

:dance: enjoy

creativextent
01-24-2014, 08:20 PM
i will be looking forward to that.

Everything is working great. but i have more suggestions

1. Main areas are not allowed to be bought. it can be used to block people from things and is messy
2. inside dungeons and raid are not aloud to be built in. used to block the way or others
3. Not allowed to build in front of dungeons or raids, this can be used to block people from entering the dungeons and raid.

Oh also, how do i deleted the already made objects in game from older versions when i update it deleted my areas that were purchased lol.

creativextent
01-24-2014, 08:46 PM
Also more ideas. For the halls, Add the ability to purchase turrets, auto fire ones ( cost more ) or man mountable ( cost less )
The ability to MOVE flag. so you can hide it in hall or grab it when people attack and you can run in the area with it! That would create chaos!!!

slp13at420
01-24-2014, 11:50 PM
there is a way to move the flag currently, just sell area then go to the hall and buy or have a guild member with access to buy commands do the buy area inside the hall where you want the flag to bee "I like at the top lol forces them to have to enter with all those guards omg so many guards now if you raise the amount of farms per area .i.e. raise amount of farms per location will increase amount of barracks per location(the barracks setting is for how many barracks per farm . default is 1) .
I will be looking into adding gun turrets (auto or manable for the tower since it has all those kewl ledges. :D

now the idea of a guild member running off with the flag off .... hmmmmm ..... interesting .... very interesting .... kinda like wsg .... so we definitely know it can be done ... hmmmm 30sec cooldown before it can be picked up again but still take-able by invader ......hmmmmm I like this idea :D .. but I BIG issue .... have to some how block them from leaving the Area of Operations (AO). hmmmm flag man cant tele at all as long as they carry the flag.. if the flag man dies before he replants the flag then the flag will respawn back at its original position it was grabbed at ... but as long as it gets planted within the same (map,area,zone) then the tele point will update to the new flag position and the flag will spawn at new position with a 30sec cooldown before it can get picked up again....

ok to remove gobjects (old buildings or old flags) use .gobject target ..this will show the gobject's GUID .. use gobject delete xxxxx (where xxxx == GUID)
you must have gm access to those commands.

ok there are ways to block locations like entrance zone and inside instances .. using your admin acct .. create a char then create a guild named something like "OFF LIMITS" or something to let you know its not to be purchased. then just delete the flag .. this will store that location in the db as owned but without a flag it can never be taken from that guild . then you can just leave that char dormant or add those locations under your staff's guild and same thing just delete all the flags. also if anyone does buy an area that blocks an instance . there is the command reset area(resets owner to "SERVER" guild name) then add to your staff's guild and delete flag.

renatokeys
01-25-2014, 12:58 AM
and not buy area in front of graveyards :D ! U project is perfect!

slp13at420
01-25-2014, 01:50 AM
and not buy area in front of graveyards :D ! U project is perfect!

ty :D enjoy :D

1-25-2014
- updated core chat system to a tabled chat reference thingy lol
- added a command "lock" will lock a location from purchase.

creativextent
01-25-2014, 04:15 PM
awesome! updating now!

Chrisnetika
01-28-2014, 07:07 AM
This my 1st post here, This system looks very nice but it crashes on worldserver load.
Using TC commit 9433374f8d0a9fba9d2f808c27e7cf303acdf5e6
Eluna TC-WoTLK commit 30b0cefc1c2d66fc6e05927dcd2f28e8c0721de4

might be due to part of using ahbot,passive anticheat,PVP ranks, and transmog system

I give a + for good effort tho, thanks for your work

Foereaper
01-28-2014, 07:56 AM
This my 1st post here, This system looks very nice but it crashes on worldserver load.

might be due to part of using ahbot,passive anticheat,PVP ranks, and transmog system

Please provide a crash log :)

slp13at420
01-28-2014, 05:38 PM

i tested it loading on : TrinityCore rev. 0005816f392b 2014-01-18 20:07:14 +0200 (master branch) (Win32, Release) (worldserver-daemon) ready...
and loads just fine with full console responce.

then i compiled the latest : TrinityCore rev. 12f3d7590465 2014-01-28 14:16:55 +0200 (master branch) (Win32, Release) (worldserver-daemon) ready...

and now it crashes . the console's last responce is Approved: Eluna detected.
the next responce should be aknowledging the tables have been built. "Guild Warz tables version: x.x"

i rolled back to prior rev and again it loads completely fine..hmmm wierd

it seems to stop when building the first table GWHELP.

local function LoadGWtable()
print(36)
local Ghsql = WorldDBQuery("SELECT * FROM guild_warz.help;");
print(38)
if(Ghsql)then
print(40)
repeat
print(42)
GWHELP[Ghsql:GetUInt32(0)] = {
entry = Ghsql:GetUInt32(0),
command = Ghsql:GetString(1),
description = Ghsql:GetString(2),
example = Ghsql:GetString(3),
command_level = Ghsql:GetUInt32(4)
};
print(50)
until not Ghsql:NextRow()
end
print(53)

the numerals represent line # . line 50 never respondes rather than being spammed.(last line of the loop)

Foereaper
01-28-2014, 09:16 PM
There's currently an issue with SQL queries, it's being looked into.

Chrisnetika
01-28-2014, 10:47 PM
i tested it loading on : TrinityCore rev. 0005816f392b 2014-01-18 20:07:14 +0200 (master branch) (Win32, Release) (worldserver-daemon) ready... and loads just fine with full console responce. then i compiled the latest : TrinityCore rev. 12f3d7590465 2014-01-28 14:16:55 +0200 (master branch) (Win32, Release) (worldserver-daemon) ready... and now it crashes . the console's last responce is Approved: Eluna detected. the next responce should be aknowledging the tables have been built. "Guild Warz tables version: x.x" i rolled back to prior rev and again it loads completely fine..hmmm wierd it seems to stop when building the first table GWHELP.
local function LoadGWtable() print(36) local Ghsql = WorldDBQuery("SELECT * FROM guild_warz.help;"); print(38) if(Ghsql)then print(40) repeat print(42) GWHELP[Ghsql:GetUInt32(0)] = { entry = Ghsql:GetUInt32(0), command = Ghsql:GetString(1), description = Ghsql:GetString(2), example = Ghsql:GetString(3), command_level = Ghsql:GetUInt32(4) }; print(50) until not Ghsql:NextRow() end print(53) the numerals represent line # . line 50 never respondes rather than being spammed.(last line of the loop) I get the same thing, It doesn't show any version info as it should in script so my guess the crash is after initial db load. below is link to my crash log tho it may not be too helpful because I use version of TC with stuff added in, by no means rely on it as a source to troubleshoot. http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=Sp90JvBh This my source: https://github.com/Chrisnetika/ChrisCore/tree/patches+eluna

Rochet2
01-29-2014, 11:35 AM
The crash has been fixed.
It was due to query result being deleted for some reason before you access it.

slp13at420
01-29-2014, 06:12 PM
The crash has been fixed.
It was due to query result being deleted for some reason before you access it.

Tnx Guyz :D

Chrisnetika
01-29-2014, 06:36 PM
The crash has been fixed. It was due to query result being deleted for some reason before you access it. Niceee, thanks Rochet .. just merged in newest Eluna into my source and compiled no problems (using same tc commit) and it loads up no problem now, with script in.. no crashes and properly shows versions.Now i'm gonna play with the system and see what the epicness is about.Good Job :)

slp13at420
01-30-2014, 01:46 AM
Niceee, thanks Rochet .. just merged in newest Eluna into my source and compiled no problems (using same tc commit) and it loads up no problem now, with script in.. no crashes and properly shows versions.Now i'm gonna play with the system and see what the epicness is about.Good Job :)

Tnx and enjoy :dance:

lol never saw that kinda turn around in ArcEmu lol

Foereaper
01-30-2014, 02:32 PM
Niceee, thanks Rochet .. just merged in newest Eluna into my source and compiled no problems (using same tc commit) and it loads up no problem now, with script in.. no crashes and properly shows versions.Now i'm gonna play with the system and see what the epicness is about.Good Job :)

Glad to hear, enjoy!

creativextent
02-09-2014, 04:15 PM
This system is such a bad ass system it got STICKIED :)

nice and congrats :)

slp13at420
02-10-2014, 12:49 AM
This system is such a bad ass system it got STICKIED :)

nice and congrats :)

:RpS_tongue: Thank you

Lightorius
02-10-2014, 01:04 AM
This is fantastic!

Opens doors for a lot of cool new features :D

slp13at420
02-10-2014, 04:58 AM
This is fantastic!

Opens doors for a lot of cool new features :D

:tongue2: Thank you . and again many thanx to all those who helped in its growth :RpS_thumbup:

ok I have been experimenting and trying to finish the anarchy(GvG) switch. ok what should happen when you set anarchy to 1 :
when you enter a same faction location and come into view of a guard , your FFA/PvP flags will turn on and when you come into range(45 game yards) the guards will engage you in combat now.
you will be able to click a same faction flag and add the location to your guilds locations.

this requires you to update your Lua file and item_npc sql file . :D

gosa
02-23-2014, 10:26 PM
Eluna Nova::Error loading `scripts\Eluna Grumbo'z Guild Warz.lua`.scripts\Eluna Grumbo'z Guild Warz.lua:208: attempt to call global 'RegisterGuildEvent' (a nil value)

Foereaper
02-23-2014, 10:41 PM
Eluna Nova::Error loading `scripts\Eluna Grumbo'z Guild Warz.lua`.scripts\Eluna Grumbo'z Guild Warz.lua:208: attempt to call global 'RegisterGuildEvent' (a nil value)

Your version of Eluna is at least a year old, safe to say horribly outdated :)

gosa
02-23-2014, 10:43 PM
i just pulled it then compiled like an hour ago.
im going to try and recompile again and try it once more.

Foereaper
02-23-2014, 10:51 PM
i just pulled it then compiled like an hour ago.
im going to try and recompile again and try it once more.

I don't know how you managed that then, the Nova suffix was removed in April of last year, so you must've done some magic or something then :P

slp13at420
02-24-2014, 01:24 AM
I don't know how you managed that then, the Nova suffix was removed in April of last year, so you must've done some magic or something then :P

agreed lol
yes this will only work with the latest Eluna version.

gosa
02-25-2014, 01:53 AM
lol your right i pulled from an old source.but i recompiled with a new uptodate source and its all good but the commands are not working?
any ideas?

slp13at420
02-25-2014, 02:16 AM
are you in a guild and in guild chat channel?

gosa
02-25-2014, 03:24 AM
just tryed that still not working

slp13at420
02-25-2014, 03:59 AM
just tryed that still not working

when the server starts up do you get any output to the world.exe console either an error or versions shown?

gosa
02-25-2014, 04:19 AM
[Eluna]: Lua Engine loaded.

Grumbo'z Guild Warz System Loading

Approved: Eluna Detected.

Guild Warz tables version: 1.6
Guild Warz core version: 5.95
Pig Payz version: 1.75
Teleporter version: 1.5
PVP core: 4
GUILD WARZ ver: 3.7 Loaded.

slp13at420
02-25-2014, 05:06 AM
[Eluna]: Lua Engine loaded.

Grumbo'z Guild Warz System Loading

Approved: Eluna Detected.

Guild Warz tables version: 1.6
Guild Warz core version: 5.95
Pig Payz version: 1.75
Teleporter version: 1.5
PVP core: 4
GUILD WARZ ver: 3.7 Loaded.

ok it looks like it loaded without errors.
now make sure your character belongs to a guild.
change to guild chat using /G
then type "commands".
you should get an output on your screen of commands and settings(depending on your guild rank and gm rank)

where did you download/compile from?

I use https://github.com/ElunaLuaEngine/Eluna-TC-Wotlk.git

slp13at420
02-25-2014, 06:40 AM
:jaw: 4000 views in under 60 days :jaw:
"Just bringing Warcraft back to World of Warcraft"
:coffee:&:canabis: breakfast of champions.

thank you Emudevs team.
Thank you Black Wolfs Den team.

-- updated calculations dealing with buy guard ooops lol

gurch
04-01-2014, 02:31 AM
Hey my worldserver.exe crashes when i type in the /g command here is a picture of it:
http://imageshack.com/a/img829/5069/aagd.jpg

the error file:

Exception code: C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION
Fault address: 00000000 CCCCCCCC:CCCCCCCC ΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜ ΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜ ΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜ ΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜ ΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜ ΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΜ,ψΧΜΜΜΜή

Registers:
EAX:00000000
EBX:00000000
ECX:003DF5FC
EDX:001A0000
ESI:04D7FB58
EDI:04D7FB8C
CS:EIP:0023:00000000
SS:ESP:002B:04D7FB48 EBP:04D7FB98
DS:002B ES:002B FS:0053 GS:002B
Flags:00010206

Call stack:
Address Frame Function SourceFile
00000000 00000000 0000:00000000
712D812A 00000000 ACE_Sig_Handler::dispatch+BA c:\avh-wow\trinity\dep\acelite\ace\sig_handler.cpp line 251
725697FB 00000000 signal+47B
764F58B0 00000000 CtrlRoutine+97
7655E8DE 00000000 BaseThreadInitThunk+E
77B8D4BD 00000000 RtlCreateUserProcess+8C
77B8D6CF 00000000 RtlCreateProcessParameters+4E
========================
Local Variables And Parameters

Call stack:
Address Frame Function SourceFile
00000000 00000000 0000:00000000

712D812A 00000000 ACE_Sig_Handler::dispatch+BA c:\avh-wow\trinity\dep\acelite\ace\sig_handler.cpp line 251
Parameter int 'signum' = 15
punting on symbol siginfo
Parameter ucontext* = 1 int 'ucontext' = 1
Local eh ACE_Event_Handler* = 3DF5FC
<user defined> = 1A0000
int <unnamed-tag> = 1A0000
int <unnamed-tag> = 1A0000
<user defined> Policy
<user defined> = 1A0000
<user defined> Reference_Counting_Policy
<user defined> ACE_Event_Handler::Policy
<user defined> = 1A0000
int Value = 1A0000
int value_ = 1A0000
<user defined> reference_count_ = 1A0000
int priority_ = 3BF8
<user defined> reactor_ ACE_Reactor* = 7FF
<user defined> ACE_Reactor_Timer_Interface
<user defined> <Unable to read memory> = 7FF
int <unnamed-tag> <Unable to read memory> = 7FF
<user defined> __Ace <Unable to read memory> = 7FF
<user defined> implementation_ <Unable to read memory> = 803
bool delete_implementation_ <Unable to read memory> = 807
<user defined> ACE_Reactor::reactor_ <Unable to read memory> = 7FF
bool ACE_Reactor::delete_reactor_ <Unable to read memory> = 7FF
<user defined> reference_counting_policy_ = 1A000000000000

Local ACE_Errno_Guard
<user defined> errno_ptr_ * = 20EC9420 = 20EC9420
int error_ = 0

725697FB 00000000 signal+47B

764F58B0 00000000 CtrlRoutine+97

7655E8DE 00000000 BaseThreadInitThunk+E

77B8D4BD 00000000 RtlCreateUserProcess+8C

77B8D6CF 00000000 RtlCreateProcessParameters+4E

thank you for your help!

slp13at420
04-01-2014, 03:04 AM
interesting .. at first glance it appears your vmaps are outdated . I had problems when mine were gen4 and not gen5. try generating all new maps fist while I download the latest Eluna-TC-Wotlk git. then I will get back to you tomorrow after work.
?lua API? that 1 is interesting too...not a normal error I would expect...

--update--
TrinityCore rev. d97e4a075487 2014-03-28 15:48:48 +0200 (master branch) (Win32, Release) (worldserver-daemon) ready...
tested with gen5 maps . still get a panic unprotected error in call to Lua API bad argument #1 string expected got boolian
I will look into it tomorrow when I get off work.

--update--
ok I did some testing this morning.... with the new rev(3-28-2014) I have issues with all of my lua chat commands(#tele #repair....) now.
they fire and work even teleports me where I want but any of my lua's that use a chat cause the core to "PANIC" . "damn thing musta dropped its towel somewhere"
I use "/g commands" and it does produce a complete list of the commands but crashes after the lua completes..
same with any of my chat triggered lua's.
my lua driven vendors and npc's or timer'd lua's work just fine and fire properly without err's...

I hate to point my finger at the core but I also noticed it did not produce a lua_scripts folder when I compiled it with eluna checked in cmake..
but I am expecting rochet2(SUPER FIXER) to swoop in and say something in 5,...4,...3,...2,.......lol orrrr maybe not..lol

--update--
Copied my live version over and applied it to the test core(3-28-2014) and still the same reaction...

ok tried to git clone the repo again and it err'd on the lua engine.

when I try to clone it . it stalls at :
checking out files: 100%(8777/8777), done.
path 'src/LuaEngine'
Cloning into 'src/LuaEngine'...
Cloning into 'src/LuaEngine'...
remote: Internal Server Error.
remote:
fatal: unable to access 'https://github.com/ElunaLuaEngine/Eluna.git/': The requested URL returned error: 500
Clone of 'https://github.com/ElunaLuaEngine/Eluna.git' into submodule path 'src/LuaEngine' failed
Done

gurch
04-02-2014, 01:31 AM
well that's really weird :/ i hope someone can come up with a solution!! Thank you for trying to help me mate, i appreciate it. :)

Rochet2
04-02-2014, 12:02 PM
Ill try to pull a fix from my hat.
The issue seems to be that lua sends an error that the var is not a string even though you use a function that should return a string if one exists, or then a value you provide.
Lua also handles numbers as valid strings, so Im calling that off for our optional args.

slp13at420
04-02-2014, 02:04 PM
here is a rolled back version(I removed all the custom stuff back to OEM) of my live core. rev :
TrinityCore rev. 0a1652d5a608+ 2014-03-13 20:46:21 +0200 (master branch) (Win32, Release) (worldserver-daemon) ready...

>> https://github.com/BlackWolfsDen/FRESH_CORE.git <<

running live with GGW

you can use this until the latest available rev is fixed. I Cmake'd and compiled and tested with GGW and NO ERRORS popped up.

this rev also requires vmaps 5 so don't forget to check tools in cmake and generate new maps.

========== Build: 18 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 up-to-date, 1 skipped ==========

now to testing :D

TrinityCore rev. 57d4859b034b 2014-04-02 15:36:07 +0300 (master branch) (Win32, Release) (worldserver-daemon)

hopped in game and jumped over to guild channel. typed "commands" poof all commands showed...waited for "PANIC"...
logged off then back on. in guild chat I typed "commands" 3x then "info" 3x
NO "PANIC" wooooooohooooooooooooooooo
Rochet2 YOU DA' BOMB
thank you :D

The REPO is fixed:
>> https://github.com/ElunaLuaEngine/Eluna-TC-Wotlk.git <<

gurch
04-05-2014, 05:23 AM
sorry for responding so late! it worked thank you guys!!!

slp13at420
04-05-2014, 11:36 PM
:rockon:
sorry for responding so late! it worked thank you guys!!!
wooohoooooo :rockon: enjoy :fencing:

foxthecrash
04-10-2014, 12:16 AM
Nice job!!!! is awesome.

Can you please add a cooldown to re-capture flag? 20 min or that will the eternal battle, just think :)

slp13at420
04-10-2014, 02:48 AM
Nice job!!!! is awesome.

Can you please add a cooldown to re-capture flag? 20 min or that will the eternal battle, just think :)

thank you :D enjoy :fencing:

hmmmm didn't really think about adding a timer for that . it should end since one guild will allways have the upper hand by having the ability to teleport strait to the flag to defend it when they respawn from dying while the other guild must travel back to it , regroup and try some new attack strategy. but interesting idea tho hmmm at the moment I don't know how I could do it.....maybe a delayed spawn of the new flag when an original flag is tagged.. maybe make it an in-game setting so it can be turned on or off..

Foereaper
04-10-2014, 06:53 AM
You can change the game objects flag or state to one that isn't click able, then use a timer to change it back :)

DarkAngel
04-10-2014, 06:58 AM
Add a variable & if statement, before you register the capturing, which you then set to false/true depending on whether the cooldown has passed or not.

Edit: Oh Foe you fast fox...

slp13at420
04-10-2014, 11:53 AM
spawn it with flag set to A, then attach a timer to the gob for say 10 min countdown that will set flag to B when it expires then the flag will be clickable. just gotta make sure it doesn't fire the timer when it spawns on map load...I will sit down this weekend and see what I can boil up :D
or maybe log the game time when the flag spawns and then ad an if statement when player tags flag to check if current game time is greater than flags logged game time by x amount...

slp13at420
04-11-2014, 01:05 PM
gonna use Stime==GetGameTime() and store it like the flag guid. (its in seconds) so 5 minute wait == +300.
I will start on it this weekend. I will make it an optional feature like the Anarchy or all guard features so it can be turned on or off live in game.
Itz Thankz to rochetz and foereaperz help that this can be done :D
thank you for the idea. I will update the post when I have added and tested it.
HaHa !!Gonna Nail Soup This SOB!!
gonna have to start calling it the Emudevs community project.

http://i62.tinypic.com/4hqzc3.jpg

http://i60.tinypic.com/686jab.jpg

http://i62.tinypic.com/2hfm8f6.jpg

you talkin bout sum'in like that huh :D

basicly as an admin you will set f_timer to 1 to turn the feature on
then set s_timer to xx where xx is in seconds. i.e 5 minutes is 300 seconds.

