View Full Version : Brand new Trinitycore item creator - Work in progress

10-25-2013, 07:46 PM
Hey everyone , after finishing my latest project related to trinitycore item creators , a batch file with dozens of codes :| i was like how about trying to make something better with C++ for moment i just managed to finish the GUI interface wich will suffer changes in futures , this only depend if you guys find this useful and support me with this project :D , but before beating my ass with all codes i realy want to know if you find this tool usefull

Here is a picture with the GUI interface

Future Updates:
*Add search tools for display ids and spells <- stucked here i need help from someone who know how to make a window and import wotlk mpqs something similar to wow model viewer...
*Code all shit and stuff :|
*Rearange the tables and buttons
*Add Save/Generate Buttons

RED= Future plan
GOLD= Work in progress
GREEN= Finished

I really want your feedback ...

10-25-2013, 07:57 PM
http://puu.sh/4ZmeH.jpg that is my biggest turn off about this ;P could be alot less in ur face but eh its ur program not mine :P looks good though.

10-25-2013, 08:06 PM
that's just random shit to fill the space :)) already fixed that , found an other thing to put there :P

10-25-2013, 08:06 PM
there is already emudevs generator but doing your own app will extend your knowledge

10-25-2013, 08:22 PM
Very nice. Thanks for sharing this with everyone.

The reason why I stopped developing program made generators is because generating over a website is way better and less of a hassle. Don't have to worry about cross-compatibility or nothing, only SQL structure compatibility.

10-25-2013, 08:32 PM
after you get the code working properly is very eassy to update the program :D the only thing i have to get working now is how to get a 3d frame for model viewer and model search by name