View Full Version : [SOLVED] [Request] 4.3.4 Mall Vendors

11-08-2013, 01:47 PM
I've downloaded a few pre-made mall vendors but I always seem to get the error "doesn't match column count at row 1", My guess Is that they're outdated. I'm using the EmuDev 4.3.4 v2 repack so I doubt It's my database that's the problem.

Anyway, If anyone could hook me up with some mall vendors (preferably for a PvP realm) or even just give me the SQL query to create an empty vendor I'd really appreciate It, thaaaanks :}

11-08-2013, 02:00 PM
Show us your structure of vendor table. :) and i make you query

11-08-2013, 02:10 PM
I would show you but there's too many columns to fit into the one screen shot :(

11-08-2013, 04:43 PM
Paste it here in the code tags or at paste2.org/pastebin.com. Doesn't necessarily have to be in a screenshot.

11-09-2013, 01:23 AM
I don't see why you couldn't just take any random vendor, empty it out, edit the entry id (if you want to to keep all the vendors in the typical 500k range), and just duplicate/edit names of each npc.

Then from there you can either manually add items to the npc via query inserting items in the Npc_vendor table, or manually adding them ingame as I prefer to do. It's easy to just wowhead items and add them to a vendor. Sure it takes time but it's the best way I've known to do it as it's how I add things to vendors every time I make them. Although it's quite easier to make them on 3.3.5a because I can utilize the Triforce mall vendors as a reference for items.

But you already know what I can do. =)