>I will announce when it is updated with this live feature.<

slp13at420
04-12-2014, 03:32 AM
I will start on getting the timer to actually apply in game tomorrow evening.

http://i61.tinypic.com/dwe87c.jpg

it wont post the time remaining. that would kinda be a spoiler.

slp13at420
04-13-2014, 02:48 AM
http://i60.tinypic.com/6xu33o.jpg

slp13at420
04-13-2014, 03:20 AM
Nice job!!!! is awesome.

Ok dude ther you go UPDATED

its called the no-tag-flag feature.

to turn it on . switch to guild chat then type set f_timer 1

the time is adjustable
the time is in seconds.
to set the time type set s_timer 300
300 seconds = 5 minutes
600 seconds = 10 minutes
1200 seconds = 20 minutes
1800 seconds = 30 minutes

ANNOUNCEMENT : UPDATE RELEASED :Enjoy

PrestonParsons
04-16-2014, 02:38 PM
i get this ?
2014-04-16_15:42:19 ERROR [Eluna]: Error loading file `lua_scripts\guildhouse.LUA`.
2014-04-16_15:42:19 ERROR lua_scripts\guildhouse.LUA:141: attempt to index local 'Currencynamedb' (a nil value)

DarkAngel
04-16-2014, 03:34 PM
i get this ?
2014-04-16_15:42:19 ERROR [Eluna]: Error loading file `lua_scripts\guildhouse.LUA`.
2014-04-16_15:42:19 ERROR lua_scripts\guildhouse.LUA:141: attempt to index local 'Currencynamedb' (a nil value)

local Currencynamedb = WorldDBQuery("SELECT `name` FROM `item_template` WHERE `entry` = '"..GWCOMM["SERVER"].currency.."';");
local Currencyname = Currencynamedb:GetString(0)

the currencynamedb query returned nil and as thus the currencyname cannot be extracted. You have not set the currency correct.

Edit:
Finally not to slow! Foe :D

Foereaper
04-16-2014, 03:37 PM
It means he does not have the currency item in his database :)

DarkAngel
04-16-2014, 03:37 PM
It means he does not have the currency item in his database :)

I took a look at the script and edited! Slow fox is your new name!

Foereaper
04-16-2014, 04:16 PM
The issue has already been explained at least 2 or 3 times so far in the thread, so technically I beat you to it months ago ;)

DarkAngel
04-16-2014, 04:58 PM
The issue has already been explained at least 2 or 3 times so far in the thread, so technically I beat you to it months ago ;)

Bwaggah

PrestonParsons
04-16-2014, 05:00 PM
Seems like i messed the Guild War Sqls... lol

slp13at420
04-17-2014, 02:12 AM
he's technicaly right 2X :D
a quick grind of the two sql files will fix that problem in a jiffy.

Silveirinha
06-01-2014, 03:25 AM
this is Eluna TC?

slp13at420
06-01-2014, 05:03 AM
this is Eluna TC?

yes this is the version for trinity core Eluna.
don't forget to grind in all sql filez.
and enjoy :D

slp13at420
06-08-2014, 07:13 PM
Added new feature that will allow non-guild players to interact with the guild flags.
When they click them, they will now receive a gossip menu allowing them to choose to join the flag's guild without having to request a guild invite from a guild member.
thank you for all your help Rochet2.

https://github.com/BlackWolfsDen/Eluna-Grumboz-Guild-Warz/blob/master/Eluna%20Grumbo'z%20Guild%20Warz.lua#L998
https://github.com/BlackWolfsDen/Eluna-Grumboz-Guild-Warz/blob/master/Eluna%20Grumbo'z%20Guild%20Warz.lua#L1055

Foereaper
08-31-2014, 04:40 AM
Deleted your github..?

slp13at420
08-31-2014, 02:00 PM
no GitHub is calling me a robot and locked my profile .
i have been sending them messages about it but they just ignore me so i have been running around backing my stuff up on pastebin.com

http://i.imgur.com/9NQvTqJ.png

its been a week now and absolutly NO responce.

Gaahhhh i wish i could find where they sell these robots that script :rofl:

Foereaper
08-31-2014, 02:03 PM
Hmm, not good. Hope it gets reinstated soon.

slp13at420
09-01-2014, 01:04 AM
tnx yea me too

slp13at420
09-13-2014, 02:26 AM
Github Back online :D

ok - updated 9-12-2014 -
tweeked npc faction values and tweeked the Anarchy same faction portion.
now ALL npc's and GO's are faction based so display ids can be changed for a specific faction.
if your not in the same guild owning area but the same faction then your faction will get switched to appose the faction of the owning guild. this check action is handled by the guild pigs. they are faction based, and when players come into a certain disctance they get checked. non-guild players should not be affected. when a player of an apposing guild is in range then there faction is change and a reset timer applied for 10 seconds.
this change will also cause both the guards AND the pigs to become aggressive to the apposers faction and attack.
when guards die they dont respawn but the pigs will. if you wish the pigs to stay neutral then just change there factions to 35. they wont attack unless you attack them then they will attack back..

-------------------------------------------

- update 9/14/2014 -

changed the flags guild invite into an adjustable feature.
now a guild master can turn this feature on/off for there guild only.
when turned on this will allow the flags to open a gossip menu to offer a non-guild player to join that flag's guild.
if turned off then the non-guild player must request invite from a guild member.

default setting is 1 (0 = off :: 1 = on)

to change use the command '/g set guild_invite 0'
that will turn it off for only your guild.
adjustable only by the guild master.

-------------------------------------------

- update 9/15/2014 -

found an oooopps with the gm/admin command `spawn flag`.
if the area is controlled by `SERVER`and you try to spawn a new flag it causes an error due to the faction shift. Ally = 0 Horde = 1 SERVER = 2 and LOCKED = 3 but when the faction shift is adjusted then there is no actual GOB with the asking id.
so now it will check if team id is less than 2.

slp13at420
09-17-2014, 05:07 PM
- update 9/17/2014 -

i decided to create a WiKi for this system.
this contains tutorial for installation, setup and proper command usage.
DataBase information
it contains in-depth information and examples of features
links to videos.
how-to's
intro to basic area setup

this took a few days but its now complete and should cover everything you can do with Grumbo'z Guild Warz.

https://github.com/BlackWolfsDen/Grumboz-Guild-Warz/wiki

this is my first wiki so any info helps

kolakocide
09-18-2014, 05:51 AM
I got this error while reloading the eluna system.

Prntscr Link (http://prntscr.com/4nwcp9)

Used print screen cause I didn't want to upload to imgur.

slp13at420
09-18-2014, 12:00 PM
I got this error while reloading the eluna system.

Prntscr Link (http://prntscr.com/4nwcp9)

Used print screen cause I didn't want to upload to imgur.

your error states
<Valid ItemEntry expected>

from what im seeing LINE 153 --> `local Currencyname = GetItemLink(GWCOMM["SERVER"].currency)`is not a valid ItemEntry .

`GWCOMM["SERVER"].currency` produces a value of 62006 by default.
but if you didnt add the sql for the default custom currency then you could recieve this error.

just add the custom currency sql to your world DB ::
https://github.com/BlackWolfsDen/TC2-Grumboz-Guild-Warz/blob/master/sql/Guild_Coin.sql

or you can change the default ItemEntry ID in the guild_warz.commands table `currency`in the row for 'SERVER' the default value is 62006.

Remember to do a FULL Server Restart

kolakocide
09-18-2014, 08:15 PM
A lot of your DB structures are outdated with the new Trinitycore DB Revision: 355:55. Which I saw this earlier but didn't make a attempt to make a post.

--EDIT--

Your VIP system's DB query(s) are also outdated. Which I mean it's not a major issue cause it can be fixed. But for the general core managers reviewing your work, it would be good to update the .sql files.

slp13at420
09-18-2014, 11:50 PM
yea i am still using ace based cores so everything is ace based.
but a GOOD point none the less. i will add a rem statement at the top `o` each sql about this .
you can change the default value to your own choice in the Commands DB , row `SERVER` , column 22 `currency`.
https://github.com/BlackWolfsDen/TC2-Grumboz-Guild-Warz/wiki/Commands-DataBase

- update - 9-18-2014
stripped down the item/npc/go sql data file to just the needed data so they are easier to cross-over to Boost Cores.

8100 views in 9 months . :jaw: wooohoooooooo :peace: everyone Enjoy :fencing:

slp13at420
10-12-2014, 09:46 PM
and now for

Cataclysm 4.3.4

--Modified-Tested and Approved for TC2 4.3.4 Eluna--

>> Grumbo'z Guild Warz 4.3.4 (https://github.com/BlackWolfsDen/TC2-Grumboz-Guild-Warz/tree/Boost-4.3.4)<<

1 year old now with 13,423 views :eek:
that's 36.77 per day :eek:
thanks everyone :RpS_smile:

update 02/09/2015:
added the ability to add a buff vendor at each guild location. the guild location must have a hall to support vendors. these buff vendors are guild specific. you try to use a vendor at a location not owned by your guild then that vendor wont work, and might complain at you. the buff vendor will open a gossip screen with a choice of buffs to choose from.

this requires updating:
tables.sql
items_npcs.sql

update 02/10/2015:
now guild members with access to the sell commands can sell the individual gameobjects and npc's of acquired locations now, rather than only being able to sell the whole location.

this requires updating:
Lua file

update 02/12/2015:
The sql that creates the DB kept throwing errors at the end. it didn't cause any problems with the script running but its better if it didn't error at all so I fixed it.
updated the wiki with the new entries today. :D

slp13at420
02-14-2015, 10:55 PM
Update 02/14/2015 ver:4.75
pushed latest version today.
now with 3 dynamic vendors. if the vendorX_id is 0 then its not active.

vendor1_id is a built-in buff vendor . in the script. you can stop using the default in-script vendor by setting buff_vendor=0 at the start of the script, then change the vendor1_id to your choice.(be shure you have a vendor for each team. i.e. 200,201 for vendor1)(the id's in the GGW table will be in alliance id's(team_id = 0)

vendor2_id is a misc fun items vendor added in the NPC_GOB_item.sql file now. you can change the vendor id by using the `set` command.

vendor3 can be a vendor you make your self via sql or lua.

vendor_id's can be changed/added/removed live in-game.(wont affect already existing vendors)

updated the commands screen dynamically with the new vendors so only active vendors show.

now all the color for screen outputs can be adjusted by the guild masters for coolness.
added some error messages to help with the `set` command.

lol I will work on the wiki tomorrow and add these

I also may change how this handles vendors by just adding them to the script in lua.

went ahead and added 2 lua item vendors.
vendor1 Buff vendor.
vendor2 fun items vendor. misc stuff like foam sword, bubblegum ....
vendor 3 Gear vendor. misc weapons.
you can change these item entries by editing the appropriate table of built-in vendors block at the beginning of the script. if you wish to disable a vendor just set `operational switch` to '0' in the built-in vendors block at the beginning of the script .

line 47.
-- -----------------------------------------------------
-- built-in vendors operational switches and item tables
local vendor1 = 1; -- use built-in vendor 1 0/1 no/yes.
local vendor2 = 1; -- use built-in vendor 2 0/1 no/yes.
local vendor3 = 1; -- use built-in vendor 3 0/1 no/yes.

