View Full Version : Greetings emudevs!

05-24-2013, 08:46 AM
Hello everybody,

My name is Tom, I'm interested in everything related to the databases. Thats what I'm best at. I played the game on retail since released, but some friends pulled me away into the private community in WotLK times and I suddenly find myself exploring how things works, fixing errors and this became a hobby that led to study coding, networking etc.. Since finished my studies I'm working as a sys admin so my skills got rusty in the past years due to lacking free time and family. I've been working with TrinityCore and several DBs , so my knowledge is limited.

The reason I've joined is learning more about the emus and dbs. (Already watched and read some good and detailed tutorials posted by members.)

So, I think I'll have a good time here and hopefully I'll be a useful member. Thank for reading this short introduction, have a nice day!

ps.: My English and grammar my be bad, excuse for this, it's not my native language.

05-24-2013, 09:05 AM
Welcome to the site!

I'm happy that you feel this place can help you receive additional experience
in the emulation field. I hope we will be able to provide you with such, by the
time this website is full of active members :)

It is the reason Tommy created this website, where you can get the help you actually need.

05-24-2013, 05:02 PM
Welcome to the site! :D

05-24-2013, 05:06 PM
I have some nice SQL tutorials in mind, I'll see to them.

Welcome to EmuDevs!

05-24-2013, 05:13 PM
Thanks for the introduction, have a nice time exploring the Forums :smile: