View Full Version : [SOLVED] Custom Vehicel

01-02-2014, 01:27 AM
How to create custom Vehicel like a Horse or other mounts ?

01-02-2014, 02:20 AM
If your are refering to how to change a mounts display id then you will need to know that there is 4 things to a mount. One is a spell this will find the creature with your desired display and mount you on it. Two is your desired display id. Three is a ingame creature with your desired display id. Fourth is an item that teaches you the spell. Now this is just my experience with mounts i could be wrong about something here.

Now if your talking about the mount display itself that is a 3d model and unless your are experienced in that you might have issues there.

I know i did not answer your question HOW? but i have no intention of taking that much time to make you a guide. That you could understand because its not that simple you will need to understand how spells work before you could move forward with this unless of course you just copy and paste another mount spell and mess with things until you get it right but other then the spell and the 3 modeling making the rest is pretty simple.

01-02-2014, 04:53 AM
How to create custom Vehicel like a Horse or other mounts ?

I'm confused. You mentioned custom vehicles, but then you mentioned mounts. Which is it, mounts or vehicles?

01-03-2014, 10:58 AM
I mean Vehicel with a Horse oder Ellek Display.

01-05-2014, 01:35 AM

01-05-2014, 02:26 AM
A vehicle can have any displayId, you just need to set the modelid of the vehicle to whatever. But, it is the vehicle type that allows you to be visible as mounted.

Run this query through your world database:

SELECT * FROM creature_template WHERE `IconName`='vehichleCursor'

Find a vehicle that fits you needs and change the modelId of it. Remember though, "the vehicle type allows you to be visible as mounted." So, pick a vehicle that isn't a Siege Engine, Catapult, etc..