View Full Version : [SOLVED] [REQUEST] Instance NPC Entry SQL Code

10-31-2013, 09:48 PM

I don't know if this is the correct section for SQL Requests. if not then please just move it because i could not find any request section for TrinityCore.

I Want to find an SQL Code that will select EVERY NPC from 1 raid. i dont know how i should explain this. but i want an SQL Query that selects all NPC Entry from 1 Raid.
so it should be something like this:

SELECT entry FROM sometable WHERE somecolumn = "Value Here";
so it needs to be like every NPC in 1 Raid have this unique value from some column.
ofc... i can just go ingame and do .npc info.
but if i do that it will take a damn long time so i was thinking about an SQL Query that finds all Entry ID's in just 1 simple query.
i have no idea if it exists but that would make it x10 times faster for me to upgrade an instance.

10-31-2013, 11:02 PM
I don't know if this is the correct section for SQL Requests.

There's no correct section for requests, except for donators. You posted in the release section, which has nothing to do with requests, and support. :/

However, if what you're requesting is simple, I'll go ahead and do it. Now, you want to select specific creatures that are spawned in a raid and do something to them? If that's the case:

SELECT * FROM `creature` WHERE `map`='MAPIDHERE'

11-01-2013, 02:10 AM
ah yeah.... i was thinking about the map column. but i was not sure if every raid have their own unique map ID. Thanks. now you can do what ever you want to this post. feel free to delete it since it was not posted correct =)

11-01-2013, 04:28 AM
Marking as solved. :)