View Full Version : Server Mist of Pandarian 5.1 ( Pandarion)

11-14-2013, 10:18 PM
Hey everyone,

I’m making this post with the purpose to address it to those people that have lots of enthusiasm to play Mist of Pandarian in prívate servers. In here I will mention some of the bugs that can found, however, keeping in mind that if there are not that many servers with MOP is because it is too bugged. Besides, it is not easy at all to put online a MOP server.

Well, long story short, I’ll be here posting videos for everyone to see. I am really open to any suggestions and comments about the video. If you like them, please subscribe and hit the like button.

The reason I made this video is to let the staff from the server look at what bugs are currently on the game, so they can fix it. Also, I hope to be helping to all of you to know about how is the server, before you start playing.

Please note that I am not making this with bad intentions. If I were doing so, I would of started trash talking about the server. All critics and feedbacks are given by all of you only.

Lastly, please do not consider this as publicity for the server.

11-14-2013, 10:39 PM
I mean, i didn't really see anything in there that showed that this was patch 5.1? Granted i briefly skimmed through the videos as they're in spanish. I think there was one Pandaren zone, but i'm almost positive that it's been created in Cata/Wotlk.

12-08-2013, 04:09 PM

12-09-2013, 05:23 PM
I don't get this thread. You're discussing bugs that might not exist on other MOP servers. There will obviously be bugs when a private server or emulator reaches a new expansion it hasn't touched yet. This happened for TBC, WotLK, Cataclysm and will continue to happen for other expansions bound to come. There's still bugs in previous patches. So, I really don't get why you would tell people about bugs when they might not exist on some servers and might exist for others or might not exist at all.