-- vendor buffs {spell_id, "menu selection name"}, last entry must be the `{0, "good bye"}` entry -- vendor1
local Vendor1 = {{23767, "Armor + 10%"},{23768, "Damage + 1 - 10%"},{23769, "Resistances + 25"},{23736, "Agility + 10%"},{23766, "Intelligence + 10%"},{23738, "Spirit + 10%"},{23735, "Strength + 10%"},{23737, "Stamina + 10%"},{25840, "Heal Me"},{0, "good bye"},};

-- vendor items {item_id, custom_cost}, if no custom cost then use 0.(vendor item limit = 10 items per 15 pages) -- vendor2, vendor3
local Vendor2 = {{7734,0},{6948,0},{49912,0},{34498,0},{46693,0},{ 34499,0},{35557,0},{37431,0},{17202,0},{21038,0},{ 46783,0},}; -- funny items
local Vendor3 = {{32837,0},{32838,0},{22736,0},{19019,0},{51858,0} ,{24550,0},{2000,0},{50730,0},{50070,0},{34196,0}, {30906,0},}; -- misc gear

Here are screen sots of each:
the buff vendor gossip window wont close until you select `goodbye` so you can quickly select and receive each buff without having to re-open the gossip window.
http://i.imgur.com/U5olkaA.png
http://i.imgur.com/jtGXjey.png
you can add item entries and apply custom cost in the table for the item vendors.
http://i.imgur.com/0NGWnUG.png

slp13at420
02-24-2015, 03:24 AM
Yup ....... guilds can have cannons now.

http://i.imgur.com/0HfnUbo.jpg

Cannon's require a hall.
Now a guild member with access to the buy commands can now buy up to 3 cannon's per locations.
Cannon's will increase a locations value , but if they get killed/destroyed , they wont re-spawn.

limit per location can be adjusted Live in-game.

http://i.imgur.com/yBFG90a.png
http://i.imgur.com/lOxSjyR.png

this requires both script and sql/db table update.

"!! It's a Cannon !!"

Tommy
02-24-2015, 03:30 AM
Nice. :P

slp13at420
02-24-2015, 03:41 AM
Nice. :P

Tnx :D

Laintimer
02-27-2015, 07:34 AM
lua_scripts/Guild_Warz.lua:248: attempt to call method 'GetId' (a nil value)
lua_scripts/Guild_Warz.lua:1614: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
[1062] Duplicate entry '????' for key 'PRIMARY'
[1267] Illegal mix of collations (latin1_swedish_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,COERCIBLE) for operation '='
Unhandled MySQL errno 1267. Unexpected behaviour possible.
commands for: Сссс : created.
[1267] Illegal mix of collations (latin1_swedish_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,COERCIBLE) for operation '='

slp13at420
02-28-2015, 02:15 AM

what core are you using? Ace/Boost ?
what expansion? 335/434?

looks like you have 2 errors mixed together..
1. Trying to import a (latin1-swedish) into(utf8_general)
drop your guild_warz_xxx table Prior to grinding this in.

-- --------------------------------------------------------
-- Host: 127.0.0.1
-- Server version: 5.5.9-log - MySQL Community Server (GPL)
-- Server OS: Win32
-- HeidiSQL Version: 9.1.0.4867
-- Grumboz Guild Warz 3.3.5a WotlK Eluna -- <-- change if needed 335/434
-- --------------------------------------------------------

CREATE DATABASE IF NOT EXISTS `guild_warz_335`; -- <-- change if needed 335/434

USE `guild_warz_335`; -- <-- change if needed 335/434

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `commands` (
`guild` varchar(50) NOT NULL DEFAULT '' COMMENT 'Do Not Touch',
`commands` varchar(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'commands',
`info_loc` varchar(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'info',
`list_loc` varchar(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'list',
`tele` varchar(6) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'gtele',
`version` varchar(15) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'ver',
`loc` varchar(15) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'area',
`farm` varchar(15) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'farm',
`barrack` varchar(15) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'barrack',
`hall` varchar(15) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'hall',
`pig` varchar(15) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'pig',
`guard` varchar(15) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'guard',
`vendor1` varchar(15) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'vendor1',
`vendor2` varchar(15) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'vendor2',
`vendor3` varchar(15) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'vendor3',
`cannon` varchar(15) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'cannon',
`GLD_lvlb` tinyint(2) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' COMMENT 'Minimum Required Guild member level to access Guild Master buy commands. Guild Master = 0 , anything over + is rank below Guild master.',
`GLD_lvls` tinyint(2) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' COMMENT 'Minimum Required Guild member level to access Guild Master sell commands. Guild Master = 0 , anything over + is rank below Guild master.',
`respawn_flag` varchar(50) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'flag' COMMENT 'GM command spawns and assigns a flag to a guild owned area. will return an error if location is owned by SERVER',
`details_loc` varchar(50) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'loc' COMMENT 'GM command gives more info about location.',
`table` varchar(50) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'table' COMMENT 'GM command reloads GW table.',
`GM_admin` tinyint(3) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '4' COMMENT 'GM rank of server admin',
`GM_minimum` tinyint(1) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '3' COMMENT 'Minimum Required Gm security level to use GM level commands.',
`currency` bigint(20) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '62006' COMMENT 'item id for currency used.',
`loc_cost` smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '10' COMMENT 'price for basic empty zone.',
`farm_cost` smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '5' COMMENT 'price for small cheezy government issued house.',
`barrack_cost` smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '10' COMMENT 'price for small cheezy government issued house.',
`hall_cost` smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '100' COMMENT 'price for small cheezy government issued house.',
`pig_cost` smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '1' COMMENT 'price for one of these porkerz',
`guard_cost` smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '1' COMMENT 'how much is your back worth guarding?',
`vendor1_cost` smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '25',
`vendor2_cost` smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '25',
`vendor3_cost` smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '25',
`cannon_cost` smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '100',
`farm_L` smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '1' COMMENT 'how many farms per location.',
`barrack_L` smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '1' COMMENT 'how many barracks per location.',
`hall_L` smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '1' COMMENT 'how many houses per location.',
`pig_L` smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '20' COMMENT 'how many pigs per farm.',
`guard_L` smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '10' COMMENT 'how many guards per location.',
`vendor1_L` smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',
`vendor2_L` smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',
`vendor3_L` smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',
`cannon_L` smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '3',
`pig_payz` bigint(20) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '100000' COMMENT 'amount in copper that each pig payz. hence "pig payz". default 100000 = 10g ',
`pig_payz_timer` bigint(20) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '1800000' COMMENT 'timer for pig payz. default 1800000 = 30 minutes.',
`gift_count` tinyint(3) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '25' COMMENT 'how many of currency item to give to guildmaster of newly created guild.',
`flag_require` tinyint(1) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' COMMENT 'does capturing a flag require killing all guards? default == 0 no ; 1 == yes',
`Server` varchar(6) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'SERVER' COMMENT 'Do Not Touch',
`flag_id` mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '187432' COMMENT 'Do Not Touch',
`farm_id` mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '500000' COMMENT 'Do Not Touch',
`barrack_id` mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '500002' COMMENT 'Do Not Touch',
`hall_id` mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '500004' COMMENT 'Do Not Touch',
`pig_id` mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '49000' COMMENT 'Do Not Touch',
`guard_id` mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '49002' COMMENT 'Do Not Touch',
`vendor1_id` mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '49004' COMMENT 'Do Not Touch',
`vendor2_id` mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '49006' COMMENT 'Do Not Touch',
`vendor3_id` mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '49008' COMMENT 'Do Not Touch',
`cannon_id` mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '49010' COMMENT 'Do Not Touch',
`command_set` varchar(50) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'set' COMMENT 'Do Not Touch ',
`anarchy` tinyint(1) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' COMMENT 'pure GvG PvP no faction filter.',
`f_timer` tinyint(1) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' COMMENT 'applies a cooldown-timer when a flag spaws. 0=off::1=on',
`s_timer` smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '300' COMMENT 'no-tag-flag timer cooldown time in seconds. i.e. 5 minutes = 300 seconds.',
`guild_id` mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' COMMENT 'guild id',
`guild_invite` tinyint(1) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' COMMENT 'guild invite system. 0 == off :: 1 == on',
`color_1` varchar(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '|cff00cc00' COMMENT 'Command color GREEN',
`color_2` varchar(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '|cffFFFF00' COMMENT 'Value color YELLOW',
`color_3` varchar(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '|cffFFFFFF' COMMENT 'Info color WHITE',
`color_4` varchar(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '|cff3399FF' COMMENT 'Alliance color BLUE',
`color_5` varchar(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '|cffFF0000' COMMENT 'Horde color RED',
`color_6` varchar(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '|cffFFFF00' COMMENT 'For Sale color YELLOW',
`color_7` varchar(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '|cffFF0000' COMMENT 'LOCKED color RED',
`color_8` varchar(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '|cffC0C0C0' COMMENT 'Titles color GREY',
`color_9` varchar(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '|cff000000' COMMENT 'Separators color BLACK',
`color_10` varchar(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '|cff00cc00' COMMENT 'HELP Commands color GREEN',
`color_11` varchar(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '|cffFFFF00' COMMENT 'HELP Description color YELLOW',
`color_12` varchar(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '|cffFF0000' COMMENT 'SET Error color RED',
`color_13` varchar(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '|cffFFFFFF' COMMENT 'SET Values color WHITE',
`color_14` varchar(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '|cff00cc00' COMMENT 'Good Announcements color GREEN',
`color_15` varchar(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '|cffFF0000' COMMENT 'Bad Annoucements RED',
PRIMARY KEY (`guild`),
UNIQUE KEY `guild` (`guild`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COMMENT='version 1.76';

