View Full Version : [SOLVED] My Support Thread

12-13-2013, 11:16 PM
I'm wanting to get a cheap cheap dedi(? - Maybe something else? idk) to just use for development and testing. Any suggestions?

12-13-2013, 11:24 PM
There's no reason to use one thread for all your questions, when you have one just make a thread like everyone else does. It's not spam, it's support questions.

Because for your first question here, it doesn't pertain to trinitycore at all. Find a cheap VPS to test on I would say.

12-13-2013, 11:34 PM
Indeed don't make all your support questions on one thread even if it spams the forum more it doesn't help anyone else if they have the same issue as you by making a new thread and naming it right those with the same issue as you will be able to find your thread in the search and then say oh i see this was already answered. If its just titled my support thread it doesn't really help anyone else. Also its hard for us to help you when you update a old thread as we are less likely to see it.

12-13-2013, 11:38 PM
Fine. :p Anyone know any trusted VPS then?

12-13-2013, 11:53 PM
I do not last one i had suspended me about 3 days later for high resource usage even though i was never over 50% lol.

12-14-2013, 12:15 AM
Alright, well, I got one from ramnode and have no idea what to do. xD