PDA

View Full Version : EmuDevs TrinityCore 4.3.4 Cataclysm [WoW Repack] v3.0

Tommy
12-01-2013, 09:36 AM
Attention.
This repack is over 2 years old.
Due to : TrinityCore does NOT offer ANY development OR support for Cataclysm 4.3.4 since then.
This is an As-Is-Only release only.
all links do work as of last check 8-16-2016

Slp13at420

Hi guys, here is another EmuDevs TrinityCore Emulator World of Warcraft Cataclysm Repack! It is pretty much straight forward when you receive it. I put a link to OpenSSL 32Bit on towards the bottom. The maps and vmaps are on a separate download. This repack does not come with Apache.

PLEASE NOTE:

This repack will feature more database error fixes overtime. TrinityCore's 4.3.4 Cataclysm is still under development, so there will be a lot of issues that doesn't pertain to us. If you come across an issue, you should report it on TrinityCore's tracker. Don't mention that you're using a repack or they won't help you. This repack has FRESH binary files that were just compiled. Everything will be up to date as well, just keep a lookout.

What this repack features:

MySQL (FadedSQL ~ The Easy SQL, MySQL version 5.6)
DBC files
TrinityCore Fresh binaries
Full and fresh database
588 Database Error fixes ~ More DB error fixes than the last repack
New TC updates
New DBC updates

What EmuDevs will do with this repack:

Keep everything up to date
More database error fixes

I don't have a full feature list on what it working or what isn't. I'm not going to lie just to get attention anyway. It is pretty much a fresh compile and a fresh database, along with fresh everything!

Also, make sure you have:

.NET Framework 3.5 (http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=21) or greater (http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=17851)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86) (http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=29)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) (http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5555)
OpenSSL 32Bit (http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5555)

If you have VS 2012

[*=1]Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable Package (xX) (http://www.microsoft.com/visualstudio/11/en-us/downloads/vc-redist#vc-redist)
[*=1]Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable Update (http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679)

.: Download Links :.
EmuDevs TrinityCore 4.3.4 Cataclysm WoW Repack v3.0 (https://mega.co.nz/#!asJQRLBA!qryCIDE3iOtlvYcBuj7rOLZLcHRTuHY01nlqnR4 lJro)
.: Maps/vMaps :.
MAPS (https://mega.co.nz/#!7lgB0RAC!le7verDSBAlbPMjVSiKswYh94SSkPuiyzZLBbFB cYmA)
VMAPS

(https://mega.co.nz/#!GxxlRTLZ!bowK5zRko0lqRaaWEKMvB3fcyh8NVBhLuFrQVyB sEdw)Account Information:

User: Test
Pass: test

Lycanic
01-03-2014, 08:56 AM
I get a 403 error whenever I attempt to download anything off of this page.

Tommy
01-03-2014, 06:37 PM
Yeah. We just recently moved hosts, so it is taking awhile for us to get everything back into place.

Nuppi
01-07-2014, 10:23 AM
DK's unplayable, even the GM port is not in the fortress.

Tommy
01-08-2014, 05:11 PM
I can't help it if TrinityCore hasn't fixed some issues, and I'm not going to do it, other than fixing up some stuff via the database. I'm sure they probably fixed it by now, but I'm going to wait awhile before doing another fresh repack update.

Ercules76
01-11-2014, 06:06 PM
Hi all, i'm new with this world, i try to use this repack, read all for running server, but when i start worlserver.exe i've this error

In mysql_stmt_prepare() id: 53, sql: "SELECT name, permission, help FROM command"
Unknown column 'permission' in 'field list'

I've update trinity DB to 4.3.4_5 the last DB update, where is the error?

Tnx for the help

EpiNemx
01-12-2014, 07:57 AM
You need to use the database from this repack.

Scabies
02-01-2014, 06:40 AM
Forgive me for the stupid questions:

How do I connect to my server. I dont see a realmlist.wtf anymore for the updated client. I tried making a launcher but I failed in one of the steps and frankly Im frustrated (waved the white flag).

I already have mysql on my server. Can I bypass your potable one?

Thank you.

blackmetal
02-02-2014, 09:47 AM
Yes, you can pass portable mysql easy:
Make sure you turn off your sql first, then run portable sql, back up DB as SQL Dump. Then run your mysql, execute them :determination:
p/s: no worry about stupid question :seriously:

matieo101
02-12-2014, 05:39 PM
Would anyone be kind enough to help me and my friend set up a trinity 4.3.4 server, were currently struggling to find a working repack / i never really hosted a server, me and a friend are only familiar with the database work i have portforwarded all the possible ports i just can't seem to get a repack runing we got to a point where we could logon but realm was offline ;P ,

Please add me on skype if you can help : Siemienski1337

Thank you.

tomlutom
04-10-2014, 05:41 PM
missing .add command?...
ds empty .
fl not work

Tommy
04-10-2014, 06:19 PM
missing .add command?
ds empty .
fl not work

What? The command table is outdated and the repack in general needs an update.

ocnaiblack
04-18-2014, 01:17 PM
Dear Tommy, I can use this server to the client "World of Warcraft - Cataclysm 4.3.4 (15595)"?

ocnaiblack
04-18-2014, 01:47 PM
Dear Tommy, I can use this server to the client "World of Warcraft - Cataclysm 4.3.4 (15595)"?

I ask these things because in the above mentioned client lacks many npc.
Type the worior trainer, I do not know if it is the fault of the client or the server.

Excuse my bad English, I'm Italian. RESOLVED WITH OTHER REPACK!

Vanquisher
04-24-2014, 01:36 PM
Good job , awesome work :DDD

asadhashmani
05-31-2014, 12:12 PM
I wanna create a server ONLY for myself.. So I researched alot.. In the end I came accross this Trinitycore.. so yeah.. I downloaded the files in the thread; Repack, Maps and Vmaps.. I have 4.0 .NET and other stuff.. now the problem is.. I don't understand the procedure clearly.. I watched the video on YouTube, But I didn't understood the basics.. Now I'm wondering If I could recieve some direct help from any professional.. via Skype or anything.. P.S I'm not an expert.
/Salute

coolboarder
12-14-2014, 09:40 PM
DK's unplayable, even the GM port is not in the fortress.

Good repack

Many classes have some skills bug, damage is incorrect and too lower.
But is a stable server.

About gm port has been resolved

darksoke
01-08-2015, 11:03 AM
Well i want to learn a bit more about cataclysm so i decided to run a repack first and i got this one , so far i found many problems with it , it look like most commands don't work for example .add

-assigned 488 and 489 in rbac_linked_permissions to 192(ADMIN) setup my account admin rights and it still say that there is no such command same for .command

coolboarder
01-08-2015, 05:46 PM
Well i want to learn a bit more about cataclysm so i decided to run a repack first and i got this one , so far i found many problems with it , it look like most commands don't work for example .add

-assigned 488 and 489 in rbac_linked_permissions to 192(ADMIN) setup my account admin rights and it still say that there is no such command same for .command

I did this, but It isn't enough:
account create <name> <pass>
account set addon <name> 3 /* 3 for cata */
account set gmlevel <name> 3 /* 3 for administrator */

Search this "scats_rbac_manager_1.4.2"
It's helps you to set accounts with GM privilegies, it's easy use that, you'll need it.

deathhunter87
01-17-2015, 09:29 PM
I feel like an idiot for saying this, but where is the actual launcher. In most of the other repacks I have downloaded there is some wow.exe file for actually running the game, where is it for this one?

Hyperion
01-17-2015, 09:59 PM
I feel like an idiot for saying this, but where is the actual launcher. In most of the other repacks I have downloaded there is some wow.exe file for actually running the game, where is it for this one?

The repack is a server, not the client. Ill try to find you the download

deathhunter87
01-17-2015, 10:08 PM
Thats what I thought but I cant seem to find it online of in the forums or anything.

Hyperion
01-17-2015, 10:09 PM
You can actually go to
molten-wow.com/download/ and click the magnet for a torrent

deathhunter87
01-17-2015, 10:17 PM
Thank you so much.

- - - Updated - - -

I suggest having that link with that information on the page with the download for the server, that would probably help lots of people.

Hyperion
01-17-2015, 11:05 PM
Thank you so much.

- - - Updated - - -

I suggest having that link with that information on the page with the download for the server, that would probably help lots of people.

More than likely we will end up with our own torrent, for all the client versions.

Anthonys-Toolbox
02-27-2015, 04:55 PM
Anyone have any idea why the gm permissions turn themselves off every so often? Like randomly on a given restart or just after some time, I can't use any commands, it just says there aren't any commands or subcommands. then 2-3 restarts later commands are back but again after a little while, like logging out or switching characters, I can no longer use commands again.

pinkyflip
04-29-2015, 04:50 PM
i dont know if u have this option but try setting this to 2

################################################## #################################################
# GAME MASTER SETTINGS
#
# GM.LoginState
# Description: GM mode at login.
# Default: 2 - (Last save state)
# 0 - (Disable)
# 1 - (Enable)

GM.LoginState = 2

and do a .saveall once you login. now u will always start in gm mode

Maxtheonly
05-17-2015, 05:45 PM
Hi all!

I've tried to make this repack work, but i got stuck at the very beginning :(
I thought I need to start the MySQL database with the "MySQL-Start.bat" but after the echos the window instantly closes itself and the auth server can't connect to the database.
I've tried everything but I don't know how to solve the problem.

Thanks for any help!

Maxtheonly

Tommy
05-17-2015, 09:00 PM
Hi all!

I've tried to make this repack work, but i got stuck at the very beginning :(
I thought I need to start the MySQL database with the "MySQL-Start.bat" but after the echos the window instantly closes itself and the auth server can't connect to the database.
I've tried everything but I don't know how to solve the problem.

Thanks for any help!

Maxtheonly

Is MySQL already running when you try to launch the bat file? Should try and launch MySQL-Stop.bat and then launch MySQL-Start.bat again.

Maxtheonly
05-18-2015, 04:54 PM
I've tried but, the "MySQL-Stop.bat" says "Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061)"

kolakocide
05-18-2015, 04:57 PM
Open up your task manager. Look for a task that relates to MySQL and kill it. It actually should say "MySQL Server". Then run the script.

Maxtheonly
05-18-2015, 05:07 PM
There is no MySQL Server in my tasklist. I think the database server doesn't even start when I launch the "MySQL-Start.bat".
Maybe i missed a step after extracting the packages :(

Unknown96
05-19-2015, 06:08 PM
I'm not 100% sure if this may be the issue in your situation but if you have any other database required programs installed etc XAMP which provide a database trough MySQL, they both may interfere with another if they are using the same port and result in the MySQL that starts second will close itself or display an error message. If however this isn't the issue your encountering I wish you good luck on solving your issue here on Emudevs! :)

Tommy
05-19-2015, 09:55 PM
I'm not 100% sure if this may be the issue in your situation but if you have any other database required programs installed etc XAMP which provide a database trough MySQL, they both may interfere with another if they are using the same port and result in the MySQL that starts second will close itself or display an error message. If however this isn't the issue your encountering I wish you good luck on solving your issue here on Emudevs! :)

Xamp is NOT recommended at all. The MySQL service in this repack works just fine. Xamp would cause more problems than it could ever solve and people shouldn't use it.

I downloaded and re-tested:

http://i.imgur.com/8lc4Jnl.png

Works fine so it must be OP's side that's having the issue. Though, I'm not sure what is causing it.

Hyperion
05-19-2015, 09:57 PM
Do not install xampp.

Screen shot your running processes if you're still having the issue when launching the .bat

Unknown96
05-19-2015, 10:42 PM
Do not install xampp.

Screen shot your running processes if you're still having the issue when launching the .bat

I did not recommend installing xampp as a solve to this issue, I only asked if he/she had xampp installed since that auto launches a MySQL on startup with the default port 3306 which also are the default port for most MySQL.bat files in repacks. So if the he/she got xampp installed or any other program like it then that could be the issue.

Once again I did not recommend installing xampp, just letting you know that other MySQL services can collapse with each other and cause errors.

Tommy
05-20-2015, 02:49 AM
I did not recommend installing xampp as a solve to this issue, I only asked if he/she had xampp installed since that auto launches a MySQL on startup with the default port 3306 which also are the default port for most MySQL.bat files in repacks. So if the he/she got xampp installed or any other program like it then that could be the issue.

Once again I did not recommend installing xampp, just letting you know that other MySQL services can collapse with each other and cause errors.

Well your question seemed as if you were recommending using xampp. Though, you edited your post since then. Much more clear now. :P

Unknown96
05-20-2015, 10:38 AM
Well your question seemed as if you were recommending using xampp. Though, you edited your post since then. Much more clear now. :P

I can assure you I was not trying to recommend XAMPP, I was only trying to provide with more information about what that can cause the MySQL.bat issues. Sorry for the misunderstanding, I'll try to be more clear next time! :)

Hyperion
05-20-2015, 03:13 PM
Regardless, everyone should be told not to use it in general ;x

Absolom
08-31-2015, 10:53 PM
Hey guys, fantastic repack! Fired right up easily.

The problem I am having is the battlefield state. None of the NPCs/creatures move and I am getting a few messages in the server log regarding handlers for different Opcodes:

No defined handler for opcode [CMSG_QUERY_BATTLEFIELD_STATE 0x7202 (29186)] sent by [Player: Absolom (Guid: 1, Account: 2)]
No defined handler for opcode [CMSG_GUILD_SET_ACHIEVEMENT_TRACKING 0x1027 (4135)] sent by [Player: Absolom (Guid: 1, Account: 2)]
No defined handler for opcode [CMSG_REQUEST_CEMETERY_LIST 0x720A (29194)] sent by [Player: Absolom (Guid: 1, Account: 2)]
No defined handler for opcode [CMSG_QUEST_NPC_QUERY 0x7302 (29442)] sent by [Player: Absolom (Guid: 1, Account: 2)]
No defined handler for opcode [CMSG_FORCE_MOVE_ROOT_ACK 0x701E (28702)] sent by [Player: Absolom (Guid: 1, Account: 2)]

EDIT: NM, this looks like it's a problem with the compiled TrinityCore source. Going to check and see if the 4.3.4 branch is still available in the TrinityCore git repo...

Tommy
08-31-2015, 10:58 PM
EDIT: NM, this looks like it's a problem with the compiled TrinityCore source. Going to check and see if the 4.3.4 branch is still available in the TrinityCore git repo...

TrinityCore team dropped Cataclysm branch to work on WoD, basically skipping Cataclysm and MoP entirely. Who knows why. I'm not sure if anyone is continuing its development or not, you could probably look in to Skyfire or other teams that have cataclysm.

Absolom
09-01-2015, 03:27 AM
TrinityCore team dropped Cataclysm branch to work on WoD, basically skipping Cataclysm and MoP entirely. Who knows why. I'm not sure if anyone is continuing its development or not, you could probably look in to Skyfire or other teams that have cataclysm.

Thanks for the response. I know a lot of people hated Cata but quite a few liked it and for the purpose of private server development, it's a shame to see an active team like TrinityCore drop it. Oh well. Maybe I'll give Skyfire or MaNGOS a try. Thanks again!

jarick254
04-17-2016, 02:05 AM
Sorry to bother I get repack downloaded it dont seem to start up

jarick254
04-17-2016, 08:03 PM
ok im going to try to use this repack sems easier to set up

my question is do i take everything put in db file

maps and all

Tommy
04-17-2016, 08:21 PM
Do not double post unless you have a good reason to. Section: 1D, Rule#23

So your previous post (that I replied to, they are both now moved) was about that other stupid repack? Don't post on random threads or email staff just because you want an issue solved. Next time you do that I will ban you. We aren't here for you to spam us, we're here to help WHEN you provide a valid support thread. You basically wasted my time replying to you.

There's nothing to setup about this repack, it is already done except you need to download the maps and put them in the repack folder.

my question is do i take everything put in db file

maps and all

What? "put in db file" - That makes no sense. Leave everything alone. All you need to do is download the map and vmaps, put them in the repack folder, run MySQL and then authserver.exe & worldserver.exe.

This repack is 2 years old. I'd recommend downloading a more updated repack - though, as I posted out earlier TC no longer supports 4.3.4.

Demonith
08-16-2016, 09:57 AM
I was not doing this long time ago but i want to mess again so i downloaded everything and bow how do i setup public server with this and how to update DB because i cant setup localhost to public i need new db. And i have problem where Humans starts there is Quest marks everywhere and enemy npc's have it too ???

Vitrex
08-16-2016, 06:37 PM
I was not doing this long time ago but i want to mess again so i downloaded everything and bow how do i setup public server with this and how to update DB because i cant setup localhost to public i need new db. And i have problem where Humans starts there is Quest marks everywhere and enemy npc's have it too ???

Regardless to your question , i suggest you not to use these files. I'll give you few reasons why...

This is OLD and outdated files.
This is a repack so you can't mess a lot with them. only database part.
And as you said you need "new DB" there is no more database or even development active related to this game version from TrinityCore.
I'm quite sure EmuDevs don't plan any updates on this one as well since it's 2013 Repack.

Gamer1
10-20-2016, 07:03 AM
I've been trying to connect to the Mysql Database, but can't 'cause I can't find the User and Pass for it. Does anyone know it?