REPLACE INTO `commands` (`guild`, `commands`, `info_loc`, `list_loc`, `tele`, `version`, `loc`, `farm`, `barrack`, `hall`, `pig`, `guard`, `vendor1`, `vendor2`, `vendor3`, `cannon`, `GLD_lvlb`, `GLD_lvls`, `respawn_flag`, `details_loc`, `table`, `GM_admin`, `GM_minimum`, `currency`, `loc_cost`, `farm_cost`, `barrack_cost`, `hall_cost`, `pig_cost`, `guard_cost`, `vendor1_cost`, `vendor2_cost`, `vendor3_cost`, `cannon_cost`, `farm_L`, `barrack_L`, `hall_L`, `pig_L`, `guard_L`, `vendor1_L`, `vendor2_L`, `vendor3_L`, `cannon_L`, `pig_payz`, `pig_payz_timer`, `gift_count`, `flag_require`, `Server`, `flag_id`, `farm_id`, `barrack_id`, `hall_id`, `pig_id`, `guard_id`, `vendor1_id`, `vendor2_id`, `vendor3_id`, `cannon_id`, `command_set`, `anarchy`, `f_timer`, `s_timer`, `guild_id`, `guild_invite`, `color_1`, `color_2`, `color_3`, `color_4`, `color_5`, `color_6`, `color_7`, `color_8`, `color_9`, `color_10`, `color_11`, `color_12`, `color_13`, `color_14`, `color_15`) VALUES
('SERVER', 'commands', 'info', 'list', 'gtele', 'ver', 'area', 'farm', 'barrack', 'hall', 'pig', 'guard', 'vendor1', 'vendor2', 'vendor3', 'cannon', 0, 0, 'flag', 'loc', 'table', 5, 4, 62006, 10, 5, 10, 100, 1, 1, 25, 25, 25, 100, 1, 1, 1, 20, 10, 1, 1, 1, 3, 100000, 1800000, 25, 0, 'SERVER', 187432, 500000, 500002, 500004, 49000, 49002, 49004, 49006, 49008, 49010, 'set', 1, 0, 300, 0, 0, '|cff00cc00', '|cffFFFF00', '|cffFFFFFF', '|cff3399FF', '|cffFF0000', '|cffFFFF00', '|cffFF0000', '|cffC0C0C0', '|cff000000', '|cff00cc00', '|cffFFFF00', '|cffFF0000', '|cffFFFFFF', '|cff00cc00', '|cffFF0000');

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `help` (
`entry` bigint(20) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`name` varchar(50) DEFAULT NULL,
`description` varchar(1028) NOT NULL,
`example` varchar(1028) NOT NULL,
`command_level` varchar(1028) NOT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (`entry`),
UNIQUE KEY `entry` (`entry`)

REPLACE INTO `help` (`entry`, `name`, `description`, `example`, `command_level`) VALUES
(1, 'guild', 'Guild name for command entry . non-modifyable >>>>>DO NOT CHANGE<<<<<<', 'LOCKED', '7'),
(2, 'commands', 'produces a list of accessible commands by level.', 'set commands comm', '1'),
(3, 'info_loc', 'produces a basic description of current location.', 'set info_loc look', '1'),
(4, 'list_loc', 'produces a list of all locations own by player guild sshowing the loocation id, houses, guards, pigs, and value then provides a tally at the end.', 'set list_loc lands', '1'),
(5, 'tele', 'allows guild members to teleport to guild location flags using location id\'s.', 'set tele goto', '1'),
(6, 'version', 'allows player to view the system versions.', 'set version intelect', '1'),
(7, 'loc', 'Word used to identify a guild location to support buy/sell.', 'set loc area', '4'),
(8, 'farm', 'Word used to identify a guild farm to support buy/sell.', 'set farm mudhole', '4'),
(9, 'barrack', 'Word used to identify a guild barrack to support buy/sell.', 'set barrack home', '4'),
(10, 'hall', 'Word used to identify a guild hall to support buy/sell.', 'set hall tower', '4'),
(11, 'pig', 'Word used to identify a guild pig to support buy/sell.', 'set pig piggy', '4'),
(12, 'guard', 'Word used to identify a guild guard to support buy/sell.', 'set guard guard', '4'),
(13, 'vendor1', 'Word used to identify a guild vendor1 to support buy/sell.', 'set vendor1 buffer', '4'),
(14, 'vendor2', 'Word used to identify a guild vendor2 to support buy/sell.', 'set vendor2 gearer', '4'),
(15, 'vendor3', 'Word used to identify a guild vendor3 to support buy/sell.', 'set vendor3 fun', '4'),
(16, 'cannon', 'Word used to identify a guild cannon to support buy/sell.', 'set cannon gun', '4'),
(17, 'buy', 'allows guild member to buy.', 'LOCKED', '7'),
(18, 'sell', 'allows guild member to sell.', 'LOCKED', '7'),
(19, 'GLD_lvlb', 'allows rank x access to guild master buy commands. guildmaster==0 any number above 0 is a lower guild rank i.e. officer==1.', 'set GLD_lvlb 2', '4'),
(20, 'GLD_lvls', 'allows rank x access to guild master sell commands. same as LGD_lvlb guild master == 0 officer == 1 etc.. etc..etc...', 'set GLD_lvls 1', '4'),
(21, 'reset loc', 'allows GM of minimum rank to reset a location onwner to "SERVER" and able to be purchased.', 'LOCKED', '5'),
(22, 'reset farm', 'allows GM of minimum rank to reset house count of a location to 0', 'LOCKED', '5'),
(23, 'reset barrack', 'allows GM of minimum rank to reset barrack count of a location to 0', 'LOCKED', '5'),
(24, 'reset hall', 'allows GM of minimum rank to reset hall count of a location to 0', 'LOCKED', '5'),
(25, 'reset pig', 'allows GM of minimum rank to reset pig countof a location to 0', 'LOCKED', '5'),
(26, 'reset guard', 'allows GM of minimum rank to reset guard count of a location to 0', 'LOCKED', '5'),
(27, 'reset vendor3', 'allows GM of minimum rank to reset vendor_3 count of a location to 0', 'LOCKED', '5'),
(28, 'respawn flag', 'allows GM of minimum rank to spawn a missing flag and bind it to current location. if location owned by "SERVER" then an error WILL happen.', 'LOCKED', '5'),
(29, 'details_loc', 'allows a GM of minimum rank to list detailed information about current location.', 'set details_loc sniff', '5'),
(30, 'table', 'allows a GM of minimum rank to re-load all the guild warrz tables', 'set table brain', '5'),
(31, 'GM_admin', 'system setting for GM rank of ADMIN acct.', 'set GM_admin 5', '6'),
(32, 'GM_minimum', 'system setting for GM required minimum rank to access GM commands.', 'set GM_minimum 3', '6'),
(33, 'currency', 'system setting>>CANNOT BE CHANGED<<', 'LOCKED', '7'),
(34, 'loc_cost', 'system setting how much x of currency is required to purchase a basic empty location.', 'set loc_cost 10', '6'),
(35, 'farm_cost', 'system setting how much x of currency to buy 1 house', 'set house_cost 5', '6'),
(36, 'barrack_cost', 'system setting how much x of currency to buy 1 barrack', 'set barrack_cost 10', '6'),
(37, 'hall_cost', 'system setting how much x of currency to buy 1 hall', 'set hall_cost 100', '6'),
(38, 'pig_cost', 'system setting how much x of currency to buy 1 guild pig.', 'set pig_cost 1', '6'),
(39, 'guard_cost', 'system setting how much x of currency to buy 1 guard.', 'set guard_cost 1', '6'),
(40, 'vendor1_cost', 'system setting how much x of currency to buy vendor 1.', 'set vendor1_cost 30', '6'),
(41, 'vendor2_cost', 'system setting how much x of currency to buy vendor 2.', 'set vendor2_cost 30', '6'),
(42, 'cannon_cost', 'system setting how much x of currency to buy a cannon.', 'set cannon_cost 30', '6'),
(43, 'farm_L', 'system setting limit how many farms per location', 'set farm_L 1', '6'),
(44, 'barrack_L', 'system setting limit how many barracks per farm', 'set barrack_L 1', '6'),
(45, 'hall_L', 'system setting limit how many halls per location', 'set hall_L 1', '6'),
(46, 'pig_L', 'system setting limit how may pigs per farm.', 'set pig_L 20', '6'),
(47, 'guard_L', 'system setting limit how many guards per barrack.', 'set guard_L 10', '6'),
(48, 'vendor1_L', 'system setting limit how many buff vendors per location.', 'set vendor1_L 2', '6'),
(49, 'vendor2_L', 'system setting limit how many buff vendors per location.', 'set vendor2_L 2', '6'),
(50, 'cannon_L', 'system setting limit how many buff vendors per location.', 'set cannon_L 2', '6'),
(51, 'pig_payz', 'system setting how much each pig payz in copper per half hour. 10g == 100000', 'set pig_payz 100000', '6'),
(52, 'pig_payz_timer', 'system setting timer for pig payz.', 'set pig_payz 1800000', '6'),
(53, 'gift_count', 'system setting how much currency to gift to newly created guilds.', 'set gift_count 25', '6'),
(54, 'flag_require', 'system setting switch does system require all guards dead to capture flag? default == 0 no; 1 == yes', 'set flag_require 1', '6'),
(55, 'Server', 'game core ID for guild ID storage of game master level commands >>>>> DO NOT CHANGE <<<<<', 'LOCKED', '7'),
(56, 'flag_id', 'game core ID for ally flag id >>>>>DO NOT CHANGE<<<<<', 'LOCKED', '7'),
(57, 'farm_id', 'game core ID for guild house id >>>>>DO NOT CHANGE<<<<<', 'LOCKED', '7'),
(58, 'barrack_id', 'game core ID for guild barrack id >>>>>DO NOT CHANGE<<<<<', 'LOCKED', '7'),
(59, 'hall_id', 'game core ID for guild hall id >>>>>DO NOT CHANGE<<<<<', 'LOCKED', '7'),
(60, 'pig_id', 'game core ID for guild pig id >>>>>DO NOT CHANGE<<<<<', 'LOCKED', '7'),
(61, 'guard_id', 'game core ID for guild guard id >>>>>DO NOT CHANGE<<<<<', 'LOCKED', '7'),
(62, 'vendor1_id', 'game core ID for vendor1 id', 'LOCKED', '6'),
(63, 'vendor2_id', 'game core ID for vendor2 id', 'LOCKED', '6'),
(64, 'cannon_id', 'game core ID for cannon id', 'LOCKED', '6'),
(65, 'command_set', 'game core command for modifying custom commands >>>>>DO NOT CHANGE<<<<<', 'LOCKED', '7'),
(66, 'lock', 'ADMIN command to lock an area from purchase.', 'LOCKED', '6'),
(67, 'anarchy', 'game core setting allows same team invasions . 0 = off :: 1 = on', 'set anarchy 1', '6'),
(68, 'f_timer', 'no-tag-flag system 0 = off :: 1 = on', 'set f_timer 1', '6'),
(69, 's_timer', 'no-tag-flag-timer time in ms.', 'set s_timer 180000', '6'),
(70, 'guild_id', 'guild id', 'LOCKED', '7'),
(71, 'guild_invite', 'Guild Level Setting. Guild invite system 0 == off :: 1 == on // default on.', 'set guild_invite 1', '4'),
(72, 'color_1', 'command color GuildMaster Level', 'set color_1 cff000000', '4'),
(73, 'color_2', 'Setting Value color GuildMaster Level', 'set color_2 cff000000', '4'),
(74, 'color_3', 'Info color GuildMaster Level HEX CODE', 'set color_3 cff000000', '4'),
(75, 'color_4', 'Alliance color GuildMaster Level HEX CODE', 'set color_4 cff000000', '4'),
(76, 'color_5', 'Horde color GuildMaster Level HEX CODE', 'set color_5 cff000000', '4'),
(77, 'color_6', 'For Sale color GuildMaster Level HEX CODE', 'set color_6 cff000000', '4'),
(78, 'color_7', 'LOCKED color GuildMaster Level HEX CODE', 'set color_7 cff000000', '4'),
(79, 'color_8', 'Titles color GuildMaster Level HEX CODE', 'set color_8 cff000000', '4'),
(80, 'color_9', 'Separator color GuildMaster Level HEX CODE', 'set color_9 cff000000', '4'),
(81, 'color_10', 'Help Commands color GuildMaster Level HEX CODE', 'set color_10 cff000000', '4'),
(82, 'color_11', 'Help Description color GuildMaster Level HEX CODE', 'set color_11 cff000000', '4'),
(83, 'color_12', 'Set Error color GuildMaster Level HEX CODE', 'set color_12 cff000000', '4'),
(84, 'color_13', 'Set Values color GuildMaster Level HEX CODE', 'set color_13 cff000000', '4'),
(85, 'color_14', 'Good Announcements color GuildMaster Level HEX CODE', 'set color_14 cff000000', '4'),
(86, 'color_15', 'Bad Announcements color GuildMaster Level HEX CODE', 'set color_15 cff000000', '4');

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `zones` (
`entry` bigint(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`map_id` bigint(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`area_id` bigint(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`zone_id` bigint(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`guild_name` varchar(50) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'SERVER',
`team` smallint(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '2',
`x` float NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`y` float NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`z` float NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`farm_count` tinyint(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`barrack_count` tinyint(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`hall_count` tinyint(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`pig_count` tinyint(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`guard_count` tinyint(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`vendor1_count` tinyint(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`vendor2_count` tinyint(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`vendor3_count` tinyint(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`cannon_count` tinyint(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`flag_id` bigint(20) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`fs_time` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' COMMENT 'game time (in seconds) when the flag was spawned.',
`guild_id` mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' COMMENT 'guild id',
PRIMARY KEY (`entry`)

REPLACE INTO `zones` (`entry`, `map_id`, `area_id`, `zone_id`, `guild_name`, `team`, `x`, `y`, `z`, `farm_count`, `barrack_count`, `hall_count`, `pig_count`, `guard_count`, `vendor1_count`, `vendor2_count`, `vendor3_count`, `cannon_count`, `flag_id`, `fs_time`, `guild_id`) VALUES
(1, 0, 0, 0, 'SERVER', 2, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0);

This should grind in fine under utf8_general. First make sure you DROP your existing `guild_warz_xxx` DataBase before you grind this one in.

2. Once we fix this we can move onto why guild:GetId() doesn't work.

Tommy
02-28-2015, 05:03 AM
2. Once we fix this we can move onto why guild:GetId() doesn't work.

Looks to me like it is throwing that error because of the query errors he's getting.

slp13at420
02-28-2015, 05:23 AM
yea i'm expecting if we fix the query error's then everything else will pop into place .

Update 3-12-2015:
cleaned up a lot of multiple method calls and transferred them into variables.
added a feature to the guild teleport command that allows the GM's with the minimum required rank to be able to teleport to any location by id as long as they have there gm tag on.

Update 5-10:
added Guild Vault's and Mailbox's:
http://i.imgur.com/e9GIUsO.png
http://i.imgur.com/5pHowMl.png

slp13at420
08-07-2015, 06:12 AM
ok last updates where Updating the script and sql's to support the latest Core with Boost rev.
And added the ability for Guild Masters to access the Guild Crest customizing screen by clicking any of there Guild guards.

The last discussion we were having was about flags resembling the guild's crest.
ok yes it can be done buuuttttt:
I would have to create a skin for every possible combination of crest/crest color/background color/trim/trim color......
hypothetical : if there are 10 crest pic's of 20 colors with 10 trim pic's of 20 colors would require 200 GO skins..
then I would need to make a method `guild:GetTabardID()` that would return an id for a specific combination of choices for a guild tabard layout.
this id could then be used to key a specific GO that uses a display_id that will represent that Guild's crest.

slp13at420
09-23-2015, 02:10 AM
ok FYI I am developing a C++ version but it wont be for a while till it's complete and ready for the public.
here are some SS tho lol

http://i.imgur.com/OfhBUcp.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/3hHszOe.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/UrKJ8uh.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/uItcTgD.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ycjhVTg.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/bcJOJ2Z.jpg

-- updated 1-20-2016 --

and it's finished :D

pinkyflip
01-20-2016, 08:18 PM
Hey guy's Got a little update for this for the LATEST trinitycore rev http://i.imgur.com/d43C03s.png

sql files:

The Sql files in this zip changes your database so PLEASE look over it and make sure before you add it to your database.

Confirmed WORKING ENJOY!

http://i.imgur.com/kgpzvFy.jpg

slp13at420
01-20-2016, 11:14 PM
Hey guy's Got a little update for this for the LATEST trinitycore rev http://i.imgur.com/d43C03s.png

sql files:

The Sql files in this zip changes your database so PLEASE look over it and make sure before you add it to your database.

Confirmed WORKING ENJOY!

http://i.imgur.com/kgpzvFy.jpg

Awsome Tnx for these.
Updated repo :D

jonmii
04-17-2016, 01:57 PM
thanks!

I see that u can spam chat when you see a vendor that is not of your guild and it tells evildoer

Anyways its pretty awesome

slp13at420
04-17-2016, 02:20 PM
thanks!

I see that u can spam chat when you see a vendor that is not of your guild and it tells evildoer

Anyways its pretty awesome

Tnx :thumbupguy:

was going to try and have the non-combat vendors slap the player or something but went with the response instead lol
maybe I will have it do random list of responses.

jonmii
04-18-2016, 04:06 PM
Tnx :thumbupguy:

was going to try and have the non-combat vendors slap the player or something but went with the response instead lol
maybe I will have it do random list of responses.

Well, adding a notify instead a yell should be ok no?
Other i have seen that is when you buy a farm and all of this stuff it doesnt appear. It have some delay? also if you arent in plain terrain the gameobject doenst spawn well.

slp13at420
04-19-2016, 07:47 PM
Well, adding a notify instead a yell should be ok no?
Other i have seen that is when you buy a farm and all of this stuff it doesnt appear. It have some delay? also if you arent in plain terrain the gameobject doenst spawn well.

there is no delay to any of the spawning of go's/npc's.
hmm weird . I have spawned flags on mountain sides.
I have spawned halls to close to trees or mountains and they spawn but you have a tree or mountain going thru the hall lol.

?? do you have some screenshots or even better some video clips for a better understanding of what you're talking about ??

jonmii
04-21-2016, 03:12 PM
there is no delay to any of the spawning of go's/npc's.
hmm weird . I have spawned flags on mountain sides.
I have spawned halls to close to trees or mountains and they spawn but you have a tree or mountain going thru the hall lol.

?? do you have some screenshots or even better some video clips for a better understanding of what you're talking about ??

That night i will record it 4 u ;)
And if u prefer, i can make an acc to get tested directly by u.
More info that night.

slp13at420
04-22-2016, 01:07 AM
That night i will record it 4 u ;)
And if u prefer, i can make an acc to get tested directly by u.
More info that night.

a video will be fine for now . something that shows what your typing and filed of view to see anything happening .
I really wont have any real free time until Sunday .

kireb1298
06-28-2016, 02:37 PM
Hi friend, look I have this problem when I want to buy anything, either an area or a farm, objects do not appear, only appear when I reopen WorldServer. Another problem I have is that I have access to commands Manager.

slp13at420
06-28-2016, 06:14 PM
Hi friend, look I have this problem when I want to buy anything, either an area or a farm, objects do not appear, only appear when I reopen WorldServer. Another problem I have is that I have access to commands Manager.

ok ,
do you have <GM> tag on while your using any of the buy commands?
do you have any custom RBAC ranks that may affect players?

kireb1298
06-28-2016, 08:57 PM
GM mode if I have it on, but that's a minor problem, the main thing that I have is that when I buy the farm, the area, not shown, only appear when the server restarts

- - - Updated - - -

sorry if you do not understand much what I write, what happens is that I speak Spanish

slp13at420
06-30-2016, 03:25 AM
GM mode if I have it on, but that's a minor problem, the main thing that I have is that when I buy the farm, the area, not shown, only appear when the server restarts

- - - Updated - - -

sorry if you do not understand much what I write, what happens is that I speak Spanish

no prob:)

do you have <GM> tag on when using the buy commands?
if so , have you tried the buy command without <GM> on?

Do you have any custom rbac ranks? VIP rbac ranks?

did you change the System's minimum required rank for gm access?

Did you edit the System's required rank for Admin access?

`By design` you are required to be a minimum rank of x , with the <GM> tag active to be able to access gm/admin adjustable features and settings.
As a GuildMaster you will have constant access to guild level adjustable settings and features.

susumakusu
07-31-2016, 01:23 PM
no prob:)

do you have <GM> tag on when using the buy commands?
if so , have you tried the buy command without <GM> on?

Do you have any custom rbac ranks? VIP rbac ranks?

did you change the System's minimum required rank for gm access?

Did you edit the System's required rank for Admin access?

`By design` you are required to be a minimum rank of x , with the <GM> tag active to be able to access gm/admin adjustable features and settings.
As a GuildMaster you will have constant access to guild level adjustable settings and features.

I confirm the error which kireb1298 says, I use a normal player account, create a new guild, become guild master, buy a new zone, buy a farm, no farm appears, I restart world server and farm appears. I think is a bug. Default gm ranks. Thanks ! slp13at420

Sell commands works perfectly and It doesn't need to restart world server.

Another problem It appears, when I buy 1 farm and I restart worldserver, It appears 2 farms instead only 1.

Trinity version: TrinityCore rev. f1f8e00dfcad 2016-05-11 12:47:22 +0200 (master branch) (Unix, Release) tdb 61

slp13at420
07-31-2016, 03:37 PM
tnx . and yea sorry guyz I was in the middle of wiping and reloading my main pc WHILE switching over internet providers .

so then I threw it on my test server and noticed somethings were rolled back somehow. tbh i'm thinking I did the updating but never pushed to the repo. :doh: :censored:

fixed guild commands keying from guild name to guild id.

and yea I get no errors but they only would show after a server restart.
if I `PerformInGameSpawn`without saving then "poof there it is" as soon as I buy a building or area.

(PerformIngameSpawn(2, GO_ID, MapId, InstanceId, X, Y, Z, O, false, 0, PhaseMask);)

if I `PerformInGameSpawn` with saving then nothing visual happens.

