View Full Version : Should I release this repack?

01-03-2014, 11:45 PM
Hello everyone , I was wondering if I should release a repack with the Gunship Battle Encounter well working. Would someone be interested in it ? Let me know here by replying to this thread . Thanks in advance :)
Here's a quick video about it : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hofs7dKC46k
Patch 3.3.5a.
Emulator : Critical Core based on Trinitycore ( Critical is the name of my own project)

01-03-2014, 11:47 PM
Your choice. Despite all the replies you may receive, you still choose regardless. :P

01-03-2014, 11:52 PM
Thanks, Tommy. I may release it after I fix a few other things that aren't working well :)

01-03-2014, 11:52 PM
I'd rather like the source so everyone could benefit from it :/

01-04-2014, 08:17 AM
Some could benefit from it, some not. Some could just continue the script, some could just change copy rights . That's why I'm not releasing the source. Only trusted people who actually want to help me with it will have access to the source :)

01-06-2014, 04:23 PM
As foereaper said, the script source would be more useful than the repack itself but regardless, it's your own choice.

01-10-2014, 07:19 AM
as everyone says, it's your choice, and i belive if your going to realese it atleast take paid for the gunship script, since not many people got the gunships to work and i belive that you could remove that part and release teh repack, otherwise people would just take credits for the script. and they would steal your project,but i belive they can only take the script if you realse it with Eulana