(PerformIngameSpawn(2, GO_ID, MapId, InstanceId, X, Y, Z, O, true, 0, PhaseMask);)

so with that interesting reaction I downloaded the latest rev from https://github.com/ElunaLuaEngine/ElunaTrinityWotlk

compiled and tossed the binaries into my test realm server.
started it up ,, let it download the updates ,, then it started up.
while `PerformInGameSpawn` is set to save I used '/g buy area' and poof a flag instantly appeared.

with this new interesting reaction I am going to recommend anyone with the issue of go's not spawning when using the buy command to update to the latest core rev :

TrinityCore rev. fa296458caf9 2016-07-24 18:01:20 +0300 (master branch) (Win32, Release, Static) (worldserver-daemon)

I have had this on the operating table since Friday evening making sure everything is up-to-date with all my latest fixes I had done before along with adding a new command that will allow players to display some of the system settings so they know what features are active and any other settings :)

I will post when I push the finished product to the repo.
remember to backup your DB because there will be minor changes to the DB also.

I have pushed all these updates to the repo :)

slp13at420
07-31-2016, 05:53 PM
ok finished the basic run through and testing .
fixed OnBuy : GOB's spawn as they should - instant.
updated table keys : the guild command table key is the guild id now.
added new guild member command : "setup" to display what features are active and misc settings.

tested with latest rev :
https://github.com/ElunaLuaEngine/ElunaTrinityWotlk
fa296458caf9 2016-07-24 18:01:20 +0300

slp13at420
07-31-2016, 06:13 PM
I may have missed some stuff so let me know in detail and I will address them when I get a chance :D

slp13at420
08-02-2016, 03:08 AM
25.5k views \o/
:bump2:
:party2:
:beer:

Tnx everyone :)

susumakusu
08-19-2016, 10:34 AM
Hello, just installed last version and appears this error, slp13at420

World initialized in 0 minutes 9 seconds
TC>TC>TrinityCore rev. c03d61cb1cd9+ 2016-08-18 19:19:11 +0200 (master branch) (Unix, Release, Static) (worldserver-daemon) ready...
[1364] Field 'team' doesn't have a default value
Unhandled MySQL errno 1364. Unexpected behaviour possible.
lua_scripts/Grumbo'z Guild Warz.lua:360: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

slp13at420
08-19-2016, 11:18 AM
what were your actions up to the error?

susumakusu
08-19-2016, 11:27 AM
what were your actions up to the error?

Just /g commands

slp13at420
08-19-2016, 06:46 PM
using a toon that is a Guild member prior to adding Guild Warz?
was an entry added automatically in sql DB guild_warz.commands for that toon's guild?
can the toon use `/g info` and get the location info?

susumakusu
08-19-2016, 11:10 PM
using a toon that is a Guild member prior to adding Guild Warz?
was an entry added automatically in sql DB guild_warz.commands for that toon's guild?
can the toon use `/g info` and get the location info?

Sorry I dont understand you :S, (my bad english), I have just downloaded your last version, executed SQLs files, copy lua file and start server, I login with a player who It is in a guild, I open chat, whrite /g commands, and when I write this, nothing appears, and error appears in console, I will check tomorry if /g info works, sorry my bad english again.

slp13at420
08-19-2016, 11:51 PM
no prob :D
I understood.

slp13at420
08-20-2016, 02:35 AM
hmmmm weird...
I dropped my sql db guild_warz_335 and loaded a fresh db.
Logged into my guild master toon/player/character and typed `/g commands`.
a new entry was made for the commands table. but it was having issues .
so I reworked it a bit and it seems to handle this scenario properly now.

the issue should be fixed.
just drop the whole db.
add a fresh db.
then add the updated engine .lua file.
restart and try again.
:D

susumakusu
08-21-2016, 08:03 AM
hmmmm weird...
I dropped my sql db guild_warz_335 and loaded a fresh db.
Logged into my guild master toon/player/character and typed `/g commands`.
a new entry was made for the commands table. but it was having issues .
so I reworked it a bit and it seems to handle this scenario properly now.

the issue should be fixed.
just drop the whole db.
add a fresh db.
then add the updated engine .lua file.
restart and try again.
:D

Still doesnt work, the same procedure when I write commands or info it appears a lua error in console, new lua and sqls installed.

http://imgur.com/a/ZFigg

slp13at420
08-21-2016, 10:35 PM
I think I may have found the issue in location creation lol try it again. drop the table and install a fresh table then replace your .lua with the newest and restart.

slp13at420
09-29-2016, 03:04 AM
Altho We may have hidden some forum sections to slim it down and ease the workload on us , I will continue development and updating of version 5.00c the CPP project `The Rise of the Guild` .
It is still available for purchase.
10usd from each purchase will continue to be used to help support EmuDevs in the buyers name.

I was updating it to the latest rev when the down-size happened.
I am also armpit deep into adding a starting quest for new guildmasters.
When a new Guild is created the GuildMaster will receive a summons in the mail that will start a quest telling them to speak with their faction leader. Its supposed to represent the intro cinematic I wrote up for it.

Once they speak with their Faction leader and get orders `to seek out lands and blah blah blah blah anyone challenges you for your land then drop them where they stand blah blah.` they will receive a permanent ownership/development permit :D
I want having the permit to allow the purchase/selling/building of any land by that Guild.
Quest still in development.
I am also pondering re-writing the chunks that deal with the guild flags and change it so it will allow the use of an up-to-unlimited amount of the available banners , so Guild Masters can have a selection of flags to choose from for there Guild to fly high! in doing so it will allow the admin to add custom banners also and apply them to use in the system.. Its an idea I can see working in my head but I still need to iron out how something's will be handled in my head .. if I do decide to try and implement this idea It will be done during this winter vacation so I can dedicate some mass hours to make it perfect :)

The main thread should be accessible via my signature link.
http://emudevs.com/showthread.php/5436-FOR-SALE-CPP-Grumbo-z-Guild-Warz?p=36735#post36735
if its not available, then let me know and I will talk with the guys .. maybe I could place it the CPP release area . I'm just worried ppl see it and then jump the gun and flood the release area with for-sale stuff without reading the rules and gaining approval as a seller first.

slp13at420
10-01-2016, 12:55 AM
[Eluna] *Only* ver 4.93e 'Tides of Desolation'

Update 09-30-2016
fixed vendors # 2 and 3.
they weren't vending . somehow the UnitFlag got screwed up .

Update 10-03-2016
updated the `list` command.
now the guild plot list is pulled from the plot list rather than from the db every time its used.

when I updated this to the latest rev I just cleaned up a few things.

slp13at420
10-01-2016, 07:19 AM
[CPP] *Only* ver 5.00c 'The Rise of the Guild'

Update 09-30-2016
Updated core to latest rev : rev da3b1486661f+ 2016-09-21

Update 10-01-2016
Added Start Quest for the System.
Now when a Guild is created the Guild Master will receive a summons that starts a quest to meet with there Team Leader. once complete they will receive the permit and there Guild will be able to access the acquire/develop and sell area features of the System.

http://emudevs.com/showthread.php/5436-FOR-SALE-CPP-Grumbo-z-Guild-Warz

Grumbo'z Guild War'z

`The Rise of the Guild`

Grumbo'z Bloodiest
Guild House/Plot System yet.

This is NOT your Grandpa's Guild House System.

--Built, Tested and Approved for TrinityCore CPP--

This System allows Guild Masters to purchase multiple Guild Plot locations for xx guild coins. when a location is purchased a flag will spawn based on team ally/horde.
Guild members can invade other guild controlled plot locations from an apposing team Guild or same-team Guild(with Anarchy activated) and attempt to take there flag. if a guildmember tags the flag of an apposing team or Guild, that location will transfer ownership (including all GO's/NPC's that belong to that location), to the guild that tagged the flag.

What's new in version 5.0c?
`CPP` - Converted the system from Eluna to CPP for TrinityCore.
`guild ranking` - guilds are now ranked by there total worth of locations.
`command CB chat back` - Now any commands used wont repeat back into the chat window.
`Auto Faction Shift` - Now all npc's will change faction when a location changes between Horde and Alliance. Gob's stay the same though . you will still need to sell then buy to change them to your Guild's faction if desired.
`Setup Command` - Guild Member level command (like the version command) that helps them understand how the Admin has the System setup.
`Flag Location info` - Now when non-Guild players click a flag it will have new Gossip statements in its menu that will display the location's Guild Rank, total # of acquired locations and their total value of acquired locations.
`Starting Quest` - Now when a new Guild is created, the Guild Master will receive a summons letter that starts a quest. Upon completion of the quest the Guild master will receive a permit allowing their Guild to participate in the Guild Warz buy/sell/ and development of any lands they may acquire during their travels.

"FEATURE" "Guild Commands" Guild Access to Buy/Sell commands is adjustable by each GuildMaster.

Guild members with access to the `sell` commands can sell off the individual team based npc's and buildings of any Guild controlled location or a guild location.
Guild members with access to the `buy` commands can buy areas, buildings and npc's for any Guild controlled location.

"FEATURE" "Anarchy System." Allows Flags to be captured by same team guilds thru FFAGvGPvP Chaotic Anarchy. May be turned on/off live in game by the Admin.

"FEATURE" "No-Tag-Flag Timer." A cooldown timer so Flags cant be captured until the timer expires. May be turned on/off and time adjusted live in game by the Admin.

"FEATURE" "Guild Invite" Allows Non-guild players to interact with the guild flags. the flags will open a gossip menu so players can choose to join the flag's guild and show how many locations owned by the Guild. May be turned on/off live in game for individual guilds by there GuildMaster.

"FEATURE" "Flag Require" Invaders MUST clear ALL guards to be able to claim flag. May be turned on/off live in-game.

"FEATURE" "Guild Teleporter" Guild members can easily teleport to any of there guild's locations using the location's id.

Guild members can list all the areas owned by there guild by location id.
Guild members can display information about the location they are at.

"FEATURE" "Guild Ranking" Now Guilds are Ranked based on there total wealth of locations.

The scoreboard `max-in-list` can be adjusted in the conf. default Top 100 Guilds.
Admin can set how the scores are updated. Via timer(default every 10 minutes) or Via Event(when a location changes owning Guild).

"PERK" "Farms" Guild masters can now buy farms to support buying pigs. Guild masters can place up to xx guild pigs. (to have pigs you must have a farm)

"PERK" "Pig's" Pigs are support for guards and other npc's.

Pigs are faction based and display id's can be changed in the DB.(NPC ID's 49000 Ally, 49001 Horde)
Amount of pigs per farm can be adjusted live in game by the Admin.

"PERK" "Pig Payz" Each pig will pay xx gold/silver/copper to all guild members online per half hour. duration and amount can changed in the conf file.

Farms are faction based and display id's can be changed in the DB.(GOB ID's 500000 Ally, 500001 Horde)

"PERK" "Barracks" Guild masters can now buy barracks to support guards. barracks require a pig farm to support them.

Barracks are faction based and display id's can be changed in the DB.(GOB ID's 500002 Ally, 500003 Horde)

"PERK" "Guards" Guild masters can place guards at each location to protect there flag for xx guild coin each. Guards require a barrack.

guards will announce location id when in combat so guild members can tele to location.
guards are disposable and wont respawn when killed.
guards are faction based and id's can be changed in the DB.(NPC ID's 49002 Ally, 49003 Horde)

"PERK" "Guild Hall" Guild masters can place a BIG ol' Guild Hall at each location for xx Guild coins.

To have Hall's you must have a barracks.
Halls are faction based and id's can be changed in the DB.(GOB ID's 500004 Ally, 500005 Horde)

"PERK" "Guild Vendors" Vendors Require a Guild Hall.

"Guild Buff vendor" Guild masters can place a Guild Buff vendor at each location for xx Guild coins. .(NPC ID's 49004 Ally, 49005 Horde).
"Guild Fun items vendor" Guild masters can place a Guild Fun items vendor at each location for xx Guild coins. .(NPC ID's 49006 Ally, 49007 Horde).
"Guild Gear vendor" Guild masters can place a Guild Gear vendor at each location for xx Guild coins.(NPC ID's 49008 Ally, 49009 Horde).
You can create your own custom team vendor's for guilds and add there id's live in-game.

"PERK" "Guild Cannons" Cannon's Require a Guild Hall.

Guild masters can place Guild cannon's at each location for xx Guild coins.(NPC ID's 49010 Ally, 49011 Horde)

"PERK" "New Guild Gift" Newly formed Guilds will be gifted xx amount of Guild Coins to the Guild Master to get started with.

"PERK" "Adjustable color layout" Now GuildMasters can change the color layout for the chatbox menus/data.

"CMD" Guild Masters can customize most guild accessible commands in-game.
"CMD" Guild Masters can change access level for buy commands in-game.
"CMD" Guild Masters can change access level for sell commands in-game.
"CMD" Guild Masters can change the color layout for the menus.
"CMD" Admins can customize most GM commands and SYSTEM settings in-game.
"CMD" Admins can change access level for GM commands in-game and the sql.

Supports multi-realm servers. You can run this on multiple realms . just add the DB table and re-name it then edit the DB name variable `guild_warz_DB` in the start of the script so each realms script matches there individual DB table.

With an adjustable Guild Menu color layout

All variables "xx" , (item, npc, gob)ID's, GM access levels, Guild Member access levels, prices, limits and commands

can easily be changed LIVE in-game, or the sql.

Guild Rank scoreboard:
http://i.imgur.com/aW3uO6C.jpg

Ally Location:
http://i.imgur.com/D8JPgDw.png (http://i.imgur.com/D8JPgDw.png)

Horde Location:
http://i.imgur.com/uqtq1MF.png (http://i.imgur.com/uqtq1MF.png)

Instructional video's of basic command's usage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu6pwFpOuDs

Invasion:

>> More Instructional Videos (http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBlackwolfsden/videos)<<

Cpp for TrinityCore

latest version 5.0c/10-August-2016

>> Requires the latest Trinity Core Release : TrinityCore rev. 60541b667b41+ 2016-02-20 23:08:48 or newer. (https://github.com/ElunaLuaEngine/Eluna-TC-Wotlk.git) <<

Supports Multi-Realm use (https://github.com/BlackWolfsDen/Eluna-Grumboz-Guild-Warz/wiki/Multi-Realm-installation)

>> The Wiki (https://github.com/BlackWolfsDen/Eluna-Grumboz-Guild-Warz/wiki)<<

all commands can be altered easily in-game and the Sql table.
:eek: all limits and costs can be altered easily in-game and the Sql table. :eek:
:eek: Commands function only while using Guild Chat. :eek:

:fencing: "Welcome to :yield: my nightmare" :fencing:

"I think your gonna like it"
"I think your gonna feel"
"right at home"
"here"

here you go Trinity .....:bounce::eyebrows:

`...and so his Guildmates roared and cheared as he mounted the bloody head of yet another fallen Guild leader in there Great Hall.`

"!!KING SPADE!!"

!! Raid !! Plunder !! Pilage !!
!! it's bloody frak'n Anarchy !!

"covered with dren."

"cuz PvP'z better with a bag 'o' weed"

New Features:
23-February-2016 npc's will now automatically change faction when a location changes Guilds.-
24-February-2016 now when non guild players interact with the Guild Flags, they will see how many locations the Guild owns.
24-February-2016 Now when a Guild Player enters a location owned by a different Guild, the controlling guild will then be notified that the player entered location xx.
22-March-2016 Guild Ranking - Now Guilds are Ranked by the total value of all there location's.
10-April-2016 Command chatBack- successful command use will no longer chatBack in guild chat..

Requirements:
The ability and knowledge to add scripts to your core. ->tutorial (http://emudevs.com/showthread.php/13-Adding-a-C-script-to-your-core)
The ability and knowledge to work with the SQL DB.
The ability and knowledge to cmake and compile a core.

Description:
This is the CPP version, the new project.
This contains ALL the same features/Perks as the Eluna and Ale projects +PLUS+ more.
Any new features or perks will only be added to this project, all other prior projects i.e.(Eluna, Ale) are at there final versions.

line count: 4952

3 years of developing went into this project and it will continue to be maintained and updated for many more years to come.

Easy-to-install , self-packaged, self-supportive. you wont need to do but about 4 edits to your core to get this running :D.
Easy-to-Edit custom entries for your worldserver.conf file. :D

Contains:
1 .cpp file.
1 .h file.
2 .sql files for the DB , go's and npc's.
instructional files for added help with installation.
1 .txt file of the stupid story line.
conf entries for your worldserver.conf file.

Comes with complete Tech support for Setup.

Marko
01-19-2017, 08:31 PM
ERROR lua_scripts/Grumbo'z Guild Warz.lua:378: attempt to index a nil value
and i see in line 378 this:
local guild_team = guild:GetLeader():GetTeam();

any fix?
also
ERROR lua_scripts/Grumbo'z Guild Warz.lua:2059: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

when buy area:
ERROR lua_scripts/Grumbo'z Guild Warz.lua:890: attempt to index local 'Gflag' (a nil value)

= Can't buy area

:rain:

slp13at420
01-20-2017, 02:37 AM
what rev is your core?

slp13at420
01-21-2017, 08:53 PM
http://i64.tinypic.com/6nunio.png

spent the last couple days updating my test server and building maps lol .
so here is TDB 335.62 TrinityCore rev. 01fd944d2907 2017-01-02

I did need to do some updates to the GameObject sql' entries.

with everything properly installed i was able to `info` the location, buy `area`, `farm`, `barrack`, `hall` and `pig`.

and i did add a new branch to the repo for the latest rev --> https://github.com/BlackWolfsDen/Eluna-Grumboz-Guild-Warz/tree/01fd944d2907-2017-01-02-rev-335.62

I only did a basic test of buying , loading and couple commands.

Marko
01-22-2017, 11:24 AM
My Trinity is also 335.62
Have made it work with my new realm where i don't use your VIP system, but on the one where VIP is used cant make the Guild Warz script to work.
Also noticed players can claim area inside instance which causes game errors and might cause crash. Would be nice to somehow disable making guild lands inside instances. When one player made his base on some floating island in nagrand, entire base disappeared even though it still says the hall is there, his guild name , farm, pigs etc.. Guess it does not work with floating things. Also would be nice to have a option to make all guilds use same default currency that can be changed, like this i have to manually change currency of all guilds in guild warz db to another guild coin i made.
I only guess the currency might be changed here in script:

GWCOMM = {};
GWARZ = {};
GWHELP = {};
GGWC = {};
GGW = {};
but i better not mess with that unless sure it works to put entry id of another item in between those {}

There is some bug where players sometimes get attacked by guards and become unfriendly, usually relog fixes it. There are a few more bugs but i'm glad it works at all. And am not glad it wont work with VIP system. :flock:

slp13at420
01-22-2017, 07:07 PM
My Trinity is also 335.62
Have made it work with my new realm where i don't use your VIP system, but on the one where VIP is used cant make the Guild Warz script to work.
Also noticed players can claim area inside instance which causes game errors and might cause crash. Would be nice to somehow disable making guild lands inside instances. When one player made his base on some floating island in nagrand, entire base disappeared even though it still says the hall is there, his guild name , farm, pigs etc.. Guess it does not work with floating things.

Slow down , smell the roses and read deeper.
you can lock areas from purchase as an admin LIVE in-game.

/g lock area
will lock your current location.
must be in GM mode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foUwWjI85D8

Also would be nice to have a option to make all guilds use same default currency that can be changed, like this i have to manually change currency of all guilds in guild warz db to another guild coin i made.
I only guess the currency might be changed here in script:

GWCOMM = {};
GWARZ = {};
GWHELP = {};
GGWC = {};
GGW = {};
but i better not mess with that unless sure it works to put entry id of another item in between those {}

Yea dont mess with those lol. those are initializing of tables.

As an Admin you can change what item to use for currency LIVE in game.

/g set currency x
where x is the new item id.
must be in GM mode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7pTU46QOMs&t=2s

There is some bug where players sometimes get attacked by guards and become unfriendly, usually relog fixes it. There are a few more bugs but i'm glad it works at all. And am not glad it wont work with VIP system. :flock:

yea i'm still working the kinks out of it, and yea some npc's just lock onto a player and wont un-aggro from them no matter how hard the script tells it to exit combat and cooldown xD.
but it should be able to run with the VIP Engine added...

Marko
01-24-2017, 09:57 AM
Thank you for the commands, but do you know some fix about the issue when a guild takes other guilds land the flag just disappears and u can't take it back?
Sure i can /g spawn flag there but still this reclaiming the lost area is a bit buggy
Maybe should deactivate free for all aka that only opposite factions can take guild lands and not same faction. Not sure that would fix the issue though..
There is also a slight issue that whenever a player is near guild area he gets pvp flagged and anyone can kill him and he cant trade with anyone since is flagged this flagged state usually gets fixed only by relog away from any guild area. Is not a major bug but thought to mention it.

slp13at420
01-24-2017, 03:42 PM
what rev is your core?
there was a core that I had issues with spawning GO's . they would only appear after a server restart.

also do you have (f_timer set to '0') this is a setting that turns on a delay timer for flags to respawn after a location is taken. that way some admins dont allow instant captures back and forth xD there is a demo video of instant capture allowed.

This is an admin command. so as admin you would type :

/g set f_timer x

where x is the setting value.

f_timer = 0 : instant capture.
f_timer = 1: delay re-spawn based on value of s